3M ESPE Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive
- Buy 2 for ₹2127 each and save 3%
Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive is a clinically proven total etch, dental bonding agent. This visible-light activated product incorporates 5nm diameter silica filler which is of 10 percent by weight. It is specifically meant for direct light-cured restorative material as well as for the treatment of cervical sensitivity. It can also be used for bonding laboratory made composites and for bonding amalgam. The vial delivery system of Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive has a ‘pinch & flip’ cap design that minimizes the difficulties associated with typical threaded caps. The Adper Single Bond 2 vial was designed to shield photo initiator from the visible light. The unique translucent vial allows visual inspection of the contents. AdperSingle Bond 2 Adhesive comprises of the same components as the Adper Single Bond adhesive except for the silica nanofiller. The photo initiator system permits for a fast, 10 second light-cure.
In contrast to other adhesives which have larger filler particles incorporated, the extremely smaller particles of Adper Single Bond 2 keeps them in colloidal suspension and hence no shaking is required before using.
3M ESPE warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. 3M ESPE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy and 3M ESPE’s sole obligation shall be repair or replacement of the 3M ESPE product.
- Excellent shear bond strength
- Special cap for minimum evaporation
- Maintains bond strength - Outstanding shelf life
- Stable nano-filler, will not settle
- Direct light-cured composite/ compomer restorations
- Porcelain/ composite repair
- Porcelain veneers (when used with RelyX Veneer Cement)
- Crown & bridge, inlay/ onlay, bonding amalgam ( When used with RelyX ARC Adhesive Resin Cement)
- Root surface desensitization
- To unlock, pinch the sides of the cap and flip the cap back to expose the dispensing tip.
- Squeeze out the required drops into the disposable mixing well.
- Flip the cap back once finished, to secure by its locking mechanism.
Steps for Direct Light Cure restorations in Enamel and Dentin:
- Cavity Preparation
- Etching: After applying an etchant to enamel and dentine, wait for some time and rinse. Blot excess water so that the surface should be moist without pooling of water.
- Adhesive: Apply 2-3 consecutive coats of adhesive to etched enamel and dentin for 15 seconds gently using a fully saturated applicator, immediately after blotting
- Restorative placement, cure and finishing
Dental bonding adhesives normally rely on a micromechanical bond for enamel and dentin adhesion. Prior to adhesion, total etch adhesives rapidly demineralize the mineral phase of enamel and dentin by an acidic agent. A gelled phosphoric acid with approximately 35% concentration is generally used on the enamel which increases the surface area available for bonding. This process is termed as acid etching. The porosities formed by etching made it possible for low viscosity, polymerizable resins to penetrate, thereby forming an interlocking mechanical bonding. Studies shows that the incorporation of nano filled particles in adhesives has marginally increased its detin bond strength (0.04MPa)
Few second etch of prepared dentin entirely dissolves the smear layer and removes the mineral phase. A collagen phase which is resistant to acid dissolution is present at the surface after washing off the etchant. Penetration into this collagenous phase and its successive polymerization offers an interlocking layer known as hybrid layer. The dentin bond strength of Adper Single Bond when compared to other Adhesives is much higher.
|Adhesive Generation||:||5th Generation|
|Adhesive Type||:||Total Etch|
- To minimize evaporation, Adper Single Bond 2 adhesive should be capped soon after using
- It can be stored at room temperature
- Do not store products in proximity to eugenol containing products
- Do not expose materials to elevated temperature or intense light.
- Shelf life of the vial delivery is 36 months at room temperature.
As low as ₹805
As low as ₹1787
POPULAR IN THIS BRAND
As low as ₹3512
As low as ₹5142