Total Etch Adhesives
Items 1-36 of 78
- Meta EtchantRegular Price ₹750 Special Price ₹503Easy dispensingNo residue
- Prime Dental Etching Gel
As low as ₹133Total EtchEnamel Etching
- Vericom Denfil Etchant Gel 37%
As low as ₹650Fast EffectEasy Removement
- Prevest denpro Actino Gel/Liquid
As low as ₹180Etching gel/LiquidConditioning both dental enamel and dentine surface
- Maquira Adhesive Bond 2.1Regular Price ₹1200 Special Price ₹681Easy-to-useQuick system
- 3M ESPE Single Bond Universal Adhesive
As low as ₹4130Consistent high bond strengthVirtually NO post-operative sensitivity
- Vericom Care Etch Etchant
As low as ₹637Semi Gel Etching Agent With 37% Phosphoric AcidSilica Free
- Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond 5
As low as ₹545One bottle systemEasy to use
- GC Solare Universal Bond 2.5mlRegular Price ₹3200 Special Price ₹2738High radio-opacity even at low thicknessExcellent handling properties
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Total-Etch Refills
As low as ₹1999Consistently high bond strength on enamel & dentinNano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat
- Medicept Dental Bond Plus NTRegular Price ₹1150 Special Price ₹1037Protection against microleakageHigh bond strengths to a variety of surfaces
- Medicept Dental PCA CementSpecial Price ₹485High bond strengthPostoperative sensitivity
- Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Universal (Viva Pen)Regular Price ₹4452 Special Price ₹3447Repair of fractured compositeDesensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
- Medicept Dental Bond PlusRegular Price ₹1100 Special Price ₹1037Suitable for moist dentinBonds composites and compomers to dentin
- Mothers Dental Farci Bond V Total-Etch Adhesive (5th Generation)Regular Price ₹1999 Special Price ₹1400High Bonding Strength and DurabilityTime saving and easy to use
- 3M ESPE Adper Single Bond 2 AdhesiveRegular Price ₹3485 Special Price ₹2663Excellent shear bond strengthSpecial cap for minimum evaporationOut of StockIvoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Universal RefillRegular Price ₹5712 Special Price ₹3556High Bond StrengthConvenientOut of StockNeoendo NeoEtch GelRegular Price ₹235 Special Price ₹15837% Phosphoric Acid Etching GelThixotrophicOut of StockIvoclar Vivadent TE-Econom Bond Refill 5gRegular Price ₹1062 Special Price ₹769One-bottle, one-layer adhesiveHigh bond strengthsOut of StockUltradent Ultra-Etch - Refills
As low as ₹357Unique self-limiting Empty RefillsPlaces precisely and rinses clearlyOut of StockPulpdent Porcelain Etch Gel 4.8mlRegular Price ₹3600 Special Price ₹34789.6% Hydrofluoric AcidThixotropicOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 78
Buy Total Etch Adhesives Online in India
TOTAL ETCH ADHESIVES:
Ever since the demonstration of intra oral adhesion by Michael Buonocore in 1955, various bonding agents have been developed to enhance the adhesion direct restorative materials to the tooth surface. The initial bonding systems used in dentistry consisted of multiple steps to clean and condition the prepared tooth surface and increase the restoration-tooth interface. The total etch adhesive system was the first used system of dentin and enamel adhesion. They are also called the “etch and rinse” systems as they include a step of rinsing the prepared cavity with water to remove the etchant that is applied. The newer bonding system known as the self-etch system had been developed to eliminate this rinsing step as it was thought hinder polymerization and the physical properties of the final restoration.
What are the generations of total-etch adhesives?
Bonding systems have been classified by van Meerbeek et al into various generations. This classification is based on two general approaches to etching, priming and application of the bonding resin. There are two generations of bonding agents that come under the total etch adhesive system.
4th Generation Adhesives:
Three step adhesive system
The fourth-generation adhesive systems were a widely used method of bonding in dentistry. They consisted of three steps:
- Application of bonding agent
The acid etchant was applied onto the prepared tooth surface to create minute pores. This results in a chalky white appearance of the teeth. The next step consists of application of a primer to the etched tooth surface. The primer conditions the tooth surface before the bonding agent is applied. The final step consisted of the application of bonding agent to the etched and primed surface and light curing that results in the resin polymerizing inside the microporosities created by etching. These are known a resin tags. The formation of resin tags completes the process of bonding and the composite resin is applied in increments and light cured
Examples of fourth generation adhesives –
- Adper Scotchbond Multipurpose - 3M ESPE
- All Bon d - Bisco
- DenTASTIC All Purpose - Pulpdent
- Gluma Solid Bond - Heraeus Kulzer
- Optibond FL - Kerr
- Syntac - Ivoclar Viavadent
5th Generations Adhesives:
Two step adhesive system
This generation of bonding agents were developed keeping in mind the aim to simplify the process and reduce the amount of time taken for bonding. The fifth-generation adhesive systems consisted of only two steps:
- Prime and Bond
This was done by incorporating the primer and bonding resin into a single bottle. The prepared surface is etched with phosphoric acid and rinsed away. Then next step consists of application of the components of the second bottle i.e the primer and bonding agent, followed by light curing of the same. This reduced time taken for achieving an adequate bonding to the tooth surface.
Examples of fifth generation adhesives -
- Excite - Vivadent
- Gluma Comfort Bond - Heraeus Kulzer
- One-Step Plus - Bisco
- PQI - Ultradent
- Prime & Bond NT - Dentsply
- Single Bond - 3M ESPE
Efficacy of the Etch and Rinse Strategy:
The etch and rinse method of bonding has been a very effective method of adhesion in dentistry that delivers an efficient and stable bond to enamel. Enamel which is more mineralized than dentin can withstand the effects of etching and provide very good results with bonding agents. However, when dealing with the dentin, bonding has been more difficult using the etch and rinse technique. This is due to the organic characteristics of the dentin. Therefore, it is less predictable than. Treatment with phosphoric acid exposes the collagen network in the dentin, which is nearly devoid of hydroxyapatite. Bonding is achieved when the resin infiltrates the collagen mesh and forms a hybrid layer. The hybrid layer provides micromechanical retention to the final restoration. In the two-step category, hydrophilic and ionic monomers are combined to result in a not so hydrophobic resin layer. This leaves the layer susceptible to degradation by water, which greatly reduce durability of the bond. Thus, the etch and rinse technique is highly beneficial in cavities which are surrounded by enamel. But when dealing with cavities in dentin, this can be highly technique sensitive.
What are the brands selling total etch adhesives online in India?
3M ESPE, Ultradent, Ivoclar Vivadent, SDI, Meta, Heraeus Kulzer, GC, DPI, Deor, DMP, Anabond, Shofu, MAARC, Tokuyama and Kuraray are a few of the many brands that sell total etch adhesives online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy total etch adhesives at PinkBlue.in?
With such a great variety of products that are developed to improve adhesion in dentistry, it becomes difficult to select the one that might best suit your need. PinkBlue has an excellent, well categorized and comprehensive catalogue that aids every dentist to choose the products that are suitable for them. With the best prices online, you can earn cashback points on every order. Change the way you shop for dental supplies with PinkBlue.in.