Post & Core
Items 1-36 of 79
- Flitt Pro Peeso Reamers Assorted
As low as ₹389Corrosion ResistanceHigh Cutting Efficiency
- Over Fibers Hi Rem Endodontic Post
As low as ₹1469Double Conical ShapeMade of Macro Fiber
- FDA Fiber Post AAAA Resin - TransparentRegular Price ₹1500 Special Price ₹639High strengthRadiopaque
- Oro Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹377Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Octa Fiber Post KitRegular Price ₹795 Special Price ₹572Quartz fiber resin posts1000-2000rpm drill rotation speed
- Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass X-ray
As low as ₹2773Pack of 5, 10 & 15 PostsSizes 1,2 & 3
- Angelus Exacto Trial Pack
As low as ₹2668Pack of 5 PostsSizes N0.5, N1, N2 & N3
- Angelus Pinjet (5002)Regular Price ₹730 Special Price ₹590Pack of 50 Polycarbonate PostsEasy wearing
- Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass X-ray Refill
As low as ₹1450Pack of 5, 10 & 15 PostsSizes 1, 2 & 3
- Angelus Reforpost Steel Refill
As low as ₹648Packs of 5, 10,& 25 PostsSizes 1 - 4
- Maquira Glass Fiber Post
As low as ₹838Excellent TranslucencyHigh Intensity
- Medicept Self post
As low as ₹1373Pack of 10 PostsSizes 1, 2 & 3
- Hahnen Kratt Cytec RC Fibre Post
As low as ₹1500Standard(12) & Trial (3) KitsStandard Sizes
- Mani Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹423Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Thomas Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹600Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Angelus Reforpost Steel Mini Kit (7492)Regular Price ₹3700 Special Price ₹3298Metallic PostExcellent Retention
- Hager Mirafit 3 in 1
As low as ₹3718Pack of 6 PostsLength Calibrated
- Angelus Exacto Refill Pack
As low as ₹2178Pack of 5 PostsSizes N0.5, N1, N2 & N3
- Angelus Reforpost Key (7592)Regular Price ₹650 Special Price ₹5271 Post KeyPrefabricated for Direct Use
- EndoStar Peeso Reamers
As low as ₹775Sizes 1 - 6Pack of 6 Reamers
- Angelus Reforpost Mix - Refill
As low as ₹1330Pack of 5 PostsSizes N1, N2 & N3
- DMG Germany Luxacore Z - Dual Automix
As low as ₹8918Cuts like dentineExtremely high compressive strength
- 8%BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,BEST BUY,DMG Germany Luxacore Z - Dual Smart MixRegular Price ₹8500 Special Price ₹7824Cuts like dentineReliable curing
- Prime Dental Hi Rem Stater KitRegular Price ₹3300 Special Price ₹2950Only Easy Removal Fiber PostHighly Rententive Surface
- Angelus Exacto Intro Kit
As low as ₹6311Pack of 15 PostsSize 1
- Oyaricom OyaPost Taper Lucent
As low as ₹1779Pack of 10 PostsSizes 1mm - 1.8mm
- Coltene ParaPost Stainless Steel
As low as ₹1411Pack of 10 PostsSizes 0.90mm - 1.75mm
- Top Dent Fibre PostRegular Price ₹1967 Special Price ₹829High qualityStrong
- Mani Cem Luting Cement
As low as ₹2515RadiopaqueHigh Abrasion Resistant
- Angelus Reforpost Carbon Fiber - Refill
As low as ₹1330Pack of 5 PostsSizes 1, 2 & 3
- Medicept Dental ArtizRegular Price ₹4900 Special Price ₹4641Easy and direct applicationCompressive strenght
- Ivoclar Vivadent MultiCore Flow Refills & Accessories
As low as ₹732Dual Cure Resin1 x 50g Automix Syringe
- Prime Dental Hi Rem DrillsSpecial Price ₹800Highly Rententive Surface
- Coltene Tenax Fibre Posts Translucent - Refills
As low as ₹2029Pack of 5 PostsSizes 1.1mm, 1.2mm & 1.3mmOut of StockDMG Germany LuxaPost BohrerSpecial Price ₹1000Pack of 15 Posts & 3 DrillsSizes 1.25mm, 1.375mm & 1.5mmOut of StockDentsply Core flow Build-up / Cementation Material
As low as ₹5600Tooth-colored shadeConvenient dual-barreled syringeOut of StockView as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 79
Buy Dental Post & Core Products Online In India
POST & CORE:
Dental Post and Dental Core is a dental restoration used to sufficiently build-up tooth structure for future restoration like when there is not enough tooth structure to properly retain the crown. The Dental Post is placed within the body of the root of a tooth that has already treated with root canal treatment. The Dental Core is the part of the restoration that shows out in the mouth that helps anchor a cap or crown. Maximum protection is provided to root Adequate retention within root Maximum retention of the core and the crown. There are clinical situations where the remaining tooth structure of an endodontically treated tooth is inadequate to effectively retain the crown. In such cases, dental post and core restoration are indicated to sufficient build-up the tooth structure. Clinicians have written about the placement of posts in the roots of the teeth in order to retain restorations for over 250 years. Pierre Fauchard, in 1728 described the use of “tenons”, metal posts which were screwed into the roots of teeth to aid in the retention of bridges. As time progressed, in the middle of the 19th century, wooden posts were used replacing metal as the post material. But these wooden posts absorbed fluids and expanded, causing root fractures as a result metal was continued to be used as a post material. Further research has resulted in the invention of custom cast posts and non-metallic posts made of zirconium oxide and fiber reinforced composite resin. Maximum protection of the crown margin cement seals Pleasing esthetics when indicated High radiographic visibility Retrievability Biocompatibility.
