Items 1-36 of 57
- Crowndent Electric Chair -Mookambika Type With Motorised SuctionRegular Price ₹156932 Special Price ₹120603Motorised high and low vaccum section with direct drain system.Joystrick foot control
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Zero Program ChairRegular Price ₹100024 Special Price ₹91685Electrically operatedZero/Single programmable
- Gnatus G3Special Price ₹295000
- Hi-Tech Dental Stool with Fiber LegRegular Price ₹6023 Special Price ₹5034Comfortable SeatingAvailable in various colors
- Crowndent Electric Dental Chair - Crown 1Regular Price ₹127946 Special Price ₹96617Joystrick foot controlChair side spittoon
- Syndicate Saanvi Deluxe - Dental UnitRegular Price ₹111204 Special Price ₹108568Function foot control Operating stoolOperates light with two Intensity
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Deluxe Plus Dental ChairRegular Price ₹142679 Special Price ₹131111Electrically operatedLED X-ray viewer
- Unicorn Denmart Planet Dental Chair (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹139700 Special Price ₹133121Independent up & down and backrestLuxury 6 LED sensor based light
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Deluxe Compact ChairRegular Price ₹166163 Special Price ₹152836Right arm rotatable for easy accessChair mount delivery 4 point modular system
- Crowndent Hydraulic Dental Chair - Crown 6Regular Price ₹100000 Special Price ₹83291Moveable instrument trayOperating light with two intensity
- Denfort DC-118 Dental UnitRegular Price ₹172499 Special Price ₹150815Inbuilt feather touch controlAutomatic start of instrument on lifting from instrument tray
- Unicorn Denmart Star Dental Chair and Unit (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹147000 Special Price ₹138000Proximity sensorRight arm movable
- Crowndent Semi Electrical Dental ChairRegular Price ₹100570 Special Price ₹83291Chair side spittoonTumbler water connection operated by manual switches.
- Gnatus G3+Special Price ₹305000
- Denfort Dental StoolRegular Price ₹10500 Special Price ₹6739Comfortable SeatingKeep posture right
- Crowndent Electric Chair -Mookambika Type With LED LightRegular Price ₹137608 Special Price ₹96617X-ray viewerTransparent water booster with regulator
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Regular Program ChairRegular Price ₹119435 Special Price ₹109585Electrically operatedMulti programmable
- Crowndent Electric Dental Chair - Regular ModelRegular Price ₹124726 Special Price ₹96617Modular Unit has Micro motor, Airotor and 3 syringePneumatically operated high & low Vacuum Suction with direct drain system.
- Syndicate Sachin Compact - Dental UnitRegular Price ₹111204 Special Price ₹108568Joystick foot control
- Hi-Tech Dental Durga Deluxe Dental ChairRegular Price ₹119435 Special Price ₹109585Electrically OperatedMicro processor based
- Denfort GP-101 Dental UnitRegular Price ₹275698 Special Price ₹241162Automatic cup fillerWater Spittoon and Saliva Ejector
- Unicorn Denmart Star Dental Chair and Unit (Overhead Model) (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹166000 Special Price ₹155250Proximity sensorRight arm movable
- Crowndent Hydraulic Dental Chair - Crown 5Regular Price ₹84467 Special Price ₹69966Chair side spittoonX-ray viewer
- Denfort Electrically Operated Dental Chair (With Coloured Glass Spittoon)Regular Price ₹164090.4 Special Price ₹130428Electrically operated Dental Chair.
- Denfort DC-117 Dental ChairRegular Price ₹145409 Special Price ₹127099Electrically operated dental chairTwo noiseless motors for raising seats
- Crowndent Doctor Stool -Steel LegRegular Price ₹6857 Special Price ₹6146Easy mobilitycomfortable
- Dabi Atlante Croma Techno Dental Chair
As low as ₹550000Single central articulation3 Programmable Work PositionsOut of StockDabi Atlante Galla Techno Dental Chair
As low as ₹700000Unilateral ArticulationBi-articulated headrestOut of StockDabi Atlante Galla Hasteflex Dental Chair
As low as ₹725000Unilateral ArticulationBi-articulated headrestOut of StockSuriDent Milan -2 Dental ChairSpecial Price ₹124673Electric muted motorSanitary seamless cushionOut of StockDabi Atlante Croma Hasteflex VSpecial Price ₹4950003 Programmable Work PositionsBi-articulated headrestOut of StockSuriDent Armann Plus - Dental ChairSpecial Price ₹145137New comfortable patient chairFashion new hanging delivery trayOut of StockCingol X1Special Price ₹202849Dental chair interlock systemHigh stability chair frameOut of StockAirel K2 Dental ChairRegular Price ₹519210 Special Price ₹510239Unit is column mountedFully electricalOut of StockIDM Acropolis Dental Chair PackageRegular Price ₹750000 Special Price ₹600063New Clinic Setup Package25 Dental Equipment includedOut of StockDenfort DFS-690 (A) Semi Electrical Dental ChairRegular Price ₹107999 Special Price ₹94348Semi ElectricalManual foot operatedOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 57
Buy Dental Chairs Online in India
A dental chair comprises of an electrically operated, retractable patient seating chair to which compressed air, water line, micromotor, spittoon bowl, and an overhead light is attached. It is the salient unit in the field of Dentistry! Dental chairs are the most important and crucial equipment in the dental office as both the Dentist and Patient rely upon for the treatment. It is exclusively designed for the comfort of the Patient. With the days and technology improving we could see transformation and advancement. The reasons it's different from any other chairs because the instruments and equipment required are at hands’ reach. The special objects (like the operating light, foot, and chair controls, spittoon bowl, etc.) are all present at a single complete dental chair, without which the dental procedures can be difficult to proceed.
