- Denext Dental Boiler
As low as ₹1323Easy to useOptimum Efficiency
- Denext Oil Free Compressor
As low as ₹17675Rust freeDurable
- Unicorn Denmart Membrane Dryer
As low as ₹89718Easy To Use
- Syndicate Oil Free Air CompressorRegular Price ₹30501 Special Price ₹23190Epoxy coating
- Denfort DFAC-01 Oil Free CompressorRegular Price ₹28125 Special Price ₹189101 HP36 L
- Gnatus 7003 With Membrane DryerRegular Price ₹200000 Special Price ₹198367Easy To Use
- Unicorn Denmart CabinetRegular Price ₹110000 Special Price ₹102538
- Syndicate U.V.CabinetRegular Price ₹13595 Special Price ₹8632stainless steel
- Gnatus 7004 With Membrane DryerRegular Price ₹220000 Special Price ₹211788Easy To Use
- SuriDent Compressor Head + Solenoid Valve and Capacitor
As low as ₹9695Out of StockHi-Tech Dental Compressor 1 H/PRegular Price ₹30158 Special Price ₹22264Oil-FreeHigh pressureOut of StockCrowndent Dental Air Compressor
As low as ₹215620.75 HP, 1 HP, 1.5 HPAccurate dimensionsOut of StockGnatus Bioqualy Air 2 HP 65 Ltr CompressorRegular Price ₹55000 Special Price ₹52729Medical Grade AirSuper SilentOut of StockSuriDent Double Head CompressorRegular Price ₹38000 Special Price ₹27338Quality-testedShear strengthOut of StockGnatus Bioqualy Air 0.75 HP 32 Ltr CompressorRegular Price ₹24500 Special Price ₹24175Medical Grade AirSuper SilentOut of StockSchulz Air Compressor Oil-Free MSV 12/100Regular Price ₹204800 Special Price ₹181270Oil FreeLow noise levelOut of StockDINT-Tech Oil Free Piston Air Compressor
As low as ₹1484460.75 HP,1.5 HP100% oil free designOut of StockSuriDent Compressor
As low as ₹15576Quality-testedShear strengthOut of StockCrowndent Double Head Air Compressor - 0.75 HpRegular Price ₹43309 Special Price ₹349380.75 HpQuality-testedOut of StockGnatus Bioqualy Air 1 HP 40 Ltr CompressorRegular Price ₹35000 Special Price ₹32317Medical Grade AirSuper SilentOut of StockSchulz Air Compressor Oil-Free MSV 6.0/30Regular Price ₹78941 Special Price ₹74399Oil FreeOut of StockSchulz Air Compressor MSV Oil-Free 6.0/50 Dental SplitRegular Price ₹93316 Special Price ₹81999Oil FreeVersatile SetOut of StockView as Grid List
Buy Dental Air Compressors Online in India
DENTAL AIR COMPRESSOR:
Dental Compressors are an indispensable element of dental surgery, it is vital for running a dental practice since it power most of the important tools used by dentists. This machine compresses, cleans, dries and stores air, which powers handpieces and certain functions of dental treatment centers and hand-piece cleaners. Dental air compressors produce compressed air which is used directly inside the patients oral cavity. The air turbine in the airotor handpiece, scalers, delivery units chair valves, and the three-way syringe use this compressed air produced by the compressor. The air compressor must be purchased having various factors in mind since the compressed air has direct contact with the patient and any form of contamination is undesirable. The requirement of high quality when dealing with dental air compressors is quite highly essential. Selection of a good quality air compressor can help build a credible practice while poor selection can potentially harm patients by exposing them to pathogens. Although a specific type of air compressor does not guarantee a pathogen-free environment, the best air quality can be a scale to gauge the functionality and safety of the equipment.
Importance of quality dental air compressors:
Cleaner the air compressor, safer are your patients. That is the most important criterion when it comes to choosing a dental air compressor. Dental practice is filled with risk of exposure to various microbes. Poor quality of air produced by an average quality dental compressor and improper maintenance creating a moist environment for machine parts can be a breeding ground for danger.
According to an executive agency of the Department of Health in the UK, there are two specific requirements for dental air compressors, to ensure a reduced risk of contamination and improve instrument efficiency:
- The produced air should have an atmospheric dew point no less than -20oC.
- The filtration system should ensure:
- Dust filtration – down to 1 µm with DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) efficiency no less than 99.97%
- Bacteria filtration – down to 0.01 µm with DOP efficiency no less than 99.9999%
Selection of a good quality air compressor can enhance safety for the patients and help protect the dental practice, by reducing the chance of disease caused due to contamination. Moreover, use of high quality compressed air can drastically improve the efficiency of instrumentation which subsequently enhances the dental practice as a whole.
