Genoray Port - X II
Genoray PORT-XII creates and controls X-Ray to gain teeth and jaw pictures. It creates X-Ray from high voltage power into the X-Ray from high voltage power into the X-Ray tube, which enters teeth and jaw, and makes X-Ray pictures on receptor. (Substance film or Digital Sensor). Battery sort of X-Ray System, disposing of all links. Expansive realistic LCD demonstrates the shooting conditions in subtle element. For grown-ups and babies, for molar and incisor, preset catch makes it simple to modify presentation time.
- Focal Spot 0.8 mm
- Exposure Time (0.01-2.0 sec)
- Graphic LCD display
- Portable, compact & wireless DC X-Ray
- 60kV/2mA Toshiba Tube
- IOPA film & Radiovisiography sensor compatible
- Round type beam limiting device
- Total filtration 1.8 mmAl
- 60-70 X-Ray shots on film or 90 to 100 X-Ray shots on Sensor once battery is recharged
- Internally LEAD coated to prevent excessive exposure & dispersion of radiation
- Very useful for multi-chair clinics
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery
- Patient & tooth selection mode
- Light weight enables the ultimate mobility
- Small dose of radiation keeps patients and dentists safer
- High performance tube and HFG make sharp and clear images
- Use with digital sensor as well as chemical film
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.