TePe Nova Active Tip
All TePe toothbrushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts. TePe toothbrushes are efficient, durable and user-friendly.
The TePe Nova toothbrush has a tapered brush head with a special tip for increased access in difficult to reach areas, especially around the posterior teeth. End-rounded filaments ensure gentle cleaning. It has an ergonomic, non-slip handle. The toothbrush neck can be angled without heating.
Pink tip: x-soft. Yellow: soft. Blue: medium.
Brush your teeth twice a day using the TePe Nova toothbrush. Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of the teeth with a fluoride toothpaste, for at least two minutes. Reach the last molar effectively with the active tip of TePe Nova toothbrush.
Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle so that the bristles reach the gum line. Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle with light pressure using small movements. The neck of the toothbrush can be angled for improved reach.
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Inlay: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) which is
used for example in mobile phone buttons
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
The coloured filaments of the tip indicate the
Pink tip - x-soft
Yellow tip - soft
Blue tip - medium
Neck Can be angled without heating.
Autoclave: Low pressure; 121°C for 20 min
1. For daily oral hygiene
2. Especially useful for reaching the last molar effectively
- Exceptional toothbrush with a tapered brush head and an active tip
- Especially efficient around the posterior teeth and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Rounded-end, dense bristles clean gently and thoroughly
- Sturdy, ergonomically designed handle with thumb pad provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Neck can be angled without heating
- Available in extra soft, soft and medium
- Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards