DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Special Tapered
Diadent Gutta Percha Points are hand jig rolled gutta percha root canal filling materials. The most precise and reliable gutta percha points are manufactured by Diadent using hand jigs. The gutta percha cones are used in permanent filing fo the root canal. The gutta percha points size is in accordance to the ISO Standards. The obturation of root canal is made easy by the precise measurement of the Diadent gutta percha points. These gutta percha cones completely seal the entire length of the root canal. It is available in 2%, 4% and 6%. It is length marked in millimeters.
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding
- Completely seals the entire length of the canal
- Save chair time with pre-measured points
- Most accurate depth measurements