Self Etch Adhesives
Items 1-36 of 37
- DentLight One Component Light Cure Adhesive Bond (5th Generation)Regular Price ₹804 Special Price ₹600High Bonding Strength and DurabilityTime saving and Easy To Use
- DentLight Ceramgel - Primer & Adhesive
As low as ₹825High Bonding StrengthExcellent Polishing
- 22%BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,READY STOCKS3M ESPE Adper Single Bond 2 AdhesiveRegular Price ₹3485 Special Price ₹2708Excellent shear bond strengthSpecial cap for minimum evaporation
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Universal (Viva Pen)Regular Price ₹4452 Special Price ₹3545Repair of fractured compositeDesensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
- 3M ESPE Single Bond Universal Adhesive
As low as ₹4130Consistent high bond strengthVirtually NO post-operative sensitivity
- GC G - Premio BondRegular Price ₹4550 Special Price ₹4240Low risk of post-operative sensitivityPresence of two different functional monomers
- D-tech AQ BondRegular Price ₹950 Special Price ₹831
- Meta P&Bond (5th Generation system)Regular Price ₹1176 Special Price ₹740Superior bonding strengthOne-step priming and bonding
- Prime Dental Bond 5G 5Th GenerationRegular Price ₹750 Special Price ₹630High Bonding Strength and DurabilityLight Cured One Component Total Etch System
- Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond 7
As low as ₹912Light curing self etching one component bonding Adhesive
- Mani Bond Selective Etch BondRegular Price ₹2700 Special Price ₹1695High Bonding StrengthPrimer And Bond In One Bottle
- Medicept Dental Bond Plus SE (7th Generation Adhesive)Regular Price ₹3100 Special Price ₹2959Total etch, less technique sensitiveIdeal for wet or dry bonding
- Prime Dental Bond 7G 7Th GenerationRegular Price ₹950 Special Price ₹793High Bonding Strength and DurabilityTime saving and easy to use
- 3M ESPE Single Bond Universal RefillRegular Price ₹4885 Special Price ₹3905UniqueEasy to handleOut of StockDMG Germany Contax -Intro KitRegular Price ₹5000 Special Price ₹3488No additional etching with phosphoric acidReliable depth of demineralizationOut of StockKulzer Gluma Etch 35%Regular Price ₹1600 Special Price ₹1104Etching agentEtch enamel and condition dentineOut of StockMothers Dental Farci Bond VII Self-Etch Adhesive (7th Generation)Regular Price ₹3699 Special Price ₹2850It is time saving and easy to useHigh Bond StrengthOut of Stock3M Unitek Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer
As low as ₹2816Eliminates many of the costly variables and errorDelivers fast resultsOut of StockIvoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch Refills
As low as ₹3664Constantly high bonding values for a durable bondWater as solvent - acetone-free chemistryOut of StockKulzer Gluma Bond Universal Bottle Refiil
As low as ₹2259Reliable bond strengthCreate required precondition for long-lasting restorationOut of StockSun Medical Bondfill DualRegular Price ₹16500 Special Price ₹11259Excellent Bond StrengthGreat Sealing AbilityOut of StockGC G-aenial Bond (0130F1630000)Special Price ₹3200HEMA-FreeSuperior Bond StrengthOut of StockTokuyama Palfique Bond - Refills
As low as ₹999Outstanding bond strengthOnly one application requiredOut of StockFGM Ambar Bond
As low as ₹1311Light - Curing AdhesiveHigh Bond PerformanceOut of StockColtene One Coat 7.0Regular Price ₹8470 Special Price ₹3550One bottle – fewer components save time and minimize confusionOne coat – no reapplication or waiting period requiredOut of StockSun Medical Hybrid Bond One (5ml)Regular Price ₹3500 Special Price ₹2563Out of StockGC Equia Forte BondRegular Price ₹4475 Special Price ₹3960Self Ahesive Light CuredOut of StockVoco Bondfix - Bottle 2mlSpecial Price ₹2800No postoperative sensitivitiesHigh bond strengths on enamel and dentineOut of StockNavkar Dental Alfa Bond - 007Regular Price ₹900 Special Price ₹8607th generation bondSelf etch bondOut of StockKulzer Gluma Self Etch
As low as ₹3299Excellent bond strengthSupreme marginal sealingOut of StockGC G-Bond Intro Kit (0124F002-0000)Special Price ₹4725Strong, reliable, and consistent bondStable material; simple storageOut of StockGC Fuji Bond LC Standard Package (0101B857-0000)Regular Price ₹5775 Special Price ₹5658High elasticityHydrophilicOut of StockSun Medical Orthomite LC KitRegular Price ₹7500 Special Price ₹5741Easy to UseReliable Boding PerformanceOut of StockGC G Bond RefillRegular Price ₹4550 Special Price ₹4034One Component Self Etching AdhesiveHigh Surface TensionOut of StockIvoclar Vivadent VivaPen Snap-On CannulasRegular Price ₹2965 Special Price ₹2495Out of StockColtene One Coat Self-Etching Bond Intro KitRegular Price ₹7525 Special Price ₹7405Simple – Fast – ReliableEasy handling – no etching / no rinsingOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 37
Buy Self Etch Adhesives Online in India
SELF ETCH ADHESIVES:
The initial system of adhesion in restorative dentistry consisted of etching the enamel and dentin with an acid, to create microporosities that aid in micromechanical retention for restoration. This system worked well when the cavity walls were made up of only enamel. Since enamel is highly mineralized with a lower degree of organic constituents, it withstands the etching action of the etchant resulting in a chalky white appearance and show promising prognosis. However, in the case of dentin, which is composed of 33% of organic material and 22% of water. This makes it highly technique sensitive to etch the dentin to an ideal level. Instances of over drying the dentin resulted in a lower bond strength due to disruption of the collagen mesh and desiccation. To overcome this problem associated with total etch adhesives a newer variant of bonding agents was created approximately 20 years ago. This was the self-etch adhesive system, which eliminated the rinsing step associated with dental bonding. The first two generations of bonding agents could also be considered self-etch materials as no acid etching, rinsing or conditioning was used.
