3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post Refills
3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post has excellent light translucency for efficient light cure and Its improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts. The elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is far more similar to that of human dentine than is the elasticity of metal and ceramic posts, which means a much lower risk of root fracture. This RelyX Fiber Posts will be removed simply, while not damaging the tooth in case of endodontic retreatment. RelyX Fiber Post’s distinctive resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength.
3M ESPE Plot No 48 51 Electronic City Hosur Road Bengalore Karnataka 560100 India
In case of insufficient residual tooth structure ( < 4mm), a post is needed to support and secure the coronal restoration
Strong and long-lasting RelyX™ Fiber Posts are designed to make excellent clinical results easy to achieve.
- Elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is similar to human dentin for a lower risk of root fracture due to the "wedge effect".
- Unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength.
- Microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through microretentive effects.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
- Improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- RelyX™ Unicem system makes cementing a post fast, easy and reliable.