Items 1-36 of 500
- Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass X-ray RefillIntraradicular PostAngelus
From ₹1,237Metal filamentConical tip
- Angelus InterligGlass FiberAngelusRegular Price ₹3,750 Special Price ₹2,800Easy to cutGlass fiber
- Shofu Glasionomer FX-II improvedGlass Ionomer RestorativesShofu
From ₹983High TranslucencyFluorescence close to natural teeth
- GC Gold Label 9 Posterior RestorativeGlass Ionomer RestorativeGC
From ₹1,344High Strength Radiopaque Posterior GIRChemical setting without shrinkage
- 3M ESPE Ketac Molar Glass Ionomer Restorative - KitsGlass Ionomer Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,720Packable, wear resistant glass ionomer solutionOffers years of effective protection against caries
- GC Gold Label 1 Luting & LiningLuting & Lining CementGC
From ₹1,344No surface preparation or bonding agent requiredHigh mechanical strength
- Shofu Hy-Bond Glasionomer Cement CXGlass Ionomer CementShofu
- GC Gold Label 2Glass Ionomer RestorativeGC
From ₹1,085Allows minimal cavity preparationEasy post-operative diagnosis
- Tokuyama Estelite Sigma Quick Syringe - RefillsUniversal RestorativeTokuyama
From ₹2,100Quick curing time - 10 sec.Extended working time - 90 sec
- Ivoclar Vivadent TE-Econom Plus Intro PacksLC, RO Hybrid CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹4,183Excellent physical propertiesGood polishability
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Ceram Syringe RefillsUniversal RestorativeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹995Low shrinkageLow wear
- Filtek Z350 XT Universal Restorative Syringe - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,733Simple to useLifelike aesthetics
- Ivoclar Vivadent Astrobrush Polishing System - Assortment & RefillsHigh-gloss Polishing SystemIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹2,781Lustrous results without the use of polishing pasteEach bristle acts like a small polishing instrument
- Tokuyama Estelite Posterior Syringe - RefillsPosterior Restorative (SPECIAL PRICE)Tokuyama
From ₹1,750Ideal handlingProminent physical strength
- Filtek Z350 XT Flowable Restorative - RefillsFlowable Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,719Excellent aesthetics and polish retention20% less shrinkage than Filtek™ Supreme XT
- GC Gold Label 2 LC (Light-Cured)Glass Ionomer RestorativeGC
From ₹1,478Allows minimal cavity preparationProtects against secondary caries
- 3M ESPE Filtek Z250 XT Nanohybrid Restorative Procedural KitNano Hybrid universal dental restorative kit3M ESPERegular Price ₹7,350 Special Price ₹4,835 As low as ₹4,612Easy to polishProviding good aesthetic result
- GC Solare XUniversal RestorativeGC
From ₹1,208Remarkable ability to blend into the toothNon-sticky handling
- Filtek P60 Posterior RestorativePosterior Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹1,272Available in 3 common shades - A3, B2 and C2Rapid cure (20 Seconds for 2.5mm increment)
- Ivoclar Vivadent TE-Econom Flow RefillsLC, RO Flowable CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹630Broad indication spectrumOptimal handling
- Ivoclar Vivadent Astropol Polishing System - Assortment & RefillsFinishing & Polishing SystemIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,205For finishing, polishing & high gloss polishingFor composites and ceromer materials
- Ultradent Amelogen Plus Syringe - Refills (9030)Composite RestorativeUltradent
From ₹1,205Simple affordable systemBrilliant polishing capacity
- 3M ESPE Valux Plus Universal Restorative - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹626High resistance to wear and fracturesBlends with surrounding tooth - more natural finish
- Shofu Super-Snap Polishing SystemDisposable Disk SystemShofu
From ₹1,485Efficient finishing and polishingNon-metal centre to prevent gouging
- SDI Wave Flowable Composite - RefillsFlowable CompositeSDI
From ₹393Fluoride relaeseNatural fluorence
- 3M ESPE Filtek Z350 XT Nanofill Restorative Procedural KitNanofill Restorative Kit3M ESPERegular Price ₹11,090 Special Price ₹8,670 As low as ₹8,270Available in different shadesDental restorative
- D-Tech Restore GlassGlass Ionomer Restorative CementD-Tech Dental
From ₹371Aesthetic looksFluoride release
- GC Miracle MixGlass Ionomer Restorative (OFFER INSIDE)GC
From ₹4,229Strong chemical adhesionExcellent marginal seal
