TePe Nova Active Tip
All TePe toothbrushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts. TePe toothbrushes are efficient, durable and user-friendly.
The TePe Nova toothbrush has a tapered brush head with a special tip for increased access in difficult to reach areas, especially around the posterior teeth. End-rounded filaments ensure gentle cleaning. It has an ergonomic, non-slip handle. The toothbrush neck can be angled without heating.
Pink tip: x-soft. Yellow: soft. Blue: medium.
- Exceptional toothbrush with a tapered brush head and an active tip
- Especially efficient around the posterior teeth and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Rounded-end, dense bristles clean gently and thoroughly
- Sturdy, ergonomically designed handle with thumb pad provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Neck can be angled without heating
- Available in extra soft, soft and medium
- Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards
1. For daily oral hygiene
2. Especially useful for reaching the last molar effectively
Brush your teeth twice a day using the TePe Nova toothbrush. Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of the teeth with a fluoride toothpaste, for at least two minutes. Reach the last molar effectively with the active tip of TePe Nova toothbrush.
Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle so that the bristles reach the gum line. Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle with light pressure using small movements. The neck of the toothbrush can be angled for improved reach.
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Inlay: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) which is
used for example in mobile phone buttons
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
The coloured filaments of the tip indicate the
Pink tip - x-soft
Yellow tip - soft
Blue tip - medium
Neck Can be angled without heating.
Autoclave: Low pressure; 121°C for 20 min
As low as ₹150
As low as ₹142