Properties and Characteristics of Self Etch Adhesives:
Self-etching primers and adhesive systems are basically composed of an aqueous solution of acidic functional monomers having a relatively higher pH than that of phosphoric acid etchants Water provides the medium for ionization and action of the acidic resin monomers. These systems also consider HEMA monomer to increase wettability of the dentin surface and to compensate for the fact that most of the acidic monomers are low water soluble. Multi-functional monomers are added to provide strength to the cross link that is formed from the monomeric matrix.
What are the types of Self Etch Adhesives?
Self-etching adhesives can be classified based on the number of steps in clinical application as:
- Two step adhesives
- One step adhesives
van Meerbeek et al classified the dental bonding agents into generations. The self-etch adhesives systems comprise the 6th and 7th generation of bonding agents used in dentistry.
6th Generation Self Etch Adhesives:
The sixth generation of bonding agents consist of an acidic monomer that is used to condition and prime the tooth simultaneously without the requirement of rinsing. These adhesives may be of two types:
- Mild SEA - pH<1
- Strong SEA - pH=2
The bonding mechanism of strong self-etch adhesives resembles that of etch and rinse adhesives. Mild self-etch adhesives only partially dissolve the dentin. This results in substantial amount of hydroxyapatite remaining within the hybrid layer. There is a reaction between specific carboxyl or phosphate groups of functional monomers and the residual hydroxyapatite. Therefore, owing to the mineral content, the bonding to dentin is better than etch and rinse adhesives. The limitation is that this layer has a more hydrophilic structure which makes it prone to hydrolytic degradation.
Examples of sixth generation adhesives –
- Adper Prompt - 3M ESPE
- AdheSE - Ivoclar Vivadent
- All-Bond SE - Bisco
- Clearfil Protect Bond - Kuraray
- Nano-Bond - Pentron
- One-Step P/ Tyrian - Bisco
- Peak - Ultradent
7th generation Self Etch Ahesives:
In attempting to simplify the procedure of dental bonding into one step, the adhesive solution became more hydrophilic due to the increase in acidic monomer concentration. This system combines the conditioner, primer and bonding resin in a single bottle. They are usually delivered by a bottle, vial or single unit dose applicator, formulated as a single component. The one step approach to bonding is attractive to clinicians owing to the reduced and less complex clinical steps. There have been new self-etch adhesive bonding agents developed, that can be used in total etch procedures as well. Containing a specific phosphate monomer and silane this system is claimed to offer extended durability of the bond in addition to the versatility for use.
However, the increase in the concentration of the acidic monomer has compromised the resin-dentin bond. This is due the formation of a semi-permeable hybrid layer. The increase in water permeability of the hybrid layer compromises the sealing of the dentinal tubules which results in premature degradation of resin-dentin bonds and subsequently the restoration.
Examples of seventh generation adhesives –
- AdheSE One - Ivoclar Vivadent
- Adper Easy Bond Self Etch - 3M ESPE
- Adper Prompt L-Pop - 3M ESPE
- Clearfil S3 Bond - Kuraray
- Futurabond DC - Voco
- G-Bond - GC
- XENO V - Dentsply
- I-Bond - Heraeus Kulzer
The Hybrid Bonding Technique:
There has been a new school of thought for bonding, which advocates the use the etch and rinse technique in conjunction with the self-etch technique. In cases of cavities that have both enamel and dentin margins and walls this technique proves to be useful. The enamel margins of the prepared cavity are subjected to bonding by the etch and rinse system. This is based on the fact that enamel responds better to stronger etching agents and lesser hydrophilicity. The dentin walls and portions of the cavity under adhesive treatment using self-etch adhesives. This technique has proven to be more efficacious in enhancing bond strength and reducing post-operative sensitivity as well.
What are the brands selling self-etch adhesives online in India?
3M ESPE, Tokuyama, Kerr, Kuraray, GC, Ivoclar Vivadent, Medicept, Heraeus Kulzer, Dentsply, Prevest Denpro, Sun Medical and Coltene are a few of the many brands that sell self-etch adhesives online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy self-etch adhesives online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is the one stop shop for all your dental supply needs. The website has over 22,00 products listed and the number is ever increasing. This offers a great variety of choices to dentists, choosing the one that is best suitable for their needs. The easy steps in placing your order makes it very simple to purchase dental supplies. Cashback points are awarded on every purchase to add more value to your hard earned money. PinkBlue offers free delivery on orders over Rs. 500. There are various payment options to suit your convenience.