Items 1-36 of 52
- Eighteeth Medical E-Connect Hand PieceRegular Price ₹15000 Special Price ₹9317Nine Editable Memory Programs (M1 to M9)One Piece Contra-angle Head
- Woodpecker Hw-5l Optic Scaler HandpieceRegular Price ₹7000 Special Price ₹5949
- Woodpecker Dte- D3 Fixed H/P With 5 TipsRegular Price ₹8000 Special Price ₹7096Digitally Controlled.Easy To Use
- Woodpecker HW-3H ScalerRegular Price ₹7980 Special Price ₹5883Detachable Scaler handpieceEMS Compatible
- Woodpecker UDS-P Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler with 5 Tips and 1 Endo TipSpecial Price ₹10807AutoclavableDetachable handpiece
- Denext Scaler Tips
As low as ₹199Friction-resistantCorrosion Resistant
- Woodpecker DTE D3 with Non Optic HandpieceRegular Price ₹8000 Special Price ₹7797Autoclavable handpieceWorks on 2 modes
- Woodpecker Pt3 Led Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹42000 Special Price ₹36623Smart Waterproof Touch ScreenLed Handpiece
- Apple Dental Ultrasonic Scaler W1Special Price ₹8000Autoclavable handpieceNo Heat Build Up
- Woodpecker UDS-N2 LED Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler With TipsRegular Price ₹10021 Special Price ₹9422Automatic frequency tracking4 Tips and 1 Handpiece
- Denext Ultrasonic Scaler Spare Parts
As low as ₹344Friction-resistantCorrosion Resistant
- Woodpecker Inbuilt Scaler V6Regular Price ₹11500 Special Price ₹10054Detachable handpieceWorks on 2 modes
- Woodpecker UDS X-LED Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹20000 Special Price ₹16711
- Denext Ultrasonic Scaler
As low as ₹6676Detachable handpieceLong Lasting
- Woodpecker DTE D5 with Optic HandpieceSpecial Price ₹12500Autoclavable handpieceWorks on 3 modes
- Woodpecker U6 Led Scaler With 7 TipsRegular Price ₹19000 Special Price ₹17186waterproof touch system
- Apple Dental Led Ultrasonic Scaler W3 PlusRegular Price ₹14000 Special Price ₹12076Adjustable Led LightDetachable Handle
- Woodpecker UDS-E LED Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler With 8 TipsRegular Price ₹36000 Special Price ₹19135Scaling, perio, endoLess heat from tips
- Prime Dental Air ScalerRegular Price ₹5200 Special Price ₹5058Less Heat GenerationAutoclavable
- Denext Air Scaler With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹3900 Special Price ₹3289Stylish Design and Comfortable HandlingLess heat generation during operation
- Woodpecker DTE D5 with Non Optic HandpieceSpecial Price ₹11500Autoclavable handpieceWorks on 3 modes
- Woodpecker Inbuilt V2 Led ScalerSpecial Price ₹9400Highly DurableInbuit D3 Led
- Prime Pedo Endosonic Tip E2 Scaler Insert (1 Pack)Regular Price ₹1560 Special Price ₹1067Acoustic StreamingIncreased Efficacy
- Woodpecker D600 LED Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹45000 Special Price ₹42146Smart touch systemAutomatic Water Supply System
- Woodpecker UDS-J Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹10800 Special Price ₹6760Out of StockBaolai Medical C7L Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹9910Automatic Frequency TrackingExquisite ProductionOut of StockActeon 3 Scaling Tips (Sizes - 1/2/3)Special Price ₹5464Corrosion resistantAutoclavableOut of StockWoodpecker Inbuilt LED Scaler V2Special Price ₹9400With Torque wrenchDetachable handpieceOut of StockBaolai Medical P4 Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹8340CompactEasy operationOut of StockActeon P5 Booster With 1 TipsSpecial Price ₹25507PreciseLong Lasting TipsOut of StockEMS Scaler Piezon Standard (Original)Regular Price ₹45500 Special Price ₹45047Original piezoceramic ultrasound driveIntegrated high-techOut of StockActeon P5 XS With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹71794 Special Price ₹70241High QualityLong Lasting TipsOut of StockActeon Endosucess Retreatment Ultrasonics ET
As low as ₹5331High QualityPreciseOut of StockDenext Air polisherRegular Price ₹1500 Special Price ₹1462Easy to clean and simple to maintain.AutoclavableOut of StockCoxo Air PolisherRegular Price ₹3000 Special Price ₹2602Light weightRemove stains quickly and effectivelyOut of StockActeon P5 Newtron With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹43874 Special Price ₹42946Long Lasting TipsHigh QualityOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 52
