Sybron Endo TF Adaptive Endomotor
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Regular Price ₹189800 Special Price ₹157695
Out of stock
You save: 32105 (17%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
PB Recommended Quantity: 1
TF Adaptive is the innovative endodontic file system brought to you by the inventor of the K-File, combining the intelligence of the Elements Motor with the flexibility of the NiTi Twisted Files.
Mangalore Dental Corporation Don Bosco Hall Cross Road Falnir Mangalore Karnataka 575001
- Start with green and stop with red - Intuitive colour-coded file identification. Colour-coded system designed for efficiency and ease of use.
- TF Adaptive Technique - Leveraging the success of our clinically-proven Twisted File design: Rotary when you want it, Reciprocation when you need it. Use the hand file to establish glide path and determine correct TFA file working sequence.
- Improved debris removal - Less apical debris extruded with TF Adaptive vs wave one
- Manual step-back technique extruded 207% more debris from the apex than TF Adaptive.
- Wave One technique extruded 59% more debris from the apex than TF Adaptive.
- Fewer File Breakages - Successful endo through progressive canal negotiation
- TF Adaptive helps clinicians avoid the risk of file fracture:
- Adaptive motion results in resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- Adaptive motion lessens the twisting stress on the file as well.
- TF Files crystalline structure provide a greater range of elasticity.
- More resistance to fracture.
- Superior strength provides high durability
- Elements Motor - Better resistance to cyclic fatigue and there is no need to switch between programmes.
- NiTi Twisted Files - Better stress absorption and greater range of elasticity
- The System - Reduced risk of file breakages and superior strength and higher durability
Write Your Own Review