Root Canal Irrigants
Items 1-36 of 70
- Elements Sodium Hypochlorite
As low as ₹85Endodontic IrrigantExcellent Antibacterial Agent
- Prime Dental RC Help
As low as ₹120EDTA Paste3g & 20g Syringes
- Prevest Dolo Endogel
As low as ₹11717% EDTA & 10% Carbamide Peroxide2g Syringe ;Intro(1) & Economy(4) Packs
- Ammdent Prep CanalRegular Price ₹535 Special Price ₹320EDTA & Carbamide Peroxide2 x 3.5g Syringes
- Septodont Parcan Bottle
As low as ₹100Ready to useBuffered & Stabilized Formulation
- Dental Avenue Avueprep
As low as ₹108Softens infected dentineAntibacterial effect in the canal
- Dentsply Glyde File Prep - Syringe KitRegular Price ₹2805 Special Price ₹179515% EDTA & 10% Carbamide PeroxideClean & Removes smear layer
- VIP Sodium Hypochlorite 5%Special Price ₹210Endodontic IrrigantAntimicrobial agent
- GDP Chloraxid Sodium HypochloriteRegular Price ₹1361 Special Price ₹10635.25% Sodium Hypochlorite Solution400ml Bottle
- Maarc ENDO L - EDTA Liquid
As low as ₹158Smear layer RemovalReduces File Breakage
- Maarc Sodium Hypochlorite
From ₹100Endodontic IrrigantEffective Antimicrobial
- Pyrax Sodium Hypochlorite Solution
As low as ₹153Digest pulpal debrisUsed with a stabilizer to increase shelf life
- Pyrax Endocanal Gel
As low as ₹173Cleans canalsIncreases RCT instruments life
- Ammdent DentochloreRegular Price ₹598 Special Price ₹363Antiseptic Root Canal Disinfectant220ml Bottle
- VIP Sodium Hypochlorite 3%Special Price ₹200Endodontic IrrigantAntimicrobial Agent
- D-Tech Root Prep
As low as ₹201High chelation valueHigh water solubility
- D-Tech Iono PrepSpecial Price ₹200Mild- non irritantWashes off easily
- Maquira E.D.T.A Trissodium
As low as ₹273Chelating agentDentin permeability
- Prevest Denpro Chlor X (Art.40026)Regular Price ₹263 Special Price ₹145Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution100ml SolutionOut of StockDental Avenue Avueprep PlusRegular Price ₹190 Special Price ₹146Makes easy for instrumentationIrrigating agent during root canal cleaningOut of StockMedicept Dental RC Plus EDTA GelRegular Price ₹750 Special Price ₹712EDTA, Glyclol and Urea Peroxide9g TubeOut of StockMeta MD ChelcreamRegular Price ₹1550 Special Price ₹84019% EDTA Cream2 x 7g SyringesOut of StockMeta MD CleanserRegular Price ₹710 Special Price ₹54717% EDTA Solution100ml BottleOut of StockSeptodont CresopheneRegular Price ₹2800 Special Price ₹2714Antiseptic Root Canal Disinfectant13ml BottleOut of StockDenOR Sodium Hypochlorite
As low as ₹90Sodium Hypochlorite SolutionDebridement of root canals.Out of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 70
Buy Root Canal Irrigants Online in India
ROOT CANAL IRRIGANTS:
Removal of all pathogenic microflora from the root canal system is highly essential to ensure success of endodontic therapy. Mechanical debridement of the root canal is augmented using root canal irrigants. They facilitate flushing out debris, dissolving the tissues and disinfection of the root canal system. Instrumentation, although carried out diligently cannot completely debride the root canal of the causative pathogens, especially in curved canals. Endodontic irrigants are used along with irrigation to enhance the whole process and increasing the overall prognosis of treatment.
Objectives of root canal irrigation:
The objectives of irrigating the root canal system may be grouped under two heads:
- Flushing action of the irrigants facilitates the removal of debris.
- Lubrication aids in instrumentation of canals which are difficult to negotiate.
- Dissolution of the tissues to enhance removal.
- Removal of the smear layer is highly significant as it ensures easier and more efficient canal instrumentation.
Antimicrobial action against disease causing pathogens to eliminate the etiological factors of the disease.
