Intra Oral Cameras
- Denext Intra Oral Camera (Usb Model)Special Price ₹3750Six Imported LED Light & Auto Focus Lens.User Friendly
- Top Dent Intra Oral Light SetRegular Price ₹6000 Special Price ₹5188
- Top Dent Handy Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹60000 Special Price ₹37566
- Denext HiCam Pro Intraoral Camera With Screen And Tft ClampRegular Price ₹28500 Special Price ₹22476Super Wide Auto Focus lensInbuilt Wifi
- Unicorn Denmart Wifi Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹12500 Special Price ₹11641Light WeightEasy To Clean
- Denext Cam Fi Pro Plus Wifi CameraRegular Price ₹5550 Special Price ₹4689Light WeightPortable
- Denext Tv Model Ez Intraoral CameraRegular Price ₹6000 Special Price ₹5068Six Imported LED Light & Auto Focus Lens.User Friendly
- Healix CellCam Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹10000 Special Price ₹7907HD ResolutionSupport Android and PC
- Denext Master Cam Intraoral CameraRegular Price ₹37500 Special Price ₹28724In-built Wifi with wireless mouse.Portable
- Apple Dental Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹21000 Special Price ₹20171
- Denext HiCam Intraoral Camera With Screen And Tft ClampRegular Price ₹21000 Special Price ₹190005 mega pixel cameraSix LEDs inbuilt with auto focus lens
- Unicorn Denmart New Advance Intra Oral Camera with 17 Inch MonitorRegular Price ₹45000 Special Price ₹43270Counter Top StandPost Mounted
- Syndicate Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹33775 Special Price ₹30302High quality
- Crowndent Monitor 16 inch TFTRegular Price ₹11513 Special Price ₹8725Out of StockActeon Sopro 617 - Intraoral Camera (S_617_0009)Regular Price ₹72527 Special Price ₹70600simpleHigh QualityOut of StockEndosmart Oview I HD 6MP - Intra Oral CameraRegular Price ₹6000 Special Price ₹5074High DPIClear ImageOut of StockSuriDent Dental CameraRegular Price ₹6500 Special Price ₹5832Quality approvedRust resistanceOut of StockView as Grid List
Buy Intra Oral Cameras Online in India
INTRA ORAL CAMERAS:
Intraoral cameras are one of the important and highly useful advancements of dentistry as modern dentistry has shown over the years that images are an important part of dental treatment. Dentistry has seen various advancements over the past few decades. Advances in diagnostics and therapeutics have made the field of dentistry much more consistent and time-saving. Due to its design, it provides convenient angles to view the teeth and gingiva. With the development in science and technology now we can use the camera which provides an up-close view of oral disease, which makes it easy to connect with any device through a USB cable or through a wireless network. These wand form cameras are used in conjunction with LCD monitors that are attached to the dental unit for the examination of the patients. With the help of these small devices, the dentist enables the patient to look at their oral cavities. This improves the patients understanding of the clinical situation better. They are highly advanced alternatives to using mirrors. The desired images can be saved to the patient’s file for future reference.
History of the Intra Oral Camera:
The first intraoral photos can be traced back to the year 1839, when Louis J. M. Daguerre presented the first process of photography at the Paris Academy of Sciences. Later that year, Alexander S. Wolcott, a dental instruments manufacturer from New York designed and patented the first dental camera. It was based on Daguerre’s model. Initially, these pictures were copies on silver-coated copper plates. They were referred to as daguerreotype after Louis Daguerre. In addition to these dentists used extra oral cameras with accuracy to capture pictures of the oral cavity.
However, the first real intra oral camera came in the late 1980s. It could take images inside the mouth and was the first analog intra oral camera system. It was manufactured by Fuji Optical Systems of Los Gatos, California. They attained the first registered trademark of the intra oral dental camera on the 7th of July,1987. It was then released through Patterson Dental Supplies as the DentaCam.
In 1989, the company Video Dental Concepts came up with an intra oral camera that uses a dental endoscopic handpiece. The components of this intra oral camera ETS Groux Optical Corp, France and a local Panasonic Industrial Camera Division. This became the first intra oral camera with a dental endoscope, light source and a remote head micro camera. This design set the standard off intra oral cameras for many years.
Uses of Intra Oral Cameras:
With the use of dental intra oral cameras, the patient can now see what the dentist sees. This gives the patients a greater sense of appreciation of dental treatment. The patients can witness a real-time navigation of their oral cavity. Using these dental endoscopes doctors can educate their patients about the clinical situation better than other means. This enhances the relationship between the dentist and the patient as the latter get to understand the rationale behind the treatment being carried out.
For example, a gum disease in the beginning stages would not have any symptoms such as pain or bleeding. Treatment of gum disease in the early stage is inevitably better than treating later stages. However, patients would be under the impression that there is no real necessity for treatment as there are no related symptoms. With the help of intra oral camera systems, the dentist can show the patient, the visual difference between healthy gingiva and inflamed gingival tissue. The patient now would be more willing to get treatment done.
Features of Intra Oral Cameras:
Various feature options are available with different brands that manufacture intra oral cameras. Some of the common design options for intra oral cameras are:
- Wireless or wired connectivity
- LED light source
- Focus – fixed or variable
- Magnification – upto 100x
- Angle views – 0 – 90 degrees
- 45-degree mirror attachment
- Periodontal probe attachment
- Card Storage
- Specialized imaging software
Commonly used Intra Oral Cameras:
The following are the commonly used high quality dental intra oral cameras found at PinkBlue.in:
- DentaCam VGA
- Clinic Blue Line IOC
- Cristofoli Intra Oral Camera
- Advance CAM
- Surident Dental Camera
What are the brands selling intra oral cameras online in India?
IDS Denmed, Unicorn Denmart, Clinic Blueline, Cristofoli and Skanray are a few brands selling intra oral cameras online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy intra oral cameras online at PinkBlue.in?
The best intraoral cameras can be found at PinkBlue.in. Care has been taken to ensure that all products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of high quality. Buying intra oral cameras online at PinkBlue.in can be highly beneficial to the customers as cashback point are awarded on every purchase. These cashback points can be redeemed when the customer chooses to. Various modes of payment such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Paytm are available to suit the needs of various dentists. With free delivery on orders more than Rs.500, all orders are ensured prompt delivery.