Items 1-36 of 198
- DPI AlgitexAlginate Impression MaterialDPI
From ₹112Lead FreeExcellent Dimensional Stability
- Zhermack Tropicalgin Alginate 453g (1 Pack)Normal Setting Chromatic AlginateZhermackRegular Price ₹375 Special Price ₹281Easy mixingFast water absorption
- Septodont Plastalgin ChromaticAlginateSeptodontRegular Price ₹325 Special Price ₹252Normal setting Alginate materialClass A alginate material for accurate impressions
- GC Flexceed Putty And KitLight Body & Putty TypeGC
From ₹1,339More hydrophilicHighest tear strength
- 3M ESPE Soft PuttyVPS Material3M ESPE
From ₹2,502Easy Mix with soft handlingAccurate & Dimensionally stable
- Dentsply Aquasil Ultra Cartridges - Wash/ Tray MaterialsImpression MaterialDentsply
From ₹3,618Excellent hydrophilic propertiesDimensional accuracy
- DMG Honigum Putty And KitPuttyDMG Germany
From ₹1,954Unique snap set technologyExcellent recovery
- Capri Bite Registration & Impression TraysBite registration trayCapri
From ₹551Helps increase accuracySimultaneously obtain bite registration & impression
- Coltene Speedex Putty and ActivatorSilicon Impression MaterialColtene Whaledent
From ₹728Outstanding wettability
- Coltene Affinis PuttySmooth PuttyColtene Whaledent
From ₹2,073Easily Mixed
- Medicept Dental Extreme Putty and LiteA-Silicone Impression SystemMedicept Dental
From ₹1,689Short intraoral setting timeApllication of putty and tray material together
- Dispodent Double Arch Impression Trays - 50 PackImpression TrayDispodent
From ₹520For counter impressions and bite registrationsThin mesh does not affect the bite
- Meta MD FlexImpression MaterialMeta
- Zhermack Elite HD+ Soft PuttyZhermack Elite HD+Zhermack
From ₹1,4563 year shelf lifeExcellent elastic recovery
- Impression TraysImpression TrayPink
From ₹26Out of stock
- Medicept Dental Medi-Pak Retraction CordsRetraction CordMedicept Dental
From ₹600Easy to control and placeUnsurpassed retraction
- Medicept Dental Impress Putty And KitC-Silicone PuttyMedicept Dental
From ₹450High precision impression material, multi purposePatient-friendly, fresh spearmint flavour
- DPI Selfcure Tooth Moulding PowderTooth Moulding PowderDPI
From ₹142Close reproduction to natural toothSelf Cure
- Pascal Knit-Trax Knitted Cord-Plain-100 InchRetraction CordPascal
From ₹661100% Cotton CordCord can be soaked in hemostatic
- DPI ImprintAlginate PowderDPI
From ₹117Satin TexturedMicro Cellular Alginate Powder
- Danville Star VPSImpression MaterialDanville
From ₹843Variety of ViscositiesStandard Set times
- GC Fitchecker II 1-1 PkgFitcheckerGCRegular Price ₹5,130 Special Price ₹5,029Thixotropic consistencyGood fluidity
- Ivoclar Virtual Putty - RefillsVPS Impression MaterialIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹6,431Excellent adaptation to moist hard and soft tissuesExceptional readability and precision
- Ortho Tech Duralock Plus Plastic Impression Trays (1 Pair)Impression TraysOrtho Technology
From ₹150No adhesive neededLargest variety of try sizes
- 3M ESPE Express XT VPS Impression Material - RefillsVPS Material3M ESPE
From ₹2,190Great detail reproduction - superior hydrophilicityDistortion-free removal - excellent toughness
- Coltene Whaledent President LB SGLSilicone based impression materialColtene Whaledent
From ₹896PolyvinylsiloxaneAutomatic Mixing Device
- 3M ESPE Monophase (Soft) Polyether Impression MaterialPolyether Impression Material3M ESPE
From ₹4,157Precise, void-free impressionsExcellent flow properties - great detail reproduction
- GDC Dentulous Perforated Impression Trays Lower # 3 (ITRLDPL3)Impression TraysGDCRegular Price ₹340 Special Price ₹306 As low as ₹264
- GDC Dentulous Perforated Impression Trays Upper # 3 (ITRLDPU3)Impression TraysGDCRegular Price ₹340 Special Price ₹306 As low as ₹264
Items 1-36 of 198
Buy Impression Materials Online In India
Following history taking and clinical examination, impressions of the dental arches are made by the clinician, in order to make working or study models. Agar hydrocolloid was the first impression material to be successfully used in dentistry. Making perfect dental impressions is an important step in treatment involving replacement of missing teeth and also other specialties such as orthodontics. Choosing the right materials and good technique, aids in making appropriate impressions. Over the years, research in dental material science has resulted in the invention of various impression materials to suit different clinical scenarios.
