Items 1-36 of 61
- DDT Rollins LED EndomotorRegular Price ₹35000 Special Price ₹15999LED EndomotorCordless & Reciprocating
- Woodpecker Motopex Brushless Endomotor + 3 Rotary FilesRegular Price ₹55000 Special Price ₹52466Super SilentAdjustable Reciprocating Angle
- Woodpecker Endo Radar Plus with Apex Locator (Brushless)Regular Price ₹42000 Special Price ₹41824
- Woodpecker AI Motor - Brushless EndomotorRegular Price ₹64000 Special Price ₹59500Cordless Portable Endomotor with combined length determinationEfficient brushless motor, low noise, long service life.
- Bombay Dental EM100 Cordless Endomotor with LEDRegular Price ₹30000 Special Price ₹18500ErgonomicLightweight Design
- Endomotor With Autoreverse (With 10 Healix Lion Rotary Files Free)Regular Price ₹27500 Special Price ₹16209Flawless Safety FunctionsErgonomic Design
- Woodpecker Endomatic + 2 Rotary FilesRegular Price ₹50000 Special Price ₹49362Auto StartAuto Apical Reverse and Auto Apical Stop
- NSK Endo-Mate DT EndomotorSpecial Price ₹480009 Programmable memory functions100-13000 rpm
- Dentsply X-Smart Endomotor (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹74365 Special Price ₹645950.6 - 5.2 Ncm120 - 800 rpm
- Top Dent EndomotorRegular Price ₹29998 Special Price ₹14541
- CanalPro CL2i EndomotorSpecial Price ₹84000Cordless and LightweightSmall head size, and powerful LED
- Healix Endomatic EndomotorRegular Price ₹25000 Special Price ₹198580.3 - 5.2 Ncm126 - 625 rpm
- Appledent EndomotorRegular Price ₹18000 Special Price ₹17828Lower noiseMakes the operation more accurate
- EndoStar ProEndo EndomotorSpecial Price ₹650000.1 - 4 Ncm120 - 2000 rpm
- Bombay Dental EndoSmartRegular Price ₹75000 Special Price ₹51408Gear RatioTorque Setting
- Top Dent D-Smart - I EndomotorRegular Price ₹29040 Special Price ₹18216
- Denjoy iM2C Cordless Endomotor with LED light + Reciprocal functionRegular Price ₹70000 Special Price ₹56957High qualityHigh light LED
- Woodpecker Motopex-M EndomotorRegular Price ₹35000 Special Price ₹31546Adaptive Torque ReverseReciprocation
- Canal Pro CL2 LED EndomotorRegular Price ₹80000 Special Price ₹62000Auto Stop reverse featureRotary & Reciprocating Motion
- Meta EMS 200-Dental UnitSpecial Price ₹165000Endo MotorObturator FillOut of StockWoodpecker Endo Smart Cordless Reciprocating EndomotorSpecial Price ₹23000Continuous Motion modeReciprocating Motion modeOut of StockMarathon Endomotor A-Class with Reciprocating (with Cashback)Regular Price ₹40072 Special Price ₹345560.3 - 3.0 Ncm120 - 2000 rpmOut of StockMorita TriAuto Mini EndomotorRegular Price ₹84000 Special Price ₹718940.2 - 4.0 Ncm50 - 1000 rpmOut of StockSybron Endo TF Adaptive EndomotorRegular Price ₹189800 Special Price ₹158167Superior strengthHiger DurabilityOut of StockWoodpecker Endo Gold EndomotorRegular Price ₹29999 Special Price ₹17440Wireless handpiece enables more convenient operationAdopt real-time feedback technologyOut of StockNSK Endomate TC2 Endomotor
As low as ₹520004 Ncm2000-9000 rpmOut of StockGoendo Endomotor With LEDRegular Price ₹30000 Special Price ₹29155Auto-ReverseReciprocating motionOut of StockAnthogyr Endo Reduction HandpieceChrome plated coatingContinuous rotation techniqueOut of StockDabi Atlante Croma Hasteflex 200Special Price ₹6850003 Programmable Work PositionsBackrest with a Lumbar comfortOut of StockBien Air Optima MCX Micromotor
As low as ₹1366272.5 Ncm1000 - 40Out of StockEndosmart Rider-I LED EndomotorRegular Price ₹17000 Special Price ₹14349Large LED PanelLightweightOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 61
Buy Endomotors Online in India
The Endodontic electric motors are a part of advancement in dental history as they provide clinicians with the ability to use special endodontic Nickel-titanium (NiTi) files. EndoMotors offer various functionality like programmable settings automatic reverse functions designed to reduce file breakage and even integrated apex locators to cater to each patient with proper care. In the recent years, endodontic instruments have shown great advancement with a range of powered rotary and reciprocating systems that can make root canal treatment easier to perform with great ease and comfort to both the dentist and the patients. Numerous advancements have taken place in every field of dentistry. There has been a need for a high level of precision regarding endodontic treatment and the traditional methods of hand instrumentation have been time-consuming and highly technique sensitive. The speed and efficiency of treatment had to be improved in order to ensure faster and more efficient treatment. Automated mechanical systems have been developed to aid in the preparation of the root canal space. This has greatly improved the efficiency or root canal preparation in addition to saving a