Ideal requirements of root canal irrigants:
- Completely remove the smear layer
- Easy handling and application
- Prolonged and sustained antibacterial effect
- Germicidal and fungicidal action
- Must not irritate the periapical tissues
- Disinfect dentinal tubules
- Does not stain tooth structure
- Does not hinder the sealing ability of filling materials
- Does not induce an immune response
Factors influencing the efficacy of root canal irrigants:
- Depth of irrigating needle that is engaged in the root canal
- Size of the root canal
- Diameter of irrigating needle
- Viscosity of irrigating solution
- Velocity of irrigation at the needle tips
- Orientation of needle bevel
- Temperature of irrigating solution
ANTIBACTERIAL & TISSUE DISSOLVERS:
Chlorhexidine digluconate, MTAD and sodium hypochlorite are root canal irrigants known for their antibacterial and tissue dissolving properties.
NaOCl is a clear pale yellow-green liquid. It has a strong odour of chlorine. It is one of the most extensively used endodontic irrigants worldwide. The use of NaOCl is attributed to its excellent antibacterial properties. It kills most bacterial on direct contact, almost instantly. Sodium hypochlorite also effectively dissolves the necrotic and vital pulpal tissue.
Properties of sodium hypochlorite:
- Potent antimicrobial
- Tissue solvent
- Acts as a lubricant
- Flushes debris
Mechanism of action of sodium hypochlorite:
NaOCl undergoes ionization in water to sodium and hypochlorite ions. This establishes an equilibrium with hypochlorous acid (HOCl). This acid is responsible for the antibacterial properties of NaOCl. It disrupts vital functions of the bacterial cell, which results in death of the microbes.
Sodium hypochlorite undergoes three reaction with the organic tissues namely Saponification, Amino acid neutralization and Chloramination.
The efficacy of this irrigant can be enhanced by altering the pH and temperature of the solution and by ultrasonic agitation.
Prevention of Hypochlorite accidents:
Sodium hypochlorite is one of the most commonly advocated root canal irrigants. However, the toxic effects of the irrigant can result in a number of serious complications. Hence it is always essential to practice caution while using NaOCl. The following points can serve as guidelines to prevent hypochlorite accidents.
- Proper straight line access with adequate coronal preparation
- Assessment of root canal anatomy
- Usage of specialized needles
- Accurate determination of working length
- Do not wedge the tip of the needle in the canal
- Avoid excessive digital pressure
- Constant in and out movements of the needle
- Flow back of the irrigating solution should be observed
CHX is a synthetic cationic bis-guanide. It is an extensively used root canal irrigant having broad spectrum antibacterial action. It is relatively non-toxic.
Mechanism of action:
CHX is a positively charged lipophilic molecule that interacts with the cell membrane of the bacterial cell (phospholipids and lipopolysaccharides). The chlorhexidine molecules enter the bacterial cell via active or passive transport. This causes disruption of the bacterial cell wall. As a result, leakage of the intracellular constituents occurs. Consequently, the cytoplasm of the bacterial cell becomes congealed and a reduction in leakage is observed.
CHELATING AGENTS/ EDTA:
Ethylenediamine tetra acetic acid is a widely used endodntic irrigant best known for its excellent properties of smear layer removal. Another chelating agent with similar properties is citric acid. In addition to their cleaning ability chelating agents have also shown to remove the biofilms that adhere to the root canal walls. Coating endodontic files with EDTA prior to insertion into the canals can be highly efficacious when dealing with calcified canals.
Mechanism of action:
The calcium ions in the root dentin react with EDTA to form soluble calcium chelates. Studies have shown that EDTA decalcified root dentin to a depth off 20 to 30 microns. This facilliates easier removal of the debris present in the root canal and also enhances ease of instrumentation.
OVERVIEW OF COMMONLY USED IRRIGANTS
Tissue dissolving capacity
Inactivation of endotoxins
Smear layer action
Depends on concentration
Present (organic compunds)
Depends on concentration
0.2 – 2%
Depends on concentration
Ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid
10 – 17%
Present (Inorganic compounds)
10 – 50%
Strong (Inorganic compounds)
What are the brands selling root canal irrigants online?
Dentsply, Prime Dental, Ultradent, Dental Avenue, Anabond, D-Tech, GDP, Deor, Septdont, Pulpdent, Ramen Insta, Medicept, Ammdent and MAARC are a few of the many brands that sell root canal irrigants online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy root canal irrigants online at PinkBlue.in?
At PinkBlue.in we understand the need for quality materials and instruments to efficiently run your clinical practice. To ensure the delivery of genuine, high quality products we ensure that all the items sold on the website are procured from trusted manufacturers and vendors. PinkBlue offers the best prices for dental supplies in the country. With various payment options and a wide range of products, PinkBlue.in is the one stop shop for all your dental supply needs.