Dental Chairs & Accessories
Items 1-36 of 128
- Denext Portable Dental UnitRegular Price ₹36000 Special Price ₹26882Portable Dental Unit
- Denext Portable Dental Chair With Light And SpitoonSpecial Price ₹28000Portable Dental Chair
- Denext Dental Boiler
As low as ₹1323Easy to useOptimum Efficiency
- Denext 3 Way Syringe (Metal)Special Price ₹525Triple SyringeRust Free
- Denext Tft Clamp Metal
As low as ₹1279Highly durable
- Astek Pro-Tip Converter And Tip
As low as ₹1200New high power air jetRigid
- Syndicate Oil Free Air CompressorRegular Price ₹30501 Special Price ₹23190Epoxy coating
- Gnatus S 400 H Chair With Overhead & Down Delivery UnitRegular Price ₹340000 Special Price ₹339638Ergonomic and Comfortable
- GDP LCD Monitor StandRegular Price ₹2613 Special Price ₹2095Suitable for dental chairsMade of high grade plastic
- VMAX Suction Machine - 1450Regular Price ₹155000 Special Price ₹148608High Suction PowerInternal Noise Reduction
- Unicorn Denmart CabinetRegular Price ₹110000 Special Price ₹102538
- Syndicate Sachin Compact - Dental UnitRegular Price ₹135000 Special Price ₹114359Joystick foot control
- Unicorn Denmart Planet with Luxury LED & Hanging Delivery (Nano Package)Regular Price ₹218000 Special Price ₹197579Independent up and down movementBackrest movement
- Denfort DFAC-01 Oil Free CompressorRegular Price ₹28125 Special Price ₹189101 HP36 L
- VMAX Suction Machine - 450Regular Price ₹45000 Special Price ₹43057High Suction PowerInternal Noise Reduction
- Gnatus 7004 With Membrane DryerRegular Price ₹220000 Special Price ₹211788Easy To Use
- Denfort Electrically Operated Dental Chair (With Coloured Glass Spittoon)Regular Price ₹164090.4 Special Price ₹121283Electrically operated Dental Chair.
- Denext Chair Led Light
As low as ₹7904Durable LED BulbHigh Brightness
- Denfort GP-101 Dental UnitRegular Price ₹275698 Special Price ₹223153Automatic cup fillerWater Spittoon and Saliva Ejector
- Green Guava Air-Water SyringeSpecial Price ₹270Disposable nozzlesPrevents contamination
- Denfort Dental StoolRegular Price ₹10500 Special Price ₹6745Comfortable SeatingKeep posture right
- Syndicate Dental StoolRegular Price ₹9879 Special Price ₹6910Comfortable SeatingAvailable in various colors
- Unicorn Denmart Dental Chair Model AvyannaRegular Price ₹215000 Special Price ₹211885Fully Electrically Operated Dental chair.Ergonomic Design
- Sapphire Dental ChairRegular Price ₹180000 Special Price ₹113809
- Denfort DC-117 Dental ChairRegular Price ₹145409 Special Price ₹117751Electrically operated dental chairTwo noiseless motors for raising seats
- Oro 3 Way SyringeRegular Price ₹1650 Special Price ₹1018Excellent qualityDurability
- Gnatus S 300 H Chair With Overhead & Down Delivery UnitSpecial Price ₹290000Ergonomic and Comfortable
- Denext Oil Free Compressor
As low as ₹17675Rust freeDurable
- Eighteeth Medical Vacstation Extra Oral SuctionRegular Price ₹63700 Special Price ₹49226Extra oral suction deviceHEPA Grade
- Syndicate Saanvi Deluxe - Dental UnitRegular Price ₹111204 Special Price ₹102081Function foot control Operating stoolOperates light with two Intensity
- Gnatus S 500 H Chair With Overhead Delivery UnitRegular Price ₹550000 Special Price ₹545887Ergonomic and Comfortable
- Unicorn Denmart Star Dental Chair and Unit (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹175000 Special Price ₹167430Proximity sensorRight arm movable
- VMAX Suction Machine - 1250Regular Price ₹115000 Special Price ₹110391High Suction PowerInternal Noise Reduction
- Healix Extraoral SuctionRegular Price ₹40000 Special Price ₹30317Extra Oral Suction
- Unicorn Denmart Membrane Dryer
As low as ₹89718Easy To Use
- Denext Halogen Light For Chair UnitRegular Price ₹3300 Special Price ₹2818High BrightnessErgonomic Design
Items 1-36 of 128
Buy Dental Chairs & Accessories Online in India
DENTAL CHAIRS & ACCESSORIES:
The dental office consists of various equipment and materials that aid the dentist to deliver quality oral healthcare services. Of the different equipment present in a dental clinic, the dental chair, is the main attraction of any dental clinic. The dental chair might be the centrepiece of the dental office. It is very important that dentists invest time and money in purchasing the right chair, that will suit their needs best. One size does not fit all. That holds true in the case of dental chairs as well. The dentist, size of the dental clinic, type of dental procedures, budget and various other factors must be considered before buying a dental chair. The auxiliary pieces of equipment such as dental air compressor and the suction units play a big role in enhancing the quality of treatment. Dental air compressors deliver compressed air that powers the air driven handpieces. The suction units have a powerful vacuum system that removes water, oral fluids and other substances that ae present in the field of operation.