What are the different types of impression materials?
The impression materials used in dentistry can be classified under various heads. Based on the mode of setting, they are classified as thermal setting and chemical setting. Thermally setting materials are reversible while the chemically setting ones are irreversible. On the basis of rigidity, they might be categorized as rigid, such as impression plaster and impression compound, and elastic such as alginate and elastomeric impression materials.
Alginate is a widely used dental impression material. It is an irreversible elastic hydrocolloid which is a mucous extract yielded from some brown sea weeds. Alginates are used to make preliminary impressions for dentulous and edentulous patients. The types of alginate include fast set (type 1) and normal set (type 2).
Working time :-
- Type 1 - 1¼ minutes
- Type 2 - 2 minutes
Setting time :-
- Type 1 - 1-2 minutes
- Type 2 – 4½ minutes
Chromatic alginates change color during the mixing and setting phases to help the dentist keep track of the process.
Modifications in alginates include dust free alginates, siliconized alginates and alginates containing disinfectants.
ELASTOMERIC IMPRESSION MATERIALS:
Elastomers also known as rubber base impression materials are a group of rubber like polymers have high accuracy in impression making. The types of elastomeric impression materials are:
Silicones are of two types; Addition silicone and Condensation silicone, classified based on the type of polymerization reaction that takes place during the setting process.
Elastomers are available in different consistencies ranging from light body to putty like consistency. Some of the frequently used putty materials include Novabone putty and Aquasil putty. Light body elastomeric impression materials are used in conjunction with putty materials while making the impression, to record the finer details as they have better flow properties.
Impression compounds are thermally setting, reversible impression materials. They are thermoplastic materials, available in the form of cakes or sticks. The impression compound cakes are used in making full mouth impressions. The sticks are usually used in border moulding, to record the functional depth and width of the sulci, before making the final wash impression.
They are made up of resins, filler particles and lubricants. Since they are thermoplastic materials no chemical reaction takes place during setting. The advantages of using impression compound include reusability, biocompatibility and long shelf life. However, the due to the poor dimensional stability, their use has been restricted to making preliminary impressions and tray borders.
Impression trays are instruments which are used to carry, confine and control the impression material inside the patients’ oral cavity. They may be classified under various heads such as materials from which they are made of, perforations to facilitate flow of the impression materials, whether they are used for dentulous or edentulous patients and based on extent of the impression i.e. full arch or sectional impressions. Triple trays are used to make impressions of the opposing arches in a single step, using the closed mouth impression technique.
Tray adhesives are used to adhere the impression material to the tray since they do not have adhesive properties. Usage of tray adhesives is recommended while making impressions using rubber base impression materials
A challenging aspect of impression making in crown and bridge preparations is management of the gingival tissues. For this reason, tissue retraction cords and pastes are available which helps in recording the finish lines better.
What are the brands selling impression materials online in India?
Zhermack, 3M ESPE, GC, Septodont, Dentsply, DMG, Coltene, Capri, Medicept, Meta, DPI, Dispodent, Prime Dental, Pascal, Danville, Ivoclar, GDC, Cavex, Prevest Denpro and Voco are some of the many brands that sell impression materials and related products at PinkBlue.in
Why buy dental impression materials online at PinkBlue.in?
Being the leading dental supply chain in the country, PinkBlue.in offers a wide range of dental products at the best prices available. All products are 100% genuine and are of standard quality. This is ensured by procuring the supplies from trusted manufacturers and vendors. With over 22000 products overall, PinkBlue.in has the most comprehensive catalog available online in the country. The many options available, aid dentists to select the products to best suit their need. There are various modes of payment to suit the dentists’ convenience, in addition to earning cashback points on every purchase.