Post & Core
Items 1-36 of 54
- Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass X-ray RefillIntraradicular PostAngelus
From ₹1,237Metal filamentConical tip
- DMG Germany Luxacore Z - Dual Smart MixPost Cementation and Core BuildupDMG GermanyRegular Price ₹5,000 Special Price ₹3,408Cuts like dentineReliable curing
- 3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post RefillsGlass Fiber Post3M ESPE
From ₹558Elasticity more similar to dentin than metal/ ceramicExcellent fatigue resistance
- Mani EG Post RefillsCementable Post RefillsMani
From ₹391Easy to useNo need of Specialized drills or drivers
- Ivoclar Vivadent MultiCore Flow Refills & AccessoriesCore Build-up MaterialIvoclar Vivadent
From ₹1,356Self or light curingProvides an optimum foundation for tooth reconstruction
- Coltene Tenax Fibre Posts Translucent - RefillsFibre PostsColtene Whaledent
From ₹1,848Metal freeEnables endodontic treatment
- Medicept Self postFiber PostMedicept Dental
From ₹952High StrengthHigh Elasticity
- Mani Peso ReamersReamersMani
From ₹499IdealHard Fiber Stainless stee
- Thomas PeesoNiTi filesThomas
From ₹530Designed to open the root canalAvailable in different size and length
- 3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post DrillsFiber Post Drill3M ESPE
From ₹1,307Elasticity more similar to dentin than metal/ ceramicExcellent fatigue resistance
- Dispodent Clearpost RO FRC - Posts and Drill KitFiber Reinforced PostDispodent
From ₹3,602Metal free esthetic post - strong and aestheticMade of glass fiber, ideal for metal-free crowns
- Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass X-rayIntraradicular PostAngelus
From ₹3,200Metal filamentConical tip
- DMG Germany LuxaPost RefillComposite PostDMG Germany
- Ramen Insta Fibre Reinforced with CompositeFibre Reinforced CompositeRamen
- Filay Dent - Filpost Refill PackRestoration Retention SystemFilay Dent
From ₹1,672No drilling requiredAnatomical shape
- Angelus Reforpost Carbon Fiber - RefillIntraradicular PostAngelus
From ₹1,237Conical tipLongitudinal fiber
- Angelus Reforpost Mix - RefillCarbon Fiber PostAngelus
From ₹1,237Glass fiberHigh concentration of fiber
- Dispodent Clearpost RO FRC Post - RefillsFiber Reinforced PostDispodent
From ₹346Metal free esthetic post - strong and aestheticMade of glass fiber, ideal for metal-free crowns
- Coltene ParaPost Stainless SteelEndodontic post systemColtene Whaledent
From ₹1,344Outstanding strengthLight transmitting for fast cementation
- Dentsply Core & Post SystemCore Build-up & PostsDentsplyRegular Price ₹23,795 Special Price ₹23,000Complete solution for core build-ups & postsPerfect combo of products with proven compatibility
- Coltene Whaledent ParaPost Fiber Lux PostsPost SystemColtene Whaledent
From ₹2,631Outstanding strengthLight transmitting for fast cementation
- Prevest Denpro Fusion Core DC Flointro Pack-Auto MixNano-tech core build up compositePrevest DenproRegular Price ₹2,000 Special Price ₹1,920 As low as ₹1,813FlowableRadiopaque
- Dentsply Core flow Build-up / Cementation MaterialBuild-up / Cementation MaterialDentsply
From ₹4,530Tooth-colored shadeConvenient dual-barreled syringe
- Pulpdent HardCore Kit and RefillCore Build-up MaterialPulpdent
From ₹2,580HardCore cures both chemically and by lightMixes easily, resists slumping, releases Fluoride
- Neelkanth Glass Fiber PostFiber PostNeelkanth
- Voco Rebilda DC - Set & RefillsCore Build-up SystemVoco
From ₹3,664Light-curing for time-saving applicationAdditional chemical curing for safe polymerisation
- EndoStar PeesoPeesoEndoStar
From ₹624Can be sterilizedAutoclaved
- 3M ESPE RelyX Fiber Post - Kits & Accessories3M ESPE
Items 1-36 of 54
Buy Dental Post & Core Products Online In India
POST & CORE:
There are clinical situations where the remaining tooth structure of an endodontically treated tooth is inadequate to effectively retain the crown. In such cases a post and core restoration is indicated to sufficiently build-up the tooth structure. Clinicians have written about placement of posts in the roots of the teeth in order to retain restorations for over 250 years. Pierre Fauchard, in 1728 described the use of “tenons”, metal posts which were screwed into the roots of teeth to aid in retention of bridges. As time progressed, in the middle of the 19th century, wooden posts were used replacing metal as the post material. But these wooden posts absorbed fluids and expanded, causing root fractures. As a result, metal was continued to be used as a post material. Further research has resulted in the invention of custom cast posts and non metallic posts made of zirconium oxide and fiber reinforced composite resin.