lot of time for both, the patient and the dentist. Rotary shaping instruments are hence replacing the conventional hand files systems. They also reduce the chances of clinical mishaps such as ledges, blocks, perforations, and transportations. Numerous advancements have taken place in every field of dentistry. There has been a need for high level of precision regarding endodontic treatment and the traditional methods of hand instrumentation have been time consuming and highly technique sensitive. The speed and efficiency of treatment had to be improved in order to ensure faster and more efficient treatment. Automated mechanical systems have been developed to aid in preparation of the root canal space. This has greatly improved the efficiency or root canal preparation in addition to saving a lot of time for both, the patient and the dentist. Rotary shaping instruments are hence replacing the conventional hand files systems. They also reduce the chances of clinical mishaps such as ledges, blocks, perforations and transportations.
What are the generations of endomotors?
Endomotors have been improved over the years resulting in 4 generations of endodontic motors for use in root canal therapy.
- 1st generation endomotors - without torque control
- 2nd generation endomotors - with torque limiter
- 3rd generation endomotors - with simple torque control
- 4th generation endomotors - with apex locator and torque control
The first description of rotary instrument use in endodontics was done by Oltramare in the year 1889. The first endodontic handpiece was developed by William. H. Rollins, to aid in automated preparation of the root canal. Specially designed needles were used by Rollins, which were mounted into the dental handpiece with a 360-degree rotation. The speed of the instrument was limited to 100 rpm to avoid fractures of the rotary instrument.
What are the different types of handpieces used in endodontics?
Instruments under the ISO Groups II and III include engine driven, ultrasonic and slow speed electric motors. These engine driven instruments can be used with three different types of handpieces:
- Rotary handpiece
- Reciprocating handpiece
- Vertical Stroke handpiece
Handpieces are devices to hold the rotating instruments, transmitting power to them and aid in their intra oral positioning. Gear systems can be incorporated into the handpieces which allow the operator to modify the speed and torque of the device. An epicylic ball race gear system is usually used in gearing a handpiece. The gear system is located in the shank of the handpiece. A modified ball race bearing is the basic design of a gear system.
Endodontic handpieces usually have a 10:1 or a 16:1 gear ratio.
Importance of Speed and Torque:
Speed and torque are important parameters when dealing with electric or air driven rotary handpieces.
Speed of the handpiece is expressed in revolution per minute (rpm). It also refers to the surface feet per unit that the tool works in order to cut. The usual speeds used in endodontics range from 150 to 40,000 rpm. Although higher speeds have higher cutting efficiency, they have the following disadvantages such as, loss of tactice sensation, instrument fracture, change in the canal curvature and loss of control over the instrument.
Torque is the ability of the handpiece to withstand pressure laterally without a reduction in speed or cutting efficiency. The type of bearing used and the amount of energy supplied to the handpiece play a major role in determining torque.
Key elements of a rotary endodontic system:
The following are key elements incorporated into a rotary endodontic system:
- Torque-sensing - determines the twisting force on the file
- Auto-reversing - reverses the rotation of the file if torque limit is exceeded
- Constant file rotational speed
The above elements reduce the chances of file breakage inside the canal. Torque and speed control allow the dentist to adjust the feel of the endodontic unit.
What are the brands selling endomotors online in India?
Dentsply X-Smart, Morita TriAuto Mini and Root ZX Mini, Micro Mega MM Control, Saeshin Endo Cube, Marathon Endo Motor A Class, Surident C Smart are a few of the many endomotors that are available online at PinkBlue.in
Why buy endomotors online from PinkBlue.in?
At PinkBlue.in you can find the widest range of products available online. It is a one stop shop for all dental supplies, that ensures delivery of high quality dental products. All the materials and equipment sold on the website are 100% genuine as they are procured from trusted vendors and manufacturers. PinkBlue offers cashback points on every order to add more value for your money. With free delivery on orders over Rs. 500, PinkBlue is the best place to shop for dental supplies.