The dental chair consists of an electrically operated, retractable patient seating chair and accessory elements such as a spittoon bowl, provisions for airotor and micromotor handpieces, operating light, foot control pedal, an assistant’s tray, dentist stool, x-ray viewer and other attachements. The dental chair has evolved drastically from when it was first constructed in the 1880s. Dental chairs with built in light cure units, LCD screens and intra oral cameras have been manufactured, incorporating all the essential and frequently used elements of dental treatment. The dental chair has controls for chair positioning which mostly are a combination of foot controlled and manual variants. These controls can be used to move the backrest of the chair forward or backward, and the dental chair as a whole, upward and downward. Chair positioning settings can be saved in certain dental chairs making it possible to set an ergonomic positon and come back to it even if there are changes in chair position during the course of treatment.
Importance of the dental chair:
The dental chair, definitely is one of the most important parts of the dental office. It is the first thing that patients would notice once they step into the dental operatory. Dental chairs have been conventionally considered to a place of discomfort for patients. The doctor tries to reduce patient anxiety and fear of treatment, using communication skills and reading their mood through body language and active listening. The dental chair, however is the culmination of the scene setting. The chair has to be designed keeping in mind, patient comfort. That is the single most important criterion to consider before buying a dental chair. If patient comfort is compromised it would be highly detrimental to the patients attitude towards treatment and the dentist. This is why, patient comfort has to be the main consideration while making a dental chair purchase. When the patient sits on the dental chair and feels comfortable, the response to treatment would have a highly positive response.
DENTAL AIR COMPRESSORS:
Dental air compressors, although not the most attractive piece of equipment in the dental office, have a huge significance in dental treatment. They compress the entering air, delivering them to air driven portion of the dental chair. The three-way syringe and airotor handpiece are examples of small equipment that use the compressed air produced by dental air compressors. There have been developments in the types of air compressors used in dentistry. The older versions consisted of oil which is used to lubricate the parts of the compressor. Studies have shown that this oil may serve as a breeding ground for bacteria and other harmful pathogens, if regular maintenance procedures are not followed. To compensate for this, oil free systems have been developed. These systems create clean compressed oil-free air.
Suction units in dentistry are used to remove saliva, fluids and other debris while performing dental procedures. There are two types of dental suction units, the high-volume evacuation system and the saliva ejectors. The HVE and the SE are placed close to each other in the dental unit. HVE is used in procedures containing larger amount of debris. Saliva ejectors are small and allow easier accessibility. Saliva ejectors are used frequently for daily procedures such as scaling and restorations. The high-volume suction is used in surgical procedures. Care must be taken to ensure prevention of bacterial colonization in the unit, tubing, valves and other parts of the suction unit. Patients must be advised to not wrap their mouth over the saliva ejector as it may with cause backflow of the contents inside the tubing back into the mouth.
The parts of the dental chair are meant to be durable. However, certain events lead to deterioration of the dental chair parts. These maybe small elements such as micro switches, retraction valves and airotor switches or larger components such three way syringes, operating lights, foot pedals and others. These commonly used dental chair accessories have been grouped under this category. Other accessories such as stands for LCD monitors are also available. The LCD monitors can be mounted on to the dental unit, and used in conjunction with an intra oral camera.
What are the brands selling dental chairs and accessories online in India?
Skanray, Surident, Confident, Bestodent, Schulz, SK Dent, Gnatus, Faro, Clinic Blue Line, Dynamic, Tornado, Bestodent, Anthos, Astek, Airel, Hi-Tech, Cingol and Denfort some of the many brands that sell dental chairs and accessories online at PinkBlue.in.
Why buy dental chairs & equipments online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is India’s leading online dental store. All the products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of great quality. This is ensured by the procurement of products only from trusted manufacturers and vendors. The support team at PinkBlue is always available for you to contact them regarding any clarifications. We at PinkBlue aim to revolutionize the supply of dental materials and equipment in the country. The best prices for all products can be found on the website. Moreover, cashback points are awarded to your account on every order. With multiple convenient payment options, PinkBlue ensures prompt delivery of orders.