Buy Ultrasonic Scalers Online in India
Gingivitis is one of the most common dental diseases and if left untreated for long periods of time, it may cause destruction of the periodontium causing periodontitis. The important cause of gingivitis is the presence of calcular deposits along the surfaces of the tooth that result in inflammation of the gingival tissue. The removal of supraginigival and subgingival calculus was indicated to prevent the progression of gingivitis. Till the mid half of the 20th century the only method to remove calculus was by hand instrumentation. In 1950 ultrasonic scalers were introduced which were referred to as power driven scalers or machine driven scalers.
Parts of an Ultrasonic Scaler:
The component parts of an ultrasonic scaler equipment are:
- The control box which contains a power switch, water speed control, power or variable speed control.
- Handpiece cable
- Ultrasonic inserts or tips
What are the types of Ultrasonic Scalers?
Ultrasonic scalers can be classified as:
- Magnetostrictive and,
Magnetostrictive ultrasonics have an elliptical pattern of vibration and all sides of the tip are active. They operate at 18000 to 45000 cycles per second (cps).
Piezoelectic scalers have a liner pattern of vibration and only two sides of the tip are active. The operating speeds range from 25000 to 50000 cps.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Scalers over hand instruments:
The advances in dentistry are aimed at improving the present standards of treatment available. In the same way, ultrasonic scalers provide the following advantages over traditional hand instrumentation:
- Sharpening of instruments not required
- Easier debridement in inaccessible areas
- Lesser time
- More efficient removal of calculus
- Less operator fatigue
- Reduced tissue distention
Mode of action of ultrasonic scalers:
The tips of the ultrasonic scaler move back and forth thereby facilitating removal of plaque and calculus from the tooth surfaces. The acoustic streaming occurring concurrently produce a constant flushing action. This helps the scaler to reove the bacterial biofilm and loosen the debris present. The tip of the ultrasonic scaler comes in contact with the fluid to create a large amount of minute bubbles. This process is called cavitation. These bubbles implode releasing tremendous force which tears away the cell wall of the pathogens. This helps in loosening calculus and easier removal. During the process, heat is generated. Hence the tip should not be placed over a single area of the tooth for a long time. Rather the tip should constantly move over the teeth to avoid any thermal damage to the pulp.
The primary modes of action of ultrasonics are –
- Flushing action
- Acoustic turbulence
- Mechanical vibration
Do’s and Don’ts of Ultrasonic inserts:
- Rinse and dry inserts
- Keep inserts sealed until ready for use
- Handle with care
- Wipe tips with disinfectants if dried blood is present
- Follow manufacturer’s directions
- Put in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Sterilize by dry heat or cold sterilization methods
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Drop or mishandle
- Avoid contact with incompatible chemicals (chlorides & sulphates)
What are the brands selling Ultrasonic Scalers online in India?
NSK, Woodpecker, Clinic BlueLine, Skanray and VPW are the brands selling quality dental ultrasonic scalers online in India.
Why buy Ultrasonic Scalers from PinkBlue.in?
The team at PinkBlue.in works dedicatedly towards procurement and distribution of quality dental products across India. The equipment and materials are genuine and are of high quality. No where else in India can you find the prices that PinkBlue.in offers, with assured quality standards. We aim at revolutionizing the dental material supply industry making it easier for every dentist to compare the qualities of a lot of products before making a choice.