- 3M ESPE Vitrebond Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liner/Base - Intro KitGlass Ionomer Liner3M ESPERegular Price ₹4,040 Special Price ₹2,985 As low as ₹2,846Fast technique and excellent handlingReduced micro-leakage and post-op sensitivity
- Filtek Z250 XT Nano Hybrid Universal Restorative Syringe - RefillsUniversal Restorative3M ESPE
From ₹991Formulated for strong, reliable performanceEasy to use in all classes of direct restorations
- Anabond Stedman RestoFill Syringe 4gm RefillsLight-Cure CompositeAnabond Stedman
From ₹560Micro hybridLight-cure
- Shofu Beautifil Flow PlusGiomerShofu
From ₹1,784High StrengthOptimal Handling CharacteristicsOut of stock
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Flow RefillsFlowable CompositeIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,211Excellent wetting behaviorOutstanding Stability
Items 1-36 of 500
Buy Dental Restorative Materials Online In India
The most primitive written proof of tooth implant materials can be traced back to the Etruscans as early as 700 B.C. The Mayans used implants made of seashell segments. Earlier, holes and cavities in the human teeth have been substituted or restored using materials such as ivory, human teeth, stone chips etc. And now, metal modified cements, synthetic resins, composites, amalgams, ceramics and metal ceramics are being used for tooth restoration.
What are the types of restorative materials?
Restorative materials can be categorized under two types: direct and indirect restoratives. Those materials which can directly be placed inside the tooth cavity falls under direct restorative materials. Composites, Glass Ionomers, Compomers and Amalgams are direct restorative materials. Those which are used to construct restorations in the dental laboratory and then place in or on teeth, are classified under indirect restorative materials. Ceramic, Metal-Ceramic, Cast Gold Alloys and Base Metal Alloys are indirect restorative materials.
Generally, a composite is a product of two distinctive components blended together to attain their structures and properties in one material. The three major components of a dental resin-based composites are a highly cross-linked polymeric matrix reinforced by a dispersion of glass, mineral, or resin filled particles such as barium aluminosilicate glass, and short fibers which can bind to the matrix by coupling agents. Resin-based composites are used to restore and replace lost dental tissues and to lute and to cement crowns and veneers. The ability to recreate the natural appearance of the teeth made such composites widely preferred and used. Its consistency variations permit it to be manipulated and molded to a customized form and then converted to a rigid, esthetic and durable solid.
Composites can be classified on different parameters such as filler particle size, manipulation characteristics, curing methods etcetera. Based on the range of its consistencies, from highly flowable to rigid pastes, it has been classified as Universal, Flowable and Packable composites. Typically, flowable resin composites are less viscous made by a reduced filler loading which permits the resin to flow rapidly and spread uniformly which in turn can produce expected dental anatomy. Flowable composites are useful in restorations in gingival areas and to prevent caries because of its easily adaptable and flexible nature. The condensable or packable composites are developed by adjusting their filler distribution for greater strength and stiffness of the uncured material. Packable composites are used in posterior areas where its stiff consistency enables condensation into a cavity form. Universal composites are those materials which can be used for both anterior and posterior tooth restoration. It possesses a creamy consistency which can easily adapt to the tooth structure.
GLASS IONOMER CEMENTS
The reaction between polyacrylic acid and silicate glass powder creates a type of material which is generally known as glass ionomer cements. This compound exhibits the properties of both Polyacrylic acid and silicate cement which gives GIC the capacity to bind on tooth structures and release fluoride, thereby strengthening the teeth. Therefore, this material has wide range of uses in dentistry and are considered superior over many other cements.