Things to consider when selecting a dental air compressor:
Purchasing air compressors might be tricky. Here are a few points that might aid you in selecting the right compressor for your practice:
The size of the compressor is an essential criterion to consider before selecting the one for your clinic. For this, knowledge of your air consumption is required. The air consumption is determined by the number of operatories that will be in use at a time. The capacity of the compressor is the output in cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Rule of thumb – Each chair needs 2 cfm approx.
Selecting the right sized dental compressor is important, as it may have significant effects such as,
- Too small a compressor – pressure drops when too many people use the air at once
- Too big a compressor – if it is so big that it runs only 5 minutes a day, corrosion can occur, as it does not get a chance to run for a while and heat up. This affects the performance of the compressor
Thus, considering the size of you practice, number of operatories and frequency and density of usage are important factors to consider when selecting the size of the compressor.
The duty cycle of a compressor is the percentage of time that it can run without cooling off. The common design of limited duty cycles in compressors affect the capacity and reliability of the equipment. For example, if a compressor is said to have a 30% duty cycle, it means that it can run for 18 minutes in an hour and not 3 hours straight in a 10-hour long day.
When comparing two compressors with the same capacity the one with the higher duty cycle runs more than the variants with lower duty cycles, without affecting the service life. On the contrary, compressors with lower duty cycles if run for the same amount, will have a significant decrease in service life.
Quality of Air:
The quality of the compressed air depends on two things:
- Inlet air
- The compressors addition to the inlet air
The system must comprise of high quality particulate filters to remove any dust and pathogens. When using lubricated systems, inclusion of reliable coalescing filters is necessary to ensure patient safety. The addition of a dryer in the compressor can help in removal of moisture. There are two types of dryers used in compressors:
- Refrigerated compressed air dryers – gives a pressure dew point of 2oC. This means that below 2oC water condensate forms inside the equipment. This dew point can be good for tools at a workshop but is not low enough for dental use
- Desiccant compressed air dryers – create a low-pressure dew point, as low as -40oC.This ensures that the relative humidity and the absolute amount of water in the air (expressed in g/m3) is also low.
Number of heads:
Air compressors consists of heads, housing one or more pistons. There are single headed and multiheaded designs. A general misconception is that the machine with a multiple heads design has a built-in backup. This is refuted, because, when a multi head compressor has an improperly functioning pump, the other heads cannot ensure proper functioning of the compressor. When comparing two machines of equal quality, the one with more moving parts has a greater failure probability. Single headed designs, generally last longer. They are also designed for higher efficiency and a greater duty cycle, which allows them to take on more demanding workload. Multiheaded units might not be able to handle these situations.
Lubricated vs. Oil-free compressors:
In older times, dentists had no choice but to buy compressors with oil-lubricated systems. The problems with oil lubricated compressors are the potential of oil entering the patients mouth, facilitate dirt and most importantly bacterial colonization in the equipment. Even the filters used with these systems were not 100% reliable. They become much less effective when they get old and require replacement.
Oil-free compressors have a major advantage of eliminating the chance of oil in the compressed air system. This creates clean compressed oil-free air. The only limitation to oil-free compressors corrosion. In lubricated systems, the oil acts as a protective film inside the air piping and receiver. However, use of galvanized or stainless steel air receivers and plastic compressed air piping eliminates the problem of corrosion.
Other important factors:
- Since the dentist has many other things to deal with on a regular basis, a maintenance free compressor would be ideal
- They should be installed in a clean area and should run on standard 220V
- Heads must be made from quality materials that remove heat
- Finned cylinders and presence of large cooling fans are desirable
- Components design must facilitate service and not dictate replacement. Teflon antifriction coatings for example reduce piston wear.
- Even wearing of the coating might necessitate replacement. The alternative method is the use of replaceable Teflon guide sleeves and compression rings. These last for years and are not as expensive as replacing the piston or head assembly
- Good vibration isolation to prevent loose wires and fittings.
- Compressors must conform to ISO an ASME guidelines.
What are the brands selling dental air compressors online in India?
Brands such Schulz, Ariel Gentilin, Tornado, Confident, Clinic Blue Line, Surident, Sknray, Denfort, Bestodent, DINT-Tech and many others sell dental air compressors online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy dental air compressors online from PinkBlue.in?
The best quality air compressors from the best brands can be found at PinkBlue.in. With the best prices for dental equipment and products, PinkBlue has the widest range of dental supplies in India. All the products sold are of high quality and are 100% genuine. There are various payment options available to suit every dentist in the country. With free delivery on orders over Rs.500 and reward points on every order, PinkBlue offers best value for your money.