D-Tech Cem Zinc
- Buy 2 for ₹313 each and save 4%
It is used for luting of crowns,bridges and inlays.Also, underfillings,temporary fillings and orthodontic works.
- Luting consistency: 1.5g powder :1.0g liquid
- Underfilling consistency: 2.1g powder :1.0g liquid
PROCESSING RECOMMENDATIONS: A clean,dry glass slab at at 18°-20° C and a non discolouring spatula are recommended.
D Tech Dental Technologies 61Reality Warehousing Gat No 13371 Pune Nagar Road Wagholi Pune 412207 India
Divide the measured quantity of powder into individual portions in order to achieve a homogenous consistency. Begin with the smallest quantity,quickly mix the powder into the measured liquid,a portion at a time. The filling consistency has been reached when on lifting the spatula, the drawn out peak forms a small hook and does not sink back into the paste. The setting consistency has been reached when the peak formed on lifting the spatula slowly falls back into the paste. Discard remaining powder or impure liquids. Dentin areas near the pulp must be protected.
NET SETTING TIME:
4.0 - 5 minutes (at 37°C). The time indicated apply from the end of mixing. The cement must be applied to the dry tooth surface and must set without contact to moisture.
- The paste should never be applied directly onto dentine near to pulp or onto exposed pulp.
- Irritation of the pulp may occur following the cementing and in the case of the mixture being used as an underfilling.
- Close containers immediately after removing material.
- The liquid contains phosphoric acid and is corrosive. In the event of accidental eye contact, rinse immediately with large quantities of water.
STORAGE: Store dry at room temperature.Do not use after expiry date
- Luting of crowns,bridges and inlays
- Orthodontic work
- Underfilling, temporary fillings
- Premium Zinc Phosphate Cement
- Comfortable mixing and setting time
- Excellent handling
- Good sealing property due to low solubility
- High compressive strength