- Woodpecker RVG I Sensor
As low as ₹79308Sizes - H1: 25.0*36.8*4.4 & H2 : 30.4*41.9*4.4C Mos Technology
- Carestream RVG 5200 (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹135000 Special Price ₹129748Authorised Partner Of CarestreamAffordable quality
- Vatech RVG Ez Sensor ClassicRegular Price ₹165000 Special Price ₹149285Authorised Partner Of VatechCMOS Technology
- Eighteeth Medical Nanopix Intraoral X-Ray Sensor Size 1Regular Price ₹145600 Special Price ₹88787AED Technology
- Dentsply Intraoral Sensor Xios Xg SupremeRegular Price ₹200000 Special Price ₹162170Good Image QualityEasy To Change Cable
- Apple Dental Rvg Sensor Size 2Regular Price ₹88000 Special Price ₹78436High Quality ImagesEnhanced Patient Comfort
- Anthos X-VS HD Intraoral SensorSpecial Price ₹123000Impact and dust resistantCompatible with all X-ray systemsOut of StockVilla Italy Videograph HD RVG- Size 1Regular Price ₹210076 Special Price ₹190081High Image DefinitionRounded CornersOut of StockVilla Italy Videograph RVG Regular-Size 1Regular Price ₹143778 Special Price ₹127176CMOS Sensor TechnologyMulti Layer TechnolgyOut of StockSkanray Intraskan DIGI Dental Sensor & X-Ray ComboRegular Price ₹236000 Special Price ₹222533Digital dental sensorHigh resolution imagesOut of StockSkanray Intraskan DIGI Dental SensorRegular Price ₹124000 Special Price ₹120399Network enabled multi-viewingZoom GlassOut of StockActeon Sopix 2 (S_802_0004)Regular Price ₹250000 Special Price ₹231241Fiber2Pixel TechnologyHigh Quality ImagesOut of StockVilla Italy Videograph HD RVG- Size 2Regular Price ₹280978 Special Price ₹254184High Image DefinitionRounded CornersOut of StockVilla Italy Videograph RVG Regular-Size 2Regular Price ₹222208 Special Price ₹196133CMOS Sensor TechnologyMulti Layer TechnolgyOut of StockView as Grid List
Buy Dental RVG Online at best prices.
Radiovisiography (RVG) is the latest imaging technique in dentistry with minimal radiation exposure to the patient and numerous possibilities to process the images has many advantages over classic radiography. The invention of X-rays greatly improved the diagnostic sector of healthcare, and the ability of x-rays to treat carcinogenic tumors has also been seen. The use of x-rays in dentistry proved to be a major advancement in the field when dentists could finally see what lay beneath the soft tissue covering of the jaws without the need for invasive procedures. Conventionally dental radiographs were recorded on x-ray films designed for dental use. These films were exposed to radiation and were processed using developer and fixer solutions to view the image registered on them. The dawn of digital radiography in dentistry came in 1987 when Dr. Francis Mouyen invented the first digital radiography system called RadioVisioGraphy. This was the beginning of a major advancement in the field of dentistry. He devised a method to narrow down the large x-ray image onto a smaller size, capable of being sensed by a Charge Coupled Device (CCD) image sensor chip.
How does digital radiography work?
In radiovisiography the image is stored pixels, which are the smallest controllable elements of a picture on the screen. The RVG sensor is placed in the portion of the oral cavity which requires investigation. Once the sensor is exposed to x-rays, it captures the radiographic image. This image has to be converted into a numeric form i.e digital, so that it can be read by the computer. This process is termed as Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC). There are two steps in ADC namely Sampling and Quanitzation. By these two steps small range of voltage values are grouped as a single value, assigned a number and a corresponding shade of gray. The final image is displayed on the computer screen within a matter of seconds.
Types of digital image receptors:
There are two types of digital image receptors used in dentistry:
- Solid State Device (CCD, CMOS, FPD) and,
- Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Plates
Solid State Digital Receptors were the first to be used for digital imaging purposes. The three types of solid state devices are Charge Coupled Device (CCD), Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductors (CMOS) and Flat Panel Detectors (FPD).
- Real time image production and display
- Consistence in quality
- 80% greater x-ray sensitivity than conventional films
- Computer aided diagnosis
- High initial cost
- CCDS cannot be sterilized
- Decreased resolution
- Hard copies fade with time
Photostimulable Phosphor Plates also known as storage phosphor plates (SSP) are flexible, wireless and indirect digital receptors. They are available in the same sizes as intra oral films. The material used for radiographic imaging is europium doped barium fluorohalide.
- Cordless and flexible receptors
- If strong enough the plates can be used indefinitely
- Images can be processed
- Receptors must be erased to be reused
- Phosphor plates must be stored in sterile envelopes
- Image process can take time in certain cases
What are the advantages of digital imaging systems over conventional x-ray systems?
It is clearly evident that digital radiography has various advantages over conventional film radiography. A transition towards digital imaging systems have been seen in the field of dentistry.
- Higher quality of care as perceived by patients
- Possibility of X-ray image enhancement
- Time saving
- Digital storage of images
- Chemical processing agents not required
- Images can be shared quickly
- Easier to use than conventional radiography techniques
- Lesser exposure to ionizing radiation.
What are the brands selling RVG Sensors Online in India?
Carestream, Confidence Med Sys, COXO, Durr Dental, Evolve, Genoray, Skanray, Clinic Blueline are some of the brands that sell digital imaging equipment online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy digital imaging equipment online at PinkBlue.in?
The team at PinkBlue.in takes special care in procuring quality products from trusted manufacturers and vendors to enhance inventory management in every dental clinic in the country. With over 19000 products cataloged and more numbers being added everyday, PinkBlue.in has the widest range of dental products in India. Digital imaging equipment is being sold by over 15 vendors and manufacturers providing various options for dentists to choose from. Having the best prices in dental products across the country, PinkBlue.in is the best place to shop for dental supplies.