Morita Dentaport ZX Apex Locator
Morita DentaPort ZX Apex Locator
Dentaport ZX Apex Locator is a high precision apex locator. Its patented Quotient Method always supplies precise measurements irrespective of irrigation solution or blood in the root canal. Its unique module system and several automatic control functions ensure safe and comfortable treatment. In combination with the Morita Dentaport OTR root canal preparation module, the product can also be used for the preparation of root canals.
- High precision and reliable measuring results
- Can be made more advanced- start with the Root ZX module, which can be upgraded to the canal enlargement functions
- Several automatic control functions
Note: The Root ZX II is named and marketed as Dentaport ZX in India by Morita
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.
With its ergonomic, compact, easy-to-use design, Dentaport ZX offers the perfect balance between effi ciency and pleasant handling. Even during complicated, difficult and long treatment sessions, Dentaport ZX nestles comfortably between your thumb and pointer finger.
Compact, light handpiece
Top Priority: Patient Safety, 5 Different Safety Functions
- Automatic Start/Stopp Function. The motor starts automatically when the file is inserted and stops when it is withdrawn.
- Automatic Torque Reverse Function. The file stops and reverses if the torque exceeds the set torque. 11 torque levels can be adjusted.
- Auto Apical Reverse Function. The file stops and reverses when it reaches the end of the set working length thus avoiding over instrumentation and apex perforation.
- Auto Apical Slow Down Function. The file slows down as it approaches the end of the set working length, sensuring safe and sure preparation in the critical apical area.
- Auto Torque Slow Down Function. The file slows down as the torque approaches the set torque limit, minimizing file jamming and breakage.