Items 1-36 of 191
- 3M ESPE RelyX U200 Self-Adhesive Resin CementResin Cement3M ESPE
From ₹5,837Comfortable and easy deliverySimple and time-saving one-step solution
- 3M ESPE Adper Single Bond Universal AdhesiveUniversal Adhesive3M ESPE
From ₹3,585Consistent high bond strengthVirtually NO post-operative sensitivity
- Ultradent Porcelain Etch/ Silane Kit & RefillsEtchantUltradent
From ₹1,876Etch is easy to control and placeWill not stain composite or resin cement
- Ultradent Ultra-Etch - RefillsEtchant GelUltradent
From ₹345Unique self-limiting Phosphoric Acid GelPlaces precisely and rinses clearly
- 3M ESPE Vitrebond Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liner/Base - Intro KitGlass Ionomer Liner3M ESPERegular Price ₹4,040 Special Price ₹2,985 As low as ₹2,846Fast technique and excellent handlingReduced micro-leakage and post-op sensitivity
- GC RelineSilicone Relining MaterialGC
From ₹3,481Cartridge delivery systemExcellent shock absorber
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Total-Etch RefillsSingle Component AdhesiveIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,895Consistently high bond strength on enamel & dentinNano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat
- 3M ESPE Scotchbond Universal Etchant Syringe RefillEtching gel3M ESPERegular Price ₹770 Special Price ₹566 As low as ₹524Low-viscosity, gel-like consistencyDistinct blue color to assist in complete rinsing
- Tokuyama Palfique Bond - RefillsSelf-Etch Adhesive (SPECIAL PRICES)Tokuyama
From ₹4,293Outstanding bond strengthOnly one application required
- Detax Dental MollosilRelining MaterialDetax Dental
From ₹3,602Permanently softCold curing
- Ivoclar Vivadent N-Etch Regular/ Jumbo RefillsEtchant GelIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹830Optimal partner of Tetric N-BondDistinct blue color for a strong contrast to the tooth
- kuraray Panavia F KitPanavia Light KitKuraray
From ₹4,775New self-etching primerAmalgam bonding
- Kuraray Clearfil SE BondLight Cure AdhesiveKuraray
From ₹2,574Light Cure bondContains water cure primer
- Tokuyama® Bond ForceSelf-Etch Adhesive (SPECIAL PRICE)Tokuyama
From ₹1,000Outstanding bond strengthOnly one application required
- Coltene Whaledent SwissTEC CompositeFine Micro Hybrid CompositeColtene Whaledent
- Pulpdent Etch Rite Kit & RefillsEtchant GelPulpdent
From ₹636ThixotropicStays where placed - will not run onto exposed tissue
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch RefillsSingle Component AdhesiveIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹2,873Constantly high bonding values for a durable bondWater as solvent - acetone-free chemistry
- GC G-aenial BondBonding AgentGCRegular Price ₹3,950 Special Price ₹3,857HEMA-FreeSuperior Bond Strength
- GC Coe Professional PackageRelining MaterialGC
From ₹4,854Optimal fit of dentureAvoids tissue irritation
- GC G-Bond Intro KitSelf-Etch AdhesiveGCRegular Price ₹3,595 Special Price ₹3,300Strong, reliable, and consistent bondStable material; simple storage
- SDI Stae Total Etch Adhesive 5mlSingle Component Total Etch AdhesiveSDI₹1,750One bottle systemFluoride release
- 3M ESPE Vitrebond Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liner/Base - RefillsGlass Ionomer Liner3M ESPE
From ₹1,803Fast technique and excellent handlingReduced micro-leakage and post-op sensitivity
- GC G-aenial Syringe P-A1Posterior Composite RestorativeGCRegular Price ₹2,990 Special Price ₹2,919Excellent aesthetics with just a single shadeAdequate radiopacity
Items 1-36 of 191
Buy Bonding Agents online in India
During the early 20th century, dental bonding consisted of various methods to create mechanical retention between the tooth and the restorative material. This included the undercut cavity preparation in amalgam restorations and other forms of physical retention such as grooves, skirts and slots. In the late 1950s, Dr. Michael Buonocore, discovered that phosphoric acid, in the concentrations around 37%, can be used to etch the tooth surfaces to create minute porosities, which can be used to create a micromechanical form of retention to the resin based composite restorative material.
Thus began the era of adhesive bonding in dentistry which is associated with the field of esthetic dentistry.
What are the different types of dental bonding agents?
TOTAL ETCH ADHESIVES:
The first bonding systems involved three steps : Etching of the enamel and dentin followed by rinsing and air drying; Application of a primer to prepare the tooth surface and application of the adhesive and light curing to facilitate formation of resin tags. This was called the Total Etch System of dental bonding.
37% orthophosphoric acid as reported by Buonocore is used to etch the tooth surface. After this step the tooth clinically shows a frosty white appearance in the applied regions.
Further research resulted in incorporation of the primer and adhesive in a single bottle, making it a two step process (5th generation bonding agents)
SELF ETCH ADHESIVES:
The problem associated with the total etch system of dental bonding was that the enamel and dentin react differently to the action of the acid and that it was very technique sensitive. The dentin if over dried resulted in desiccation which is highly detrimental to bonding. To overcome the problems associated with the total etch adhesive system, self etch adhesives were developed. These bonding agents were introduced as the 6th generation of bonding agents, which consisted of two components. The first was a bottle was the self etching primer and the second, the adhesive. This reduced the number clinical steps in the the treatment procedure and reduced the time taken. Taking it a step further the 7th generation bonding agents were invented as a single component system. The etchant, primer and adhesive were developed as a single bottle assortment.
A new technique of bonding, the hybrid technique is being used by dentists, which makes use of both systems. The total etch technique is used for the enamel surfaces while the dentin surfaces are bonded using the self etch technique.
What are the ideal requirements of dental bonding agents?
- High bond strength to dentin similar to that of enamel
- Minimize and prevent microleakage at the restoration margins
- Be minimally technique sensitive
- Have an adequate shelf life
- Compatibility with a wide range of composite resins
- Be non toxic and sensitizing to the dentist and the patients
- Should seal the tooth surfaces from the fluids of the oral cavity
Why buy bonding agents products online from PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue aims at delivering quality dental products to dentists enchancing the whole experience of clinical dentistry. Over 30 brands sell bonding agents online at our website. It is of monumental importance to us that the products are 100% original and genuine, and care is taken to ensure the same. In addition to having the best prices for dental materials online, at PinkBlue you have different modes of payment such as Cash on Delivery (CoD), Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking to suit the dentist.
What are the brands selling bonding agents online?
At PinkBlue you can find the best brands selling bonding agents at the best prices ensuring value for your money. 3M ESPE, Anabond Stedman, DMG Germany, Heraeus Kuzler, Ivoclar Vivadent, Kerr, Pulpdent, Tokuyama, Ultradent and Voco are a few of the 30+ brands selling their bonding agents through PinkBlue.