Bombay Dental i-Root Apex Locator
Dual Frequency Ratio Based
Bulk prices available. Want more than 4 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 unit
Regular Price ₹52750 Special Price ₹44412
You save: 8338 (16%)
- Buy 2 for ₹42969 each and save 4%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
i-Root is a 5th generation, dual frequency ratio digital Apex Locator used to determine the working length of the root canal while treatment. It gives an accurate reading even at Minor-Apical Diameter.
- Use snugly fitting file in the root canal
- Though the root canal can be wet, the Pulp-Chamber of the root canal should be visibly dry
- There should not be any metallic restoration like, silver filing, crown, bridge etc, in the tooth you are treating
- Always reach up to the anatomical apex to achieve Apical Patency. In i-Root it is displayed at 0.0
- Even at a level of minor-apical diameter, i-Root will give you an accurate reading
- Crossing Anatomical Apex or Apical Perforation will be indicated and i-Root will display a reading of negative, such as -0.2, -0.5
- Based on Dual Frequency Ratio- Gold Standard: improves operation accuracy
- Best and the most accurate in comparative studies
- It gives accurate measurements even in wet canals such as with blood, tissue, hypo, EDTA, 2% Chlorhexidine etc.
- Self-diagnostic checking to verify the accuracy & frequency of your i-Root.
- Easy to reset or update frequency
- Innovative 2D graphical patient management software
- Guaranteed service backup
- 2-line scale for user’s convenience
- Mini size and light weight
Dual Frequency Ratio Based
Patient Management Software
Mini size and Light weight
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 36 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Write Your Own Review