D-Tech Etching Gel (dropper pack)
- Buy 2 for ₹266 each and save 4%
- Buy 3 for ₹255 each and save 8%
D-Tech ETCH contains phosphoric acid for etching tooth enamel and dentin when preparing surfaces for the application of composites before luting with resin cements or before bonding of orthodontic appliances.
D Tech Dental Technologies 61Reality Warehousing Gat No 13371 Pune Nagar Road Wagholi Pune 412207 India
- Shelf life-2 years
- Phosphoric acid 37%
- Water and filler 63%
- D - Tech ETCH can be applied precisely in controlled amounts to the tooth enamel and dentin area to be etched.
- The effective recommended etching time is: Enamel - 30 to 60 seconds Dentin - As indicated by the manufacturer of the bonding agent.
- The Gel Etch should then be rinsed off with copious quantities of water for at least 20 seconds.
- Before use of bonding material
- Before use of filling materials
- Before use of orthodontic brackets
- D - Tech ETCH contains phosphoric acid .
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If accidental contact occurs, flush with copious amounts of water.
- High quality, non - drying, medium viscosity gel.
- Medium size, comfortable - to - use syringe Tips are angled to facilitate easy, accurate placement of the gel even in distal and lingual composite preparations.
- Washes off quickly and easily.
- Has excellent water solubility
- Visible blue colour