Morita Root ZX Mini Apex Locator (with Cashback)
Root ZX Mini by Morita is a 4th generation electronic apex locator built on Root ZX technology. It is the compact version of the Root ZX II, which is claimed to be the world's best-selling apex locator. Root ZX mini has an evaluated accuracy of 97.5% according to studies. The LCD display on the device has a clear, progressive display with high contrast that ensures excellent readability. This apex locator measures the working length accurately in both wet and dry canal conditions. This endodontic equipment comes along with 3 programmable memory settings and other features such as shock resistance, automatic calibration, and power off function.
Accurate Measurement of working length becomes possible with the Root ZX mini . It utilizes the ratio technique to provide a highly accurate indication of the location of the file inside the root canal. The accuracy of the measurement is not affected by the presence of blood, irrigant or other fluids such as electrolytes, saline, tap water or hydrogen peroxide.
No Zero Adjustment is necessary to accurately measure the length of the individual canals.
Automatic Calibration offered by this device ensures accuracy and eliminates the effect of changes inside the canal, such as in temperature, moisture, etc. even during endodontic treatment.
Clear Liquid Crystal Display provides clear progressive display with high contrast.
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Model : RCM-7
- Rating : DC 4.5 V
- Power Comsumption : 0.2 W
- Size : W 60mm × D 103mm × H 57mm
- Weight : approx. 110g
The use of Root ZX Mini is indicated in determination of the working length while carrying out endodontic treatment
The use of Root ZX Mini is contraindicated in patients with artificial pacemakers.