- Medistar Dental X-ray Normal Arm (Wall And Floor Mounted Models)
As low as ₹24933Compatible with all digital sensorsInbuilt voltage stabilization system
- MDS Health Care Portable X - Ray MachineRegular Price ₹36000 Special Price ₹30501Portable X-Ray MachineHigh Accuracy Output Indexes
- Denfort DFX-70 Dental X-Ray Machine
As low as ₹41261Ergonomic designCompatible with all RVG systems
- Top Dent Portable X-Ray MachineRegular Price ₹42000 Special Price ₹38806Low radiation exposureErgonomic design
- Genoray Port - X IIRegular Price ₹120000 Special Price ₹117117Wireless DC X-RayRechargeable Battery
- Genoray OPG Papaya
As low as ₹900000Cubical Semi Tomography (CUST) imageCross Sectional information
- Medistar Dental X-ray with Scissor Arm (Floor And Wall Mounted Models)
As low as ₹32845Compatible with all digital sensorsInbuilt voltage stabilization system
- Gnatus Timex 70E AC X-Ray Wall Mount With Scissors ArmRegular Price ₹93000 Special Price ₹91593Wall MountGreen Technology
- Vatech EzRay Air Portable X-Ray MachineRegular Price ₹175000 Special Price ₹153570Ergonomic DesignSmart Dial
- Genoray Papaya CBCT 3D Plus
As low as ₹3250000Implant PlanningImage Color-Mapping
- Alerio Neo Portable X-raySpecial Price ₹95000Out of StockCrowndent X-Ray With Scissor Arm And Developer BoxRegular Price ₹51916 Special Price ₹40964Manual X-ray developer boxExplorer tube head 65KV-8MAOut of StockTop Dent Touch Screen Portable X-Ray MachineRegular Price ₹49000 Special Price ₹45883Out of StockCrowndent X-ray Machine(Indian)Regular Price ₹39034 Special Price ₹34806Automatic power cut-off at low/high voltageRVG timer with remote controlOut of StockDabi Atlante Seletronic Wall Mounted X-Ray UnitRegular Price ₹215000 Special Price ₹140645Optimizes space with convenienceSecureOut of StockSkanray Intraskan DC Dental X Ray Wall Mount
As low as ₹116702Near zero leakage radiationZoom GlassOut of StockHi-Tech Dental X-Ray Machine
As low as ₹48655Micro processorAutomatic power cut-off at low/high voltageOut of StockSkanray OPG - Hyperion X5Regular Price ₹900000 Special Price ₹793265Easy to useReal-Time DiagnosticsOut of StockCrowndent Floor Mount X-Ray With Developer BoxRegular Price ₹47084 Special Price ₹34806floor mount modelManual X-ray developer boxOut of StockView as Grid List
Buy Dental X-Ray Units Online in India
DENTAL X-RAY UNITS:
The discovery of X rays had a huge impact in the field of healthcare delivery. Dentistry became more precise and fast by the discovery of this type of ionizing radiation. For the first time, dentists could gain a visual of the root portion of the tooth and the associated structures. X-rays enhanced the precision dental treatment and made diagnosis of various dental diseases possible with high accuracy. Routine dental radiographic examinations have revealed some major oral and maxillofacial diseases such as tumours present in the mandible and associated structures. Dental x ray units have evolved over the years resulting in the development of various x ray machine to be used in dentistry.
Parts of an X-Ray machine:
The general dental x ray machine consists of two primary components. They are the tube head and the power supply.
The tube head consists of an outer casing which contains the x ray tube. The x ray tube is the most important portion of the x ray unit. The tube head is supported by an arm. The arm can be wall mounted or mounted to a stand. A control panel is present on the tube head to allow adjustment of time of exposure and other variables.
The x ray tube present inside the tube head is the functional component of the x ray unit. It is where the creation of x rays takes place. The tube consists of a cathode and an anode which are connected to the power supply. The cathode of the x ray tube consists of a tungsten filament and a molybdenum focusing cup. The filament lies the focusing cup. The focusing cup is in a parabolic shape which electrostatically focuses the flow of electrons to a point on the anode called the focal spot. The anode of the x ray tube consists of a tungsten target that is embedded in a copper stem. The electrons collide on the tungsten target converting the kinetic energy of the electrons into x ray photons. The copper stem conducts the large amount of heat energy that is produced in the process.
What are the types of X-ray Units used in dentistry:
The following types of X-ray units are available in dentistry:
- Wall Mount X ray Units
- Mobile X ray Units
- Panoramic X ray Units
- Portable X ray Units
Wall Mount X ray units can be a space saving solution for dental clinics. The wall mount unit has a movable hinge to which the x ray tube head is attached. Mobile X ray units can be moved with help of wheels. The x ray tube is attached to arm of the machine. Panoramic imaging systems are used to in recording panoramic x rays of the craniomaxillofacial skeleton. Portable X ray units are used
How to reduce dental exposure to ionizing radiation:
The following guiding principles should be kept in mind when x ray procedures are carried out in the dental clinic:
- Principle of justification:
- Obligation of the dentist to do more good than harm
- Identify the situations where the patient will be benefited by diagnostic exposure to x rays
- X rays are recommended only when deemed necessary
- Principle of optimization:
- Dentists should use every means to reduce unnecessary exposure to patients and the dentists themselves
- The principle of ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) should be followed.
- It lays emphasis on the fact that the amount of ionizing radiation exposure should be kept to a minimal
- Principle of dose limitation:
- Dose limits pertain to the healthcare worker such as the dentist and the dental assistant.
- This is to ensure that the no individuals are exposed to unacceptable high doses.
Reducing unwanted exposure to x rays:
- Prescription of dental radiographs should follow a complete health history review, clinical dental history, clinical examination and the evaluation of susceptibility to dental diseases.
- Films slower than E-speed should not be used when taking dental radiographs
- When using intensifying screens, rare earth variants are recommended
- Use of a long source to skin distance (40cm) decreases exposure to x rays by 10 – 20 percent
- Use of a rectangular collimator decreases exposure by 5 times
- Proper filtration of the x ray photons can reduce exposure
- The use of lead aprons and lead collars is recommended to absorb the scattered radiation
- The usage of a film holder can improve the alignment of the film and reduce the need for multiple x rays
- Ideally, the kilovoltage peak must be maintained between 60 and 80 kVp
What are the brands selling dental x ray units online in India?
Denfort, Skanray, Runyes, Satelec, Dabi Atlante, Evolve, Confidence, Clinic Blue Line and CSN are a few of the brands selling dental x ray units online in India.
Why buy dental x ray units online at PinkBlue.in?
Being the leader in the supply of dental products in the country, PinkBlue.in works consistently to get the best dental products available to dentists. All products listed on the website are genuine and are of standard quality. The website currently has products from over 250 brands and the number increases steadily. Various convenient payment options are available to complete your purchase. PinkBlue offers cashback points on every purchase to add more value to your money. Moreover, free delivery is offered on orders more than Rs. 500.