- Meta NETC (Non-Eugenol Temporary Cement for Crown)Regular Price ₹1350 Special Price ₹833Easy to mixWorking time-1.5min
- Prevest Denpro Zinc Oxide (Art.40028)Regular Price ₹126 Special Price ₹104Arsenic freeExtra fine
- Dual cure temporary crown and bridge material
As low as ₹1800
- Medicept Dental AccucemRegular Price ₹1900 Special Price ₹1777HygenicEasy handling
- D-Tech Cem ZincSpecial Price ₹325EconomicalLow Solubility
- DPI KalzinolRegular Price ₹300 Special Price ₹237Has therapeutic propertiesGood Thermal and Chemical Insulation.
- Prevest Denpro ZitempRegular Price ₹173 Special Price ₹122Temporary sealantFilling material
- Prevest Denpro Poly Zinc + Intro Pack (Art.30012)Regular Price ₹570 Special Price ₹480CementationTemporary filling
- Detax Dental Tempolink ClearRegular Price ₹3800 Special Price ₹3662Highest marginal tightnessReduced displacement resistance
- GC TempSmartRegular Price ₹8175 Special Price ₹7567Temporary Crown & Bridge MaterialShorter Chairside Time
- Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ (Art.30014)Regular Price ₹410 Special Price ₹250Base materialZinc phosphate cement
- Dental Avenue Avue T Crown Automix (76 gm)Regular Price ₹6200 Special Price ₹5193Methylmethacrylate freeHigh fracture resistance
- Shivam Dental Zinc Oxide PowderRegular Price ₹140 Special Price ₹136Out of StockDental Avenue Avue T Crown Smartmix (10 ml)
As low as ₹2130Methylmethacrylate freePrecision fitOut of Stock3M ESPE RelyX Temp NERegular Price ₹2505 Special Price ₹2193Eugenol-free - Universally applicableStrong adhesion to toothOut of StockAmmdent Temp-ting Temporary Luting MaterialRegular Price ₹751 Special Price ₹486Out of StockAmmdent Zinc OxideSpecial Price ₹125Out of StockDMG Germany TempoCem NE Hand MixSpecial Price ₹2200Optimal adhesion and removabilityThin film thicknessOut of StockDPI Zinc Oxide
As low as ₹112Arsenic Free MaterialChemically PureOut of StockNexobio Transcen Temp C&B LC
As low as ₹1853Temporary resinLight curedOut of StockVoco ProvicolRegular Price ₹2150 Special Price ₹2013Semi-elastic properties for safe adhesionIdeal before adhesive luting with resin cementsOut of StockMaarc Zinc Oxide PowderRegular Price ₹215 Special Price ₹203Arsenic freeUsed for temporary dental dressingOut of StockAmmdent ZinogenRegular Price ₹247 Special Price ₹198Out of StockSeptodont Zinc Oxide - 100gmSpecial Price ₹150Eugenol endodontic cementCompatible with all endodontic obturation techniquesOut of StockDMG Germany TempoCem NE Smart MixSpecial Price ₹2200Optimal adhesion and removabilityThin film thicknessOut of StockDeepthi Dental Zinc Oxide Extra PureSpecial Price ₹150Excellent QualityAbsolute dryOut of StockNeelkanth Zinc Oxide PowderSpecial Price ₹89Out of StockColtene TempoSIL 2 White INTRO KIT - 2x5 mlRegular Price ₹2950 Special Price ₹2547Optimal adhesionFirm elastic tempo-rary cementOut of StockView as Grid List
Buy Temporary Luting Agents Online in India
TEMPORARY LUTING AGENTS:
Crown and bridge restorations are one of the most common dental procedures carried out throughout the world. The use of removable dentures was practice for long until the discovery of the jacket crown by Charles Land. Removable dentures had various disadvantages including loss of retention over the years, accumulation of microbes under the denture base and other undesirable outcomes. Crown and bridge procedures involve preparation of the tooth that is to be restored with a crown or the abutment teeth in case of a fixed partial denture. FPD tooth preparation involves reduction of the size of the tooth with suitable features affecting retention and resistance to receive a crown or a bridge.
What are temporary luting agents?
Once the dentist prepares the tooth that is intended to be restored with a fixed prosthesis, an impression is made. The impression is transferred to a dental laboratory where the prosthesis is fabricated. The fabrication process might take 2 days to a week depending on the efficiency of the laboratory and the materials involved. In the case of an anterior tooth restoration, a prepared tooth will be aesthetically unpleasing. To solve this problem, temporary restorations or provisional restorations are made. These temporary restorations can be made using acrylic resin or light cured composite resin. The provisional restorations are to be fixed to the prepared tooth in a manner that facilitates easy removal when the final prosthesis is to be fixed. For this reason, the dentists use temporary luting agents that have lower bond strengths and facilitate removal of the crown or bridge.
What are the commonly used temporary luting agents?
The most commonly used temporary luting agent for a long time in dentistry, is zinc oxide eugenol cement. ZOE cement forms a weak bond with the tooth surface and removal of the prosthesis is immensely during the final appointment. However, the eugenol in the mixture can cause inflammatory reactions when it contacts the soft tissues. To eliminate this issue, non-eugenol cements have been developed which exhibit the bonding properties of zinc oxide eugenol without the addition of eugenol. NETC, Nogenol and Freegenol are some of the non-eugenol zinc oxide cements that are indicated for temporary luting of dental prostheses.
Resin based temporary luting cements such as, RelyX by 3M ESPE, are also indicated for short term luting of provisional restorations. The resin based temporary luting agents include Rely X Temp NE, Kerr Temp Bond NE, Premier Dental NexTemp, Voco Provicol, Detax Dental Tempolink and many others found online at PinkBlue.in
What are the brands selling temporary luting agents online in India?
3M ESPE, Kerr, Premier Dental, Coltene Whaledent, Medicept Dental, Meta, Prevest Denpro, Ramen, Septodont, Xenon Biomed, MAARC, Nexobio, Neelkanth, D Tech Dental are some of the many brands that sell temporary luting agents online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy temporary luting agents online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in has an extensive variety of items utilized as a part of each specialization of dentistry. The temporary luting agents found in dentistry are of premium quality and the geniuinity of the products are ensured. With more than 20000 items in general, PinkBlue has the most extensive scope of items accessible on the web. At PinkBlue you get free conveyance on requests over ₹500 and different installment payment choices to suit your need.