Items 1-36 of 53
- Hillberri Coral US7 Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹29000 Special Price ₹12999
- Coltene Biosonic S1 Piezo Ultrasonic Scaling SystemRegular Price ₹33390 Special Price ₹31636
- Prime Pedo Endosonic Tip E2 Scaler Insert (1 Pack)Regular Price ₹1560 Special Price ₹1163Acoustic StreamingIncreased Efficacy
- Prime Pedo NiTi Endosonic 2% #25 Assorted Files (Pack of 6)Regular Price ₹630 Special Price ₹472
- DDT Wilkins Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹18000 Special Price ₹8499Automatic Frequency TrackingDigitally ControlledOut of StockWoodpecker UDS-N2 Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler with TipsSpecial Price ₹9306Automatic frequency tracking1 Handpiece and 4 TipsOut of StockWoodpecker Optic Scaler Handpiece HW-5LSpecial Price ₹6650Titanium LEDCompatible with a Woodpecker/ EMS connectionOut of StockActeon Endosucess Retreatment Ultrasonics ET
As low as ₹5353High QualityPreciseOut of StockNSK Varios 570 ScalerWater Control functionLight weightOut of StockActeon P5 Booster With Out TipsRegular Price ₹28686 Special Price ₹28035PreciseHigh QualityOut of StockBaolai Medical P6 Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹11160Easy operationPreciseOut of StockWoodpecker UDS-P Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler with 5 Tips and 1 Endo TipRegular Price ₹10807 Special Price ₹10050AutoclavableDetachable handpieceOut of StockActeon Endosucess Retreatment Ultrasonic Tips ET 18 D (F88017)Special Price ₹5531High QualityPreciseOut of StockEndosmart Usonic 3 - Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹28000 Special Price ₹220273 in 1 modelNo need compressorOut of StockActeon P5 XS LED With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹84587 Special Price ₹82559High QualityLong Lasting TipsOut of StockBaolai Medical B5 Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹7820 Special Price ₹7722Automatic Frequency TrackingCompactOut of StockActeon Endodontie Retreatment Ultrasonic Tips ET 40 (F88012)Special Price ₹3048Steel tipHigh QualityOut of StockEMS Scaler Piezon Standard (Original)Special Price ₹45500Original piezoceramic ultrasound driveIntegrated high-techOut of StockWoodpecker Water Pump for Ultrasonic ScalarSpecial Price ₹4629Most widely usedMost economicalOut of StockActeon P5 Newtron With 4 TipsRegular Price ₹44538 Special Price ₹43502Long Lasting TipsHigh QualityOut of StockActeon Four Scaling Tips PackageSpecial Price ₹6614Corrosion resistantAutoclavableOut of StockBaolai Medical C6 Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹10010Easy operationCompactOut of StockWoodpecker UDS-N2 LED Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler With TipsSpecial Price ₹10021Automatic frequency tracking4 Tips and 1 HandpieceOut of StockWoodpecker D - 7 Led Fiber Optic ScalerRegular Price ₹28500 Special Price ₹25031Detachable HandpieceAutoclavableOut of StockActeon Newtron Booster HandpieceSpecial Price ₹16000Can treat accurately with peace of mindComfort is optimalOut of StockNSK Varios 970 Piezon ScalerLight weightInbuilt Auto Cleaning ModeOut of StockActeon 3 Scaling Tips (Sizes - 1/2/3)Special Price ₹5464Corrosion resistantAutoclavableOut of StockBaolai Medical C7L Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹11300Automatic Frequency TrackingExquisite ProductionOut of StockWoodpecker UDS-J Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler with 5 TipsRegular Price ₹8989.2 Special Price ₹7909Easy operationDigitally controlledOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 53
Buy Ultrasonic Scalers Online in India
Gingivitis is one of the most common dental diseases and if left untreated for long periods of time, it may cause destruction of the periodontium causing periodontitis. The important cause of gingivitis is the presence of calcular deposits along the surfaces of the tooth that result in inflammation of the gingival tissue. The removal of supraginigival and subgingival calculus was indicated to prevent the progression of gingivitis. Till the mid half of the 20th century the only method to remove calculus was by hand instrumentation. In 1950 ultrasonic scalers were introduced which were referred to as power driven scalers or machine driven scalers.
Parts of an Ultrasonic Scaler:
The component parts of an ultrasonic scaler equipment are:
- The control box which contains a power switch, water speed control, power or variable speed control.
- Handpiece cable
- Ultrasonic inserts or tips
What are the types of Ultrasonic Scalers?
Ultrasonic scalers can be classified as:
- Magnetostrictive and,
Magnetostrictive ultrasonics have an elliptical pattern of vibration and all sides of the tip are active. They operate at 18000 to 45000 cycles per second (cps).
Piezoelectic scalers have a liner pattern of vibration and only two sides of the tip are active. The operating speeds range from 25000 to 50000 cps.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Scalers over hand instruments:
The advances in dentistry are aimed at improving the present standards of treatment available. In the same way, ultrasonic scalers provide the following advantages over traditional hand instrumentation:
- Sharpening of instruments not required
- Easier debridement in inaccessible areas
- Lesser time
- More efficient removal of calculus
- Less operator fatigue
- Reduced tissue distention
Mode of action of ultrasonic scalers:
The tips of the ultrasonic scaler move back and forth thereby facilitating removal of plaque and calculus from the tooth surfaces. The acoustic streaming occurring concurrently produce a constant flushing action. This helps the scaler to reove the bacterial biofilm and loosen the debris present. The tip of the ultrasonic scaler comes in contact with the fluid to create a large amount of minute bubbles. This process is called cavitation. These bubbles implode releasing tremendous force which tears away the cell wall of the pathogens. This helps in loosening calculus and easier removal. During the process, heat is generated. Hence the tip should not be placed over a single area of the tooth for a long time. Rather the tip should constantly move over the teeth to avoid any thermal damage to the pulp.
The primary modes of action of ultrasonics are –
- Flushing action
- Acoustic turbulence
- Mechanical vibration
Do’s and Don’ts of Ultrasonic inserts:
- Rinse and dry inserts
- Keep inserts sealed until ready for use
- Handle with care
- Wipe tips with disinfectants if dried blood is present
- Follow manufacturer’s directions
- Put in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Sterilize by dry heat or cold sterilization methods
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Drop or mishandle
- Avoid contact with incompatible chemicals (chlorides & sulphates)
What are the brands selling Ultrasonic Scalers online in India?
NSK, Woodpecker, Clinic BlueLine, Skanray and VPW are the brands selling quality dental ultrasonic scalers online in India.
Why buy Ultrasonic Scalers from PinkBlue.in?
The team at PinkBlue.in works dedicatedly towards procurement and distribution of quality dental products across India. The equipment and materials are genuine and are of high quality. No where else in India can you find the prices that PinkBlue.in offers, with assured quality standards. We aim at revolutionizing the dental material supply industry making it easier for every dentist to compare the qualities of a lot of products before making a choice.