- Eighteeth Fast-Pack And Fast-Fill Obturation ComboRegular Price ₹89200 Special Price ₹60001
- Eighteeth Fast-pack tipsSpecial Price ₹2500
- Denjoy iFill Cordless Gutta Percha ObturatorRegular Price ₹67000 Special Price ₹65943Endodontic obturationLED Panel display
- Woodpecker Fi-P & Fi-G (Gutta Percha Obturation System)Regular Price ₹50000 Special Price ₹49900Advance Temperature Control SystemFour Preset temperatures
- Denjoy Silver Alloy 360°swivel Cordless Gutta Percha Obturation System - FreefillRegular Price ₹60000 Special Price ₹47418360° Feather-touch activationErgonomic design
- Eighteeth Medical Fast FillRegular Price ₹56700 Special Price ₹42114Back Fill For 3D ObturationErgonomic Design
- Diadent Dia-Duo Regular KitRegular Price ₹110000 Special Price ₹104882CordlessQuick heating system
- DiaDent Dia-PenSpecial Price ₹65000Cordless and light weightQuick heating tip
- Prime Dental Obturation PenRegular Price ₹5200 Special Price ₹4978High sealing ability
- Denjoy Cordless Gutta Percha Obturation Pen I PackRegular Price ₹22000 Special Price ₹18017360° activation switchErgonomic design
- Eighteeth Medical Fast Pack For 3D Obturation SystemRegular Price ₹32500 Special Price ₹21851360 Degree Start/Stop RingLeft/Right Handed Operation
- Diadent EvoFill Duo (Cordless Obturation System)Regular Price ₹150000 Special Price ₹137713Fast heating tipsCordless
- Top Dent Obturation SystemRegular Price ₹72600 Special Price ₹39059WirelessEasy To Use
- Nuro Basix Obturation PenRegular Price ₹6000 Special Price ₹4950Cut and Fill 2 in 1Ergonomic DesignOut of StockDenext Obturation PenRegular Price ₹9750 Special Price ₹7554High sealing abilityOut of StockDiaDent Dia Gun & Accessories
As low as ₹1400Cordless and compact designReliable gutta percha fillingOut of StockTop Dent Gutta Percha Obturation Pen (Cordless)Regular Price ₹23999 Special Price ₹9574High Sealing AbilityOut of StockGenesys Obturation SystemRegular Price ₹69000 Special Price ₹63735Cordless and electric motorizedUnique technologyOut of StockWoodpecker Obturation GunRegular Price ₹59980 Special Price ₹29857Out of StockWoodpecker Obturation Pen SystemRegular Price ₹22950 Special Price ₹17530Automatic Heating SystemAdvanced Temperature Control SystemOut of StockDentsply Calamus Gutta-Percha Cartridge 23 GaugeRegular Price ₹6320 Special Price ₹5751Easy to set upSimple to cleanOut of StockWoodpecker Obturation Gun & Pen System ComboRegular Price ₹49900 Special Price ₹47956Out of Stock
Buy Root Canal Obturation Systems Online in India
Obturation of the root canal is a crucial step in endodontic therapy. The filling of the disinfected canal space with a suitable, biocompatible and inert substance is termed as obturation. It is also known as obliteration. Various root canal obturation techniques are available to fill the canal. The most commonly employed root canal obturation material is gutta percha. Gutta percha has been used in two forms – solid and flowable. Gutta percha can interchange its physical structure from solid mass to a flowable mass upon heating. Once the it cools down, it regains its rigid structure. The use of flowable gutta percha has been an advancement in the field of obturation in endodontics.
What are the various obturation techniques?
The following the various techniques employed in obturation of the root canal:1. COLD LATERAL CONDENSATION ;
- The lateral compaction technique is one of the most commonly employed obturation techniques.
- In this technique, a master cone that corresponds to the size of the final instrument used, is coated with a sealer, taken till working length, and compacted with spreaders.
- Accessory cones are used in a few instances to achieve a tight, impervious seal.
2. WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION:
- In the vertical compaction technique, a master cone that corresponds to the final instrumentation size and length of the canal is used.
- It is fitted, coated with a root canal sealer, heated and compacted vertically
- It is filled till 3-4 mm of the apical segment of the root canal.
- The remaining portion of the root canal if back filled using warm gutta percha material
3. CONTINUOUS WAVE COMPACTION:
- In this technique, the core material and sealer are filled using vertical compaction
- Devices such as the System B by SybronEndo are used to heat the apical portion of the gutta percha.
- The remaining portion of the root canal is backfilled using thermoplasticized gutta percha core material using injection devices such as the Obtura by Obtura Spartan.
4. WARM LATERAL CONDENSATION:
- The master cone is inserted into the canal and heated with a warm spreader.
- It is then compacted laterally with spreaders and filled with accessory cones.
- Some devices use vibration in addition the warm spreader
5. INJECTION TECHNIQUES:
- Preheated thermoplasticized, injectable root canal filling material such as gutta percha is injected directly into the canal
- Master cone is is not used in this technique but the sealer is placed before injection of the core material. Examples of devices used with this technique are Obtura by Obtura Spartan and Ultrafil by Coletene Whaledent.
- The other injection technique employed is with the use of a single master cone.
- The master cone is placed with the sealer into the root canal and engaged with a rotary instrument that warms, plasticizes and compacts the root canal filling material by means of friction
7. CARRIER BASED OBTURATION:
- There are two types of carrier based techniques in the obturation of gutta percha namely, carrier-based thermoplasticized and carrier-based sectional.
- The former involves direct delivery of the warm gutta percha on a plastic carrier. Examples are the ThermaFil by Dentsply and Realseal 1 by Sybron
- The latter is a sized and fitted section of gutta percha along with the sealer, which is inserted into the apical 4mm of the root canal. The remaining portion is filled with thermoplasticized gutta percha.
8. OTHER OBTURATION TECHNIQUES:
- The other obturation techniques available are chemoplasticized forms of gutta percha, custom cone obturation, obturation pastes and a usage of materials such as mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) to form the apical barrier.
What are the brands selling obturation systems online in India?
System B, Endo Elements by Sybron Endo, Ultrafil 3D by Coltene, DiaGun and DiaPen by Diadent, Beefil 2 by VDW and iFill by Denjoy are a few high-quality root canal obturation systems that are sold at PinkBlue.in.
Why buy obturation systems online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in offers the best prices for obturation systems in the country. The best quality obturation systems can be found at our website sold at the best prices. With a few simple steps orders can be placed and the payment can be made using various options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash on Delivery, Paytm and Net Banking. Free delivery is ensured on orders over Rs.500. With cashback points awarded on each purchase, PinkBlue.in offers great value for your money