Melag MELAquick 12 Plus
The new quick autoclave helps save the practice time and money with its processing of handpieces that conform to the hygiene standards. Handpieces and turbines, prophylactic instruments and other conventional practice instruments (as long as 20 cm) can be sterilized between treating patients, in only about 7 minutes. There are three Class S programs: all programs in accordance with the EN 13060 European Standard.Not only is removal of air needed for sterilization of handpieces, but also drying is of prominent importance. Drying takes place by means of the connection of the MELAquick 12+ to the compressed air supply in the processing room.
Using the MELAquick 12+ is the ideal alternative to sterilization of handpieces in a normal practice autoclave, with its inevitably longer cycle times. The MELAquick 12+, being 20.5 x 45 cm (width x depth) in size, requires a clearly smaller positioning surface than all other autoclaves and permits the input of up to 12 handpieces. The speedy operating times facilitate continuous practice hygiene, without having to buy expensive, additional handpieces.Versatility in batch documentation, batch release and traceability, which is known from the MELAG device series of the Pro- and Premium-Classes and is generally recognised as trend setting, is also available with the MELAquick 12+.
- Requires less installation space
- Can sterilize up-to 12 handpieces
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.