Items 1-36 of 50
- Denext Ultrasonic Scaler
As low as ₹6484Detachable handpieceLong Lasting
- Denext Scaler Tips
As low as ₹194Friction-resistantCorrosion Resistant
- Woodpecker DTE D5 with Non Optic HandpieceSpecial Price ₹10250Autoclavable handpieceWorks on 3 modes
- Woodpecker U6 Led Scaler With 7 TipsRegular Price ₹22000 Special Price ₹18193waterproof touch system
- Woodpecker Inbuilt V2 Led ScalerRegular Price ₹13000 Special Price ₹10996Highly DurableInbuit D3 Led
- Prime Pedo Endosonic Tip E2 Scaler Insert (1 Pack)Regular Price ₹1560 Special Price ₹1023Acoustic StreamingIncreased Efficacy
- Woodpecker Pt3 Led Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹40000 Special Price ₹35466Smart Waterproof Touch ScreenLed Handpiece
- Denext Ultrasonic Scaler Spare Parts
As low as ₹331Friction-resistantCorrosion Resistant
- Woodpecker UDS-J Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹10800 Special Price ₹6605Out of StockWoodpecker HW-3H ScalerRegular Price ₹7980 Special Price ₹5883Detachable Scaler handpieceEMS CompatibleOut of StockEMS Scaler Piezon Standard (Original)Regular Price ₹45500 Special Price ₹43801Original piezoceramic ultrasound driveIntegrated high-techOut of StockWoodpecker UDS X-LED Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹20000 Special Price ₹16711Out of StockActeon P5 XS LED With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹84587 Special Price ₹80438High QualityLong Lasting TipsOut of StockActeon Newtron Booster HandpieceRegular Price ₹16000 Special Price ₹13208Can treat accurately with peace of mindComfort is optimalOut of StockActeon P5 Newtron With 4 TipsRegular Price ₹44538 Special Price ₹42385Long Lasting TipsHigh QualityOut of StockBaolai Medical C6 Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹9160 Special Price ₹9154Easy operationCompactOut of StockDenext Air polisherRegular Price ₹1500 Special Price ₹1403Easy to clean and simple to maintain.AutoclavableOut of StockSuriDent Scalar Tips Compatible for Satelac and EMSRegular Price ₹3500 Special Price ₹1950Out of StockActeon Endosucess Retreatment Ultrasonic Tips ET 18 D (F88017)Regular Price ₹5531 Special Price ₹5272High QualityPreciseOut of StockWoodpecker DTE D3 with Non Optic HandpieceSpecial Price ₹7000Autoclavable handpieceWorks on 2 modesOut of StockBaolai Medical C7L Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹9910 Special Price ₹9894Automatic Frequency TrackingExquisite ProductionOut of StockEndosmart Usonic 3 - Ultrasonic ScalerRegular Price ₹28000 Special Price ₹205123 in 1 modelNo need compressorOut of StockWoodpecker UDS-N2 LED Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler With TipsRegular Price ₹10021 Special Price ₹9422Automatic frequency tracking4 Tips and 1 HandpieceOut of StockActeon 3 Scaling Tips (Sizes - 1/2/3)Regular Price ₹5464 Special Price ₹5383Corrosion resistantAutoclavableOut of StockPrime Dental Air ScalerRegular Price ₹5200 Special Price ₹4847Less Heat GenerationAutoclavableOut of StockBaolai Medical P4 Ultrasonic ScalerSpecial Price ₹8340CompactEasy operationOut of StockActeon P5 Booster With 1 TipsRegular Price ₹25507 Special Price ₹24965PreciseLong Lasting TipsOut of StockWoodpecker Hw-5l Optic Scaler HandpieceRegular Price ₹7000 Special Price ₹5949Out of StockActeon P5 XS With 3 TipsRegular Price ₹71794 Special Price ₹68294High QualityLong Lasting TipsOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 50
Buy Ultrasonic Scalers Online in India
Gingivitis is one of the most common dental diseases and if left untreated for long periods of time, it may cause destruction of the periodontium causing periodontitis. The important cause of gingivitis is the presence of calcular deposits along the surfaces of the tooth that result in inflammation of the gingival tissue. The removal of supraginigival and subgingival calculus was indicated to prevent the progression of gingivitis. Till the mid half of the 20th century the only method to remove calculus was by hand instrumentation. In 1950 ultrasonic scalers were introduced which were referred to as power driven scalers or machine driven scalers.
Parts of an Ultrasonic Scaler:
The component parts of an ultrasonic scaler equipment are:
- The control box which contains a power switch, water speed control, power or variable speed control.
- Handpiece cable
- Ultrasonic inserts or tips
What are the types of Ultrasonic Scalers?
Ultrasonic scalers can be classified as:
- Magnetostrictive and,
Magnetostrictive ultrasonics have an elliptical pattern of vibration and all sides of the tip are active. They operate at 18000 to 45000 cycles per second (cps).
Piezoelectic scalers have a liner pattern of vibration and only two sides of the tip are active. The operating speeds range from 25000 to 50000 cps.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Scalers over hand instruments:
The advances in dentistry are aimed at improving the present standards of treatment available. In the same way, ultrasonic scalers provide the following advantages over traditional hand instrumentation:
- Sharpening of instruments not required
- Easier debridement in inaccessible areas
- Lesser time
- More efficient removal of calculus
- Less operator fatigue
- Reduced tissue distention
Mode of action of ultrasonic scalers:
The tips of the ultrasonic scaler move back and forth thereby facilitating removal of plaque and calculus from the tooth surfaces. The acoustic streaming occurring concurrently produce a constant flushing action. This helps the scaler to reove the bacterial biofilm and loosen the debris present. The tip of the ultrasonic scaler comes in contact with the fluid to create a large amount of minute bubbles. This process is called cavitation. These bubbles implode releasing tremendous force which tears away the cell wall of the pathogens. This helps in loosening calculus and easier removal. During the process, heat is generated. Hence the tip should not be placed over a single area of the tooth for a long time. Rather the tip should constantly move over the teeth to avoid any thermal damage to the pulp.
The primary modes of action of ultrasonics are –
- Flushing action
- Acoustic turbulence
- Mechanical vibration
Do’s and Don’ts of Ultrasonic inserts:
- Rinse and dry inserts
- Keep inserts sealed until ready for use
- Handle with care
- Wipe tips with disinfectants if dried blood is present
- Follow manufacturer’s directions
- Put in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Sterilize by dry heat or cold sterilization methods
- Expose resin handles to phenols
- Drop or mishandle
- Avoid contact with incompatible chemicals (chlorides & sulphates)
What are the brands selling Ultrasonic Scalers online in India?
NSK, Woodpecker, Clinic BlueLine, Skanray and VPW are the brands selling quality dental ultrasonic scalers online in India.
Why buy Ultrasonic Scalers from PinkBlue.in?
The team at PinkBlue.in works dedicatedly towards procurement and distribution of quality dental products across India. The equipment and materials are genuine and are of high quality. No where else in India can you find the prices that PinkBlue.in offers, with assured quality standards. We aim at revolutionizing the dental material supply industry making it easier for every dentist to compare the qualities of a lot of products before making a choice.