Dabi Atlante Seletronic Wall Mounted X-Ray Unit
Dabi Atlante Seletronic X-Ray Unit has articulated arms made of steel with high impact ABS injected cover. The arms have a horizontal reach of 1104 mm and vertical up to 620 mm which is mechanically balanced through springs. This compensate the weight of the device making the head positioning easy and precise, even on more difficult radiographs.
- Movable base provides good stability
- Oil immersion
- Rubber expansion chamber
- Elasticity and size resistance
- 0.8 x 0.8 mm focal point provides greater sharpness and detail
- Command panel with main switch
- Locking mechanism
- Electronic remote control
Head with grounding system provides greater safety and protection for the operator. It is efficient, durable and provide protection to the electrical cable. Even when used intensively, immersion in oil ensures efficient cooling and insulation. With potential elasticity and size resistance, rubber expander chamber ensures the protection of the head of operator and patient because the oil heated to high temperatures, dilates safely reducing the volumetric pressure which gives ideal cooling to the head component without any leakage or explosion.
Digital remote control connected to the control panel with spiral wire allows the command at a distance of up to 3m outside the secondary radiation area. It permits visual monitoring of the operator; control, with all predetermined functions, where the type of radiography is selected (periapical, interproximal and occlusal), type and position of the tooth, film (digital film or sensor) and age group of the patient (adult or child).
There is a digital display with options to select:
- + and - key to increase or decrease the exposure time of any of the selections
- R key (restore) - returns to default settings if any has been modified
- S (save) key - records changes in the exposure time of any of the selections
Automatic time compensation device automatically corrects the exposure time with high precision, according to the oscillations of the electrical network, keeping the dosage of radiation, measured in milliampere seconds, always uniform. It also has a lock mechanism for accidental and consecutive firing, eliminating unnecessary exposures to radiation and overheating.
Chromadent Dental Equipments No 501 5th Floor Acme Shopg Arcade Sona Shopg Center Cinestar Compound Mumbai Maharashtra 400067
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Power supply voltage||110V or 220V|
|Power rating||120 kVA|
|Power / Head||70kVp|
|Amperage / headstock||8mA|
|Focal point||0.8 x 0.8 mm|