TePe Supreme Two-Layered
The TePe Supreme toothbrush is a premium daily use toothbrush from TePe. Its unique innovative design makes it one of the most efficient toothbrushes in the world.
It has an innovative two-level filament design. The longer filaments clean further in between the teeth and along the gum line, while the shorter filaments gently clean the rest of the tooth surfaces. The Supreme toothbrush has a tapered brush head and a stable, non-slip handle with thumb pad.
Supreme is also very effective for orthodontic patients and for those with sensitive teeth.
- Two-level filament design for improved access
The longer tapered filaments enable better access between the teeth and along the gum line
The shorter filaments efficiently and gently clean the rest of the tooth surfaces
- Soft and gentle to the gums
- Tapered brush-head for improved access
- Sturdy, stable, non-slip handle with thumb pad for comfort and security
- The handle can be angled without heating
- Effective for orthodontic and sensitivity patients
1. For everyday brushing
2. For stimulating the gums
3. Effective for people with sensitive teeth
4. Also effective for orthodontic patients
Brush your teeth twice a day using the TePe Supreme toothbrush. Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of the teeth with a fluoride toothpaste, for at least two minutes.
Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle so that the bristles reach the gum line. Brush with light pressure using small movements. The neck of the toothbrush can be angled for improved reach.
More information about braces maintenance using TePe Supreme: http://www.dentistryiq.com/articles/2013/10/orthodontic-maintenance-techniques-toothbrushes-and-interdental-brushes.html
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Inlay: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) which
is used for example in mobile phone buttons
Filaments: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), i.e. Polyester
- Neck Can be angled without heating.
- Autoclave: Low pressure; 121°C for 20 min.