Sprintz Medical Grade Sterilization Reels
PinkBlue Supply Solutions Pvt Ltd., No 661362 2nd Floor Haralukunte Village Somasundrapalya HSR Layout Bangalore 560102
- Laminate made of medical grade CPP-PET FIlm 52 Microns
- Paper: Medical grade, 60 GSM paper
- Storage: Store pouches in a cool, dry place. Heat and moisture can compromise the indicator.
- Shelf Life: Sterilized instruments will remain safe & sterile in Sprintz Sterilization Rolls until the sterilized package is wet, torn, or punctured
- Place the items into the reel cautiously and seal securely.
- Label with instrument name(s), date and your initials on the pouch and seal them properly, before placing them inside.
- When sterilizing multiple packs, make sure the pouches stand on the sides next to each other, with the paper side of one pouch next to the plastic side of the next pouch.
- Only packages that require the same sterilization time, temperature and drying time should be sterilized together.
For sterilization of dental and medical instruments. Sprint Sterilization Rolls can be used both for steam sterilization and Ethylene Oxide based sterilzation.
- Made of high quality medical grade laminate and medical grade paper
- Made as per EN868 standards
- Easy identification of contents through the transparent, puncture resistant, non-tearing, blue tinted plastic film
- Provides visual confidence that sterilization is achieved and maintained
- Strong and secure side seal protects against instrument breaching
- High quality porous medical grade paper
- Clean, fibre-free separation of paper and film, when opened, ensures the safe presentation of sterile products
- To prevent cross-contamination reels are individually wrapped
- Compatible with steam and ethylene oxide sterilization methods