Parts of the Dental Unit:
The dental unit is the centrepiece of the dental operatory. The various parts that make up the dental unit are:
- Dental Chair
- Dentist Stool
- Operating Light
- Delivery Unit
- Foot Control
- Suction Cannulae
- Optional Accessories
The dental chair is the portion of the dental unit where the patient sits during consultation and treatment procedures. It is the most significant part of the dental unit as patient comfort is of monumental importance in dentistry. The patient chair should be designed ergonomically with adequate lumbar support and good quality cushions. The upholstery should be of premium quality rexine or leather. This gives the patient a comfortable feeling while they are undergoing dental treatment.
It must be noted that patients most probably would have preconceptions that a dental chair is a place where they undergo painful procedures. However, a well-designed, comfortable and ergonomic patient chair can appease the patients, improving their perspective about dental treatment.
Being as important as the patient chair, the dentist’s stool should also be a product that is well designed and ergonomic. Dentists spend approximately 8 hours or more sitting in the dental stools treating patients. Such long durations spent over long periods of time increases the necessity for comfort and ergonomic design qualities. Problem-related to posture can occur if the dentists use an uncomfortable dental stool for substantial amounts of time. Maintaining good posture during treatment is important in dentistry. A dental stool that aids in maintaining a healthy posture must be a criterion when choosing dental stools.
The operating light assists the dentist by enhancing visibility. A powerful, high quality operating light is a worthy investment as it increases the efficiency of dental treatment delivered. The operating lights range from QTH lights to LED lights. The newer advanced versions of dental chairs come with LED lighting technology incorporated into the operating light. The LED lights have longer durability than the conventional halogen lights.
The operating light is attached to an arm movable about a hinge. The operating light itself can be moved in different directions to best focus the light on the required area. Some dental chairs offer orbital movement of the operating light, while others offer movement only about a vertical axis.
The delivery unit of the dental chair a movable part that has consisted of a tray to place the instruments, a panel with commands for the dental chair and handpieces, provisions for dental handpieces, an x-ray viewer, water control and a pressure gauge. The delivery unit must be designed to produce maximum efficiency. The instrument trays are removable and autoclavable. They should be cold sterilised after every patient.
The handpieces are attached to the provisions in the delivery units. The rubber tubing must be sturdy and should be devoid of tangling. Some advance dental units also have provisions for light cure units incorporated into the delivery unit itself, eliminating the necessity for a separate light curing unit. The number of provisions available varies with models and manufacturers.
The x-ray viewer present in the delivery unit is used to assess and interpret radiographic films. There is a control panel on the delivery unit which has commands to the movements of the dental chair, the handpieces, the amount of water supplied to the handpieces, and also emergency buttons. Some advanced chairs can have certain saved settings to make treatment faster.
The dental chair foot control is used by the dentist to perform various functions. There are pedals which control the handpieces. When pressed on, these pedals deliver highly compressed air or electromagnetic signals to air driven and electrically driven handpieces respectively.
The foot control also has other parts that are intended to control the movement of the dental chair by foot. A joystick foot control can be used to alter the position of the chair in the allowed directions. Advanced dental chairs incorporate controls for other aspects of the dental chair such as the operating light and water supply. The dental chair foot control must be designed ergonomically with sturdy components.
The suction cannulae are present on a movable arm attached near the suction unit. They can be used to perform high volume or low volume evacuation functions. The suction cannulae have tubing that goes into the suction unit. There should be stringent maintenance procedures carried out regarding suction units as they can be sites of bacterial colonization.
Also known as the spittoon, the cuspidor is made up of porcelain and aids the patient when rinsing their mouth or spitting out water and saliva. There is a tube that delivers water in the spittoon, where cups are placed be filled. The water control for the spittoon is usually present on the control panel in the delivery unit.
With various advancements in the development of dental chairs, there are accessories that can be attached to the dental unit to make it more comprehensive. The most common accessory used is an LCD monitor that is attached by means of a stand to a stationary arm of the dental unit. This LCD screen can be used in conjunction with an intra oral camera.
What are the brands selling dental chairs online in India?
Gnatus, Anthos, Skanray, Bestodent, SK Dent, Confident, Hi-Tech, Airel, Dynamic, Unicorn Denmart, Dabi Atlante and Denfort are a few of the many brands that sell dental chairs online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy dental chairs online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has the widest range of dental chairs available online in the country. The best brands of dental chairs can be found on our website at the best prices. The products sold at PinkBlue.in are of premium quality and are 100% genuine. Having the best dental chairs in the market, PinkBlue.in awards cashback points on every purchase, you make at the website. You can redeem these cashback points for maximum benefits. Various convenient modes of payment are available to suit every dentist in the country.