Glass Ionomer Cements can generally be classified into four:
- Traditional Glass Ionomer
- Metal Modified Glass Ionomer
- Light Cure Glass Ionomer
- Hybrid or Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
As the name indicates, compomers are dental materials formed by the combination of composites and glass ionomers. It is also known as polyacid-modified composite resins. These materials do not have the ability to bond to the hard tooth structure since it has been created through a free radical polymerization reaction. Even though the level of fluoride release is considerably lower than GICs, it lasts for at least 300 days.
It is a mixture composed of liquid mercury and powdered alloy of silver, tin and copper, along with other metallic elements so that it will enhance the mechanical and physical properties of Amalgams. It is safe, durable, affordable and most widely used restorative material in dentistry. Dental amalgam is among the oldest dental restorative materials used for about 150 years. Dental Amalgams can be used as a foundation for cast-metal, metal-ceramic and ceramic restorations, also it is used in small to moderate sized cavities in the posterior teeth.
It is a container in the shape of a capsule used to store the components of an amalgam. This capsule has a reservoir portion to contain silver alloy powder and a cap portion for mercury. A funnel shaped structure is fixed to the cap portion to retain the mercury component within. There is an opening at the base of the funnel-shaped partition to force the mercury into the powder component once the capsule is placed in an amalgamator. After the preparation of amalgam, the cap along with the partition can be removed and is ready to use. Alloy powder is made up of elements and compounds that can be made into alloys.
What is the importance of Pulp Protection in Restorative Dentistry?
Dental Pulp is a connective tissue inside the pulp chamber and root canals which keeps the mineralized tissue with moisture and nutrients. It also functions as a sensory receptor, thereby perceives extremes in temperature, pressure or trauma to the dentin or pulp as pain. Pulp also helps in the formation of reparative or secondary dentin to protects the pulpal tissue. Dental pulp is very sensitive and any leakage of chemical irritants from biomaterials or bacteria leads to pulpal irritation and it in turn leads to inflammation. Pulp capping and pulpotomy are used in case of pulp exposure. A solution of one or more resins which acts as a barrier between restoration and dentinal tubules, is called Cavity varnish. This resin solution evaporates as soon as it is applied on the cavity walls, leaving a thin resin film behind.
Cavity liners are composed of suspension of Calcium Hydroxide in an organic liquid such as methyl ethyl ketone or ethyl alcohol. It protects the pulp from irritants of cements or other restorative materials. It is also used to reduce sensitivity of freshly cut dentin. A layer of cement applied underneath the permanent restoration that can provide thermal and chemical protection for the pulp and mechanical support for the restoration is known as a base.
FINISHING & POLISHING
To ensure the oral health and longevity of restorations, finishing and polishing becomes an essential procedure. Plaque is less likely to accumulate on polished surface and smooth surfaces which reduces adhesion. It is also important to minimize any gingival irritation and surface discoloration. Opaquer and Tints are used to add the color back to the restorative teeth and are perfect in creating an illusion of translucency from inside.
What are the advantages of various types of restorative materials?
- Amalgams- High Compressive strength, economical, self-sealing ability
- Composites- Ability to recreate natural esthetics of a teeth
- Glass Ionomers- Strengthens tooth
- Compomers- Durability of fluoride release
What are the brands of restorative materials available online?
3M ESPE, Ammdent, Danville, Coltene Whaledent, Ardent Sweden, Anabond Stedman, Angelus, Dentsply, DMG Germany, DMP, Detax Dental, Kerr, Ivoclar Vivadent, Maquira, Kuraray, Meta, Pink, Ramen, Pulpdent, Septodont and Voco are a few of the many brands that sell restorative materials online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy restorative materials online from PinkBlue.in?
Pinkblue.in has a well-organized, user-friendly online product categorization which will guide you through your product search. We have the largest collection of Dental Restorative Materials from various brands in the dental industry. Buying dental supplies has become easier and more profitable through PinkBlue.in. We offer the best price for all your products and ensure safe and quick delivery. With over 22000 products on the website currently, the number is steadily increasing with more reliable brands added to the catalogue. When shopping online at PinkBlue.in, you get the best value for your money through cashback points, in addition to the lowest prices available online. With various modes of payment, suitable to every dentist across the country, PinkBlue offers the best dental supplies at the best prices in India.