Healix Endomatic Endomotor
Healix Endomatic Endomotor is a compact and light weight endomotor adapted to the needs of an endodontist and rotary practice. The Endomatic specifically designed to drive any rotary file systems including NiTI, Protapers, Heroshapers and others.
Healix Endomatic is a microprocessor controlled endodontic rotary system to provide Auto Reversal, Auto Stop or 1-Cycle reverse of the file rotation. This drastically reduces the file breakage, the treatment time and improves patient comfort during the treatment. It also works well with standard 1:1 Contra Angle Handpiece
- Connect the Foot Switch and motor to the respective connector on the Control Panel and plug in the power cable to the power socket of 230V.
- Speed Range: 126-625 rpm
- Torque Range: 3-52mNm
- ‘Rev’ Button: Auto reverse, Auto Stop, Auto 1 cycle reverse
- ‘Prog’ Button: 9 adjustable programs
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.