Items 1-36 of 46
- PD Swiss DevitecRegular Price ₹3300 Special Price ₹2196Devitalizing PasteArsenic Free
- Dentsply Protaper Universal Retreatment Assorted D-1-2-3Regular Price ₹3510 Special Price ₹2969To remove filling material before canal re-shapingD1 - cutting tip to facilitate initial penetration
- Prime Dental RC SolveRegular Price ₹250 Special Price ₹228Orange Oil Derivative15ml Bottle
- EndoStar Gutta Percha Remover
As low as ₹1700Sizes 1 - 4Pack of 4 Files
- Ammdent D PulpRegular Price ₹805 Special Price ₹590Paraformaldehyde based
- Formoa-CresolSpecial Price ₹110Formalin, Cresol & Glycerin20ml Bottle
- EndoStar Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹630Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Mani Gates Drills
As low as ₹42528mm, 32mm & 38mmSizes 1 - 6
- Mani Short Barbed Broaches
As low as ₹146Sizes 1 - 4Pack of 6 broaches
- Navkar Dental Formo KresolSpecial Price ₹90
- D-Tech GP-SolvRegular Price ₹300 Special Price ₹299Refreshing citrus fragranceDoes not contain chloroform
- EndoStar Barbed Broaches
As low as ₹226ISO Sizes 15 - 40Pack of 6 broaches
- Pyrax P - Devit
As low as ₹330Devitalization dough containsHelps to reduce pain
- Prevest Denpro Pulp-X
As low as ₹495Paraformaldehyde based6g Jar & 2 x 3g Syringe
- Mani Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹421Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Dentsply Spiro Short Barbed Broaches
As low as ₹313ISO Sizes 20 - 6010 broaches
- Pyrax PyrocresolRegular Price ₹210 Special Price ₹116DisinfectantEffective pulp devitalize
- Navkar Dental LidopulpRegular Price ₹600 Special Price ₹374Pulp devitalizerArsenic free
- Maarc D-Vitz (Pulp Devitalizer)Regular Price ₹850 Special Price ₹541Fast acting and pain relieving pasteEasy to apply
- EndoStar Gates Drills
As low as ₹59819mmSizes 1 - 6
- PD Swiss PulpotechRegular Price ₹6600 Special Price ₹4825Radiopaque and Non ResorbablePulpotomy of Vital Molars
- Re Endo Gutta Percha Remover
As low as ₹1686Easy to usePack of 4 Files
- Pyrax Relief OilRegular Price ₹210 Special Price ₹111Easily DissolvableProvides Temporary Fixation
- PD Swiss ChlorobutanolRegular Price ₹2600 Special Price ₹1903Analgesic and Antiseptic SolutionTreatment of Pulpitis
- Maarc Gsol (Gutta Percha Solvent)Regular Price ₹275 Special Price ₹199Does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.Non-carcinogenic unlike chloroformOut of StockSeptodont EndosolvRegular Price ₹630 Special Price ₹620Formamide based solvent13ml bottleOut of StockSeptodont Caustinerf Without ArsenicRegular Price ₹1600 Special Price ₹1466Paraformaldehyde based6g JarOut of StockGlobus Medisys GM CresolSpecial Price ₹110Formocresol SolutionSafe and effective mummifierOut of StockDenOR DenPulpSpecial Price ₹625Para formaldehyde pastePulp devitaliserOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 46
Buy Root Canal Cleaning Products Online in India
CLEANING THE ROOT CANALS:
The most significant part of Endodontics is the root canal treatment. treatment can be started in any cases where the pulp tissue is damaged partially or completely. In order to save the tooth from further impairment and to restore the natural esthetics, root canal treatment has to be done. Root canal treatment involves a sequence of processes from the identification of the infection till the placement of a new jacket crown. In case of severely mutilated teeth, the root canal treatment could not be limited to obturation, rather require a core-build up on the treated tooth so that the crown can be placed securely above.
What is the importance of Cleaning in root canal treatment?
After opening the pulp chamber and locating the root canals, infected pulp should be removed. This process of complete removal of infected or necrotic pulp tissue and microorganisms from the root is known as Cleaning. Anterior teeth usually have one root canal but then again lower incisors may often have two canals and posterior teeth may have up to four (sometimes more) canals of various sizes. The complete removal of disease causing microbes in the canal is necessary to prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Devitalization of dental pulp is done to avoid any possibility of pulp bleeding, while removing the infected pulp using barbed broaches. It will destroy the vitality of the pulp which is the only source of nutrients and oxygen supply to the tooth. A dental pulp devitalizer contains paraformaldehyde, lidocaine and phenol. After the use of a devitalizer, the cavity must be carefully sealed with a cement to avoid leaching of the product, which could lead to local destruction of the periodontium and necrosis of bone.
Constituents & Properties:
- Paraformaldehyde, pulp devitalizer coagulates albumins;
- Lidocaine, a local anesthetic, reduces pain;
- Phenol intensifies the hardening effect of paraformaldehyde and increases the antiseptic action of the preparation.
Advantages of pulp devitalization:
- Eliminates bleeding of the pulp while cleaning.
- Helps reduce pain
Dental Barbed broaches:
Barbed broaches are instruments used to remove the pulp tissue during endodontic treatment. They are extripating instruments and not enlarging instruments. They are formed from a tapered round shaft, with portions of metals notched at almost right angles to the shaft to form barbs. The barbs engage the pulp tissue facilitating removal during the withdrawal stroke.
The largest size broach which fits loosely in the canal is to be selected for removal of the pulp tissue. Usage of a barbed broach which might be too small for the canal might result in a tight fit and probably cause breakage of the instrument in addition to enlarging the canal
An ideal endodontic treatment must constitute proper cleaning and shaping of the root canals and filling them with gutta percha points and sealants up to the apical constriction. Cases in which the root canal filling material has not reached the apical constriction (underfilled) or extends beyond the apical foramen (overextended), are indicated for re-treatment, as they are highly susceptible to recurring infection. However, removing gutta percha fillings from the canals is a very tedious process. Materials such as GP solvents and removers have been developed to carry out these procedures with ease.
Dental GP Solvents:
Although the success rate of endodontically treated teeth range from 86 to 95%, failure requires re-treatment, which is a valid alternative to extraction. Gutta percha cones are composed of vegetable resin and can be dissolved using mechanical, thermal or chemical methods. The most common method of dissolving gutta percha is by the use of chemical solvents. A few of these organic solvents frequently used in endodontics include xylene, chloroform, eucalyptol, halothane, tetrachloroethylene and orange oil. A few of the commercially available gutta percha solvents include RC Solve by Prime Dental, Carvene by Prevest Denpro, Endosolv by Septodont, Gsol by MAARC and GP-Solv by D-Tech.
Dental GP Removers:
Following dissolution, gutta percha has to be removed from the canal using suitable instruments. Gates Glidden drills and Peeso reamers are frequently to remove the root canal filling material. Protaper retreatment files have been manufactuared by Dentsply to aid in effective removal of gutta percha from the canal. They have a cutting tip at D1 to facilitate initial penetration of the file. These instruments facilitate easy removal of the material.
Why buy root canal cleaning materials online from PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has a wide range of products used in every specialization of dentistry. The Clean section under Endodontics has variety of materials used in devitalization of the pulp, barbed broaches for pulp extirpation and also materials required to enhance retreatment. With over 20000 products overall, PinkBlue has the widest range of products available online. At PinkBlue you get free delivery on orders over ₹500 and various payment options to suit your need.