POSTS & DRILLS:
A dowel or post is a rigid restorative material that is placed inside the prepared root canal of the tooth. An ideal post offers maximum protection to the root, has adequate retention within the root, provides maximum retention of the core and crown, has high radiographic visibility, is retrievable and biocompatible.
Posts can be classified as metallic and non-metallic posts. The metallic posts can be custom made by the process of casting or prefabricated. Non-metallic posts are the more esthetic alternatives usually composed of carbon fiber, zirconium oxide or fiber reinforced composite resin.
Retention form of the post is determined by the following factors:
- Post length - longer the length of the post, better the retention.
- Post diameter – should not exceed 1/3rd diameter of the root.
- Surface texture – serrated and roughened posts have greater retentive properties than non serrated ones.
- Luting agent – Resin cements, GIC and zinc phosphate exhibit better retention properties than other luting agents.
The post should also be designed to have a proper resistance form, to withstand the occlusal and torsional forces it is subjected to.
CORE BUILD-UP MATERIALS:
The core build-up is done over the cemented post to compensate for the amount of tooth material lost. Traditionally amalgam and glass ionomer cement have been used as the materials of choice for core build up. Cast cores can also be made using metal, or ceramic bonded to zirconia dowels. The advent of composite materials dedicated for core build-up has been a major advancement in post endodontic restorations. It eliminates the necessity of grooves or slots that have to be placed in amalgam cores for retention of the crown. They are available in dual-cure and light-cure variants and the possibility of shade matching makes the restoration highly esthetic.
The following are a few desirable features of core build-up materials:
- Adequate compressive and flexural strength
- Inhibition to dental caries
- Ability to bond to the tooth structure
- Resistance to leakage of oral fluids
- Dimensional stability
Post space preparation is the first step in a post endodontic restoration requiring a post and core build up. Peeso reamers are used in removal of the gutta percha filling in the root canal to create space for the post. They are stainless steel rotary instruments available in various sizes. Bulk removal of gutta percha is possible with peeso reamers.
While preparing the post space, care should be taken to prevent any damage to the tooth structure. There should be a minimum of 1 mm of sound dentin around the post. An apical seal of 5mm is essential while preparing space for the post. Any unsupported dentin is removed using the peeso reamers to increase resistance form.
What are the brands selling Post & Core materials online in india ?
Mani EG Post, Coltene Whaledent Para post, 3M ESPE Relyx Fiber Post, Filay Dent Filpost, Angelus Reforpost, Medicept Self Post, Angelus Reforcore, Ivoclar Vivadent Multicore and Pulpdent Core Forms are a few of the many Post and Core build-up materials available online at PinkBlue.in. Thomas, Eltee, Endostar and Mani are brands selling Peeso Reamers online.
Why buy Post & Core materials online at PinkBlue.in?
PinkBlue.in is the largest supplier of dental materials online in India. Post and core materials manufactured and distributed by more than 20 brands are available at PinkBlue providing a lot of options to choose from. Only genuine products are available on PinkBlue.in, procured from the most trusted manufacturers and vendors in the country. With the best prices for dental materials online, PinkBlue offers great value for money and your clinical practice.