Meta NETC (Non-Eugenol Temporary Cement for Crown)
Easy to mix
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 40g Base paste, 14g Catalyst paste and a Mixing pad
Regular Price ₹1350 Special Price ₹808
You save: 542 (40%)
- Easy to mix by paste-paste type.
- Working time of 1.5 minutes after start of mixing.
- Setting time of 4 minutes after start of mixing.
- Especially suitable for use on patients with sensitvity to engenol.
Easy to mix
Suitable for patients who are sensitive to eugenol
Union Dental C26 GREATER KAILASH PART1 NEW DELHI Delhi 110048 India
- Cementation of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Do not use the cement in allergic persons.
- For dental use only.
- Keep away from child.
- Try ethyl alcohol to remove the cement.
- Store at temperature of 18℃~24℃(64℉~75℉)
- Close the tubes immediately after use.
- Use NETC at ambient temperature of 18℃~23℃(64℉~73℉) and relative humidity of 45~55%
- Dispense two equal length of base and catalyst paste on mixing pad.
- Close the tube immediately after use.
- Use a spatula to thoroughly mix the base and catalyst for 20~30 seconds.
- Insert paste into temporary crown or bridge and seat onto the prepared dry tooth.
- Allow to set (4 minutes after start of mixing ) and trim excess.
Write Your Own Review