Genoray Papaya CBCT 3D Plus
Genoray Papaya 3D Plus combines 3D CT, Panoramic and Cephalometric (optional), to meet all diagnostic needs. The versatile imaging capability provides the user with accurate information for implant planning. TRIANA is the operation software of Genoray Papaya 3D Plus operation software. Its 3D reconstruction viewer clearly defines images to provide users with accurate diagnostic information.
- 3D Volume Rendering: Various volume rendering options such as Gray, X-Ray, MIP etc provide 3D image visualization
- MPR (Multi-Planar Formatting): MPR mode provides three plain view (axial, coronal and sagittal) on one screen for focused area diagnosis
- Curved MPR: Possible to reconstruct the sectional images which is via any curves from panoramic, cross-sectional and longitudinal
- Dental Reformatting: Using panoramic, cross-sectional and longitudinal 2D view, you can plan your ‘perfect’ implant positioning
- Image Colour-mapping: Colour mapping increases the visibility of lesions
- Measuring tools: Distance, angle, profile and arrow provides easy to use measuring tools
- Implant planning: Multiple layout support and nerve implementation enables accurate implant planning
- CDSee: It generates an external output on CD, DVD or USB storage of 3D volume data with free version of Triana
- 19 FOV - 3.5x4 to 14x14 (CT)
- World class Endo image quality (75 Micron Voxel)
- Dedicated sensor for CT, Cephalometric & Panoramic
- 7.7 sec Fast Scan for 3D image
- iPad App
- Scout Mode - avoid positioning errors
- Complete Implant Library
- Support for DICOM 3.0
Unicorn Denmart Frazzer Town 3 LSC MOR Land Near J Block New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi 110060
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 48 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.