- Life Steriware Stericab Ultra Violet Storage Cabinet
As low as ₹6305CompactRust-proof
- Standard Shoe Cover DispenserRegular Price ₹7000 Special Price ₹4999No Electricity Required50 Pieces Capacity
- Denfort Ultra violet (UV) Disinfection TowerSpecial Price ₹12000UV Disinfection TowerProvided on mobile base
- Syndicate U.V.CabinetRegular Price ₹13595 Special Price ₹9260stainless steel
- Standard Aluminium Body Shoe Cover DispenserRegular Price ₹9000 Special Price ₹5900Aluminium BuildLoading Capacity: 60
- Denfort UV Disinfection Cabinet - LargeSpecial Price ₹10000UV Disinfection Cabinet3 Perforated Trays
- Denfort UV Chamber
As low as ₹6405
- Jaypee Flash UV Sterilizer - Digital Timer and DisplayRegular Price ₹17160 Special Price ₹14524Out of StockUnicorn Denmart UV-C Box SterilizerRegular Price ₹12000 Special Price ₹9500UV Disinfection SterilizerOut of StockAiqura Pulse OximeterRegular Price ₹3999 Special Price ₹592Pulse OximeterOut of StockSuriDent U.V CabinetRegular Price ₹11057 Special Price ₹10811Quality-testedShear strengthOut of StockUnicorn Denmart Handheld UV Sterilizer LightRegular Price ₹10000 Special Price ₹4950UV Based Sterilizer LightHandheldOut of StockJaypee Flash UV Sterilizer - Analog TimerRegular Price ₹15730 Special Price ₹13331Out of StockDrShield Face Protect ShieldSpecial Price ₹350Face ShieldPersonal ProtectionOut of StockUnique Dental Ultra Violet Chamber
As low as ₹6140SafeConvenientOut of StockPPE Kit 70GSM Spunbond LaminatedRegular Price ₹800 Special Price ₹584SpunBond Laminated70 GSMOut of StockIvy Forehead Infrared Digital Thermometer Wall MountRegular Price ₹25000 Special Price ₹15138Forehead Infrared ThermometerContactlessOut of Stock
Buy UV Chambers Online in India
ULTRA VIOLET CHAMBER:
In the field of dentistry, cross contamination is a common and serious problem that has to be dealt with carefully. Many disinfection and sterilization techniques have been developed and improved over the years to deal with the increasing load of microbes in dental practice. After autoclave sterilization of the instruments and equipment parts used by the dentist, all the sterilized inventory must be stored in an aseptic environment to ensure that they do not get contaminated before use. The use of an UV Cabinet is highly useful in this regard. The dentist stores the sterilized instrument pouches inside the ultraviolet chamber. When required, the instruments can be withdrawn from the chamber for immediate use.
UV Chambers are available in most of the dental clinics and are used to store sterilized dental instruments to avoid recontamination. UV Chambers for dental clinic serves the most important part used by the dentist it cleans the disinfecting impression and maintains the hygiene of the instruments used in the dental process. Ultraviolet rays have long been recognized as an effective method for killing microbes without requiring chemicals or heat. A study was conducted to evaluate the efficacy of U.V rays to disinfect various impression materials at different time intervals. A number of methods are currently employed for disinfecting the impressions which are technique sensitive and time-consuming. UV Chamber commonly employed for storing sterilized instruments. Various methods used for disinfecting impressions are technique sensitive and time-consuming. Some disinfectant solutions may cause significant changes in impression, particularly with overexposure. These solutions may produce irritating vapors, depending on the disinfectant used. UV Chamber price differs according to the different style and model.
Ultra Violet Rays:
UV Rays are electromagnetic radiations ranging in 10 to 400 nanometers in wavelength. They have a wavelength shorter than that of visible light but longer than x-rays. They are invisible to most humans in the world. Different wavelengths of ultraviolet rays have different applications. They have numerous applilcations such as lithography, label tracking, forensic analysis, protein analysis, curing of polymers, solid-state lighting and with respect to dentistry, they are used in disinfection and decontamination of surfaces of dental inventory.
Germicidal Irradiation with UV Rays:
Ultraviolet lamps are used in sterilization of instruments used in dentistry. There are commercially available low pressure mercury lamps that emit more than 80% of their radiation in the range of 254 nanometers. This is near the peaks of the germicidal effectiveness cure. When microbes are exposed to radiation of this wavelength and intensity, damage occurs to their DNA inhibiting further proliferation of the bacterial load. They have excellent bacteriostatic properties.
For a long period of time, ultraviolet rays have proven to be an effective method for killing microbes without any requirement of chemicals or heat generation.
Efficacy of UV Cabinets:
It has been a common practice to place sterilized dental instruments inside UV cabinets to ensure asepsis. However, a study conducted in India, determined the efficacy of UV cabinets to effectively disinfect dental impressions. Around 180 specimens were taken from different impression materials. The samples were disinfected by two methods, UV Rays from the UV cabinet and 2% glutaraldehyde solution. The samples were placed for different time periods inside the UV cabinet such as 3 minutes, 6 minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes. The other samples were subjected to disinfection by glutaraldehyde for 10 minutes. The results indicated that UV chambers were an effective method of disinfecting dental impressions as well.
What are the brands selling UV Chambers online in India?
SafeMed, Life Steriware, Clinic Blue Line, Jaypee, Denfort, SK Dent and Confidence Med Sys are some of the brands that sell UV chamber online at PinkBlue.in.
Why buy dental UV cabinets online at Pinkblue.in?
PinkBlue.in has the best ultraviolet cabinets procured from trusted manufacturers and vendors across the country. The best prices for UV cabinets can be found only at PinkBlue.in. Cashback points are awarded on every purchase. Various payment modes are available to complete your order. PinkBlue is the leading supplier of dental materials, instruments and equipment all over the country. Free delivery is ensured on orders about Rs.500 and all deliveries are prompt and quick.