POSTS & DRILLS:
A dowel or post is a rigid restorative material that is placed inside the prepared root canal of the tooth. An ideal post offers maximum protection to the root, has adequate retention within the root, provides maximum retention of the core and crown, has high radiographic visibility, is retrievable and biocompatible.
Posts can be classified as metallic and non-metallic posts. The metallic posts can be custom made by the process of casting or prefabricated. Non-metallic posts are the more esthetic alternatives usually composed of carbon fiber, zirconium oxide or fiber reinforced composite resin.
Retention form of the post is determined by the following factors:
- Post length - longer the length of the post, better the retention.
- Post diameter – should not exceed 1/3rd diameter of the root.
- Surface texture – serrated and roughened posts have greater retentive properties than non serrated ones.
- Luting agent – Resin cements, GIC and zinc phosphate exhibit better retention properties than other luting agents.
The post should also be designed to have a proper resistance form, to withstand the occlusal and torsional forces it is subjected to.
CORE BUILD-UP MATERIALS:
The core build-up is done over the cemented post to compensate for the amount of tooth material lost. Traditionally amalgam and glass ionomer cement have been used as the materials of choice for core build up. Cast cores can also be made using metal, or ceramic bonded to zirconia dowels. The advent of composite materials dedicated for core build-up has been a major advancement in post endodontic restorations. It eliminates the necessity of grooves or slots that have to be placed in amalgam cores for retention of the crown. They are available in dual-cure and light-cure variants and the possibility of shade matching makes the restoration highly esthetic.
The following are a few desirable features of core build-up materials:
- Adequate compressive and flexural strength
- Inhibition to dental caries
- Ability to bond to the tooth structure
- Resistance to leakage of oral fluids
- Dimensional stability
Post space preparation is the first step in a post endodontic restoration requiring a post and core build up. Peeso reamers are used in removal of the gutta percha filling in the root canal to create space for the post. They are stainless steel rotary instruments available in various sizes. Bulk removal of gutta percha is possible with peeso reamers.
While preparing the post space, care should be taken to prevent any damage to the tooth structure. There should be a minimum of 1 mm of sound dentin around the post. An apical seal of 5mm is essential while preparing space for the post. Any unsupported dentin is removed using the peeso reamers to increase resistance form.
What are the brands selling Post & Core materials online in india ?
Mani EG Post, Coltene Whaledent Para post, 3M ESPE Relyx Fiber Post, Filay Dent Filpost, Angelus Reforpost, Medicept Self Post, Angelus Reforcore, Ivoclar Vivadent Multicore and Pulpdent Core Forms are a few of the many Post and Core build-up materials available online at PinkBlue.in. Thomas, Eltee, Endostar and Mani are brands selling Peeso Reamers online.
Why buy Post & Core materials online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is the largest supplier of dental materials online in India. Post and core materials manufactured and distributed by more than 20 brands are available at PinkBlue providing a lot of options to choose from. Only genuine products are available on PinkBlue.in, procured from the most trusted manufacturers and vendors in the country. With the best prices for dental materials online, PinkBlue offers great value for money and your clinical practice.