Prevest Denpro Calplus
Prevest DenPro Calplus is a biocompatible premixed calcium hydroxide paste which contains iodoform. The calcium hydroxide dental canal medicament has enhanced radiopacity and antimicrobial effect. Disinfection of canals, inhibition of bacterial growth, promotion of periapical healing and other uses such as stimulation of apexogenesis can be achieved using calcium hydroxide with iodoform. This can be used as a root canal sealer in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canal.
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Treatment of root resorption.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide help create secondary dentine.
- Non hardening paste with oil base.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
- Easy handling and easy direct application.
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells.
- Ideal for infected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.