D-Tech Etching Gel (dropper pack)
Bulk prices available. Want more than 6 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 10gm dropper pack.
Special Price ₹275
- Buy 2 for ₹266 each and save 4%
- Buy 3 for ₹255 each and save 8%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Readily available - Ships usually within 1-2 days
D-Tech ETCH contains phosphoric acid for etching tooth enamel and dentin when preparing surfaces for the application of composites before luting with resin cements or before bonding of orthodontic appliances.
Medium Viscosity Gel
- Shelf life-2 years
- Phosphoric acid 37%
- Water and filler 63%
- D - Tech ETCH can be applied precisely in controlled amounts to the tooth enamel and dentin area to be etched.
- The effective recommended etching time is: Enamel - 30 to 60 seconds Dentin - As indicated by the manufacturer of the bonding agent.
- The Gel Etch should then be rinsed off with copious quantities of water for at least 20 seconds.
- Before use of bonding material
- Before use of filling materials
- Before use of orthodontic brackets
- D - Tech ETCH contains phosphoric acid .
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If accidental contact occurs, flush with copious amounts of water.
- High quality, non - drying, medium viscosity gel.
- Medium size, comfortable - to - use syringe Tips are angled to facilitate easy, accurate placement of the gel even in distal and lingual composite preparations.
- Washes off quickly and easily.
- Has excellent water solubility
- Visible blue colour
Write Your Own Review