Diadent Dia-Duo Regular Kit
Quick heating system
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: Contains Duo-Gun and Duo-Pen Handpieces, Duo charger, Heating Condenser #.04-50 and #.06-50, Duo pen battery, disposable sheaths(200ea/box) GP obturation tip(23Gea), Gutta Percha obturator(100ea), duo gun battery, safety cap(2ea) plunger set, plunger O-ring assembly, multi tool, scrubbing brush, power adaptor, AC power cord
Special Price ₹110000
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Dia-Gun is a cordless obturation system that squeeze out warm gutta percha to backfill root canals. With its fast & precise delivery of materials, ideal and predictable result is achieved all the time. Dia-Pen is a cordless warm vertical compaction device with unparalleled performance and superior design which translate into reliable and predictable clinical outcomes.
Quick heating system
Dental Avenue India Pvt Ltd 28 B Udyog Vihar PhaseV NCR Gurgaon Haryana 122016 India
- Variable Temperature Settings (160, 180 & 200-degree C): For precise control of obturation flow
- Quick heating system: temperature reaches 200-degree C within 25 seconds
- Improved access with ergonomically designed 360-degree swivel tip
- Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size
- Insert Dia-Pen tip into the root canal to the point 4-7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly.
- Insert the selected master GuttaPercha cone that is coated with sealer
- Place pen tip in the orifice of the canal and activate Dia-Pen by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated pen tip, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and condense the soften material to the point 6 to 9mm from the apex for about 1.5 to 2 seconds only.
- Release the Operation Button to allow pen tip to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled pen tip to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled . Activate the pen tip again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1 to 1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4 to 7mm of working length.
- Condense the remaining material using a hand plugger
- Press 'Reset' switch which is located at the bottom of the handpiece once before using Dia-Gun for the first time.
- After each use, remove all visible leftover gutta percha obturator in the heat chamber with the scrubbing brush. Melt the residual at 160-degree C and clean it out with the scrubbing brush.
- Before using the disposable gun tips for the first time, autoclave it at 121-degree C for 30 minutes and dry at room temperature for 30 more minutes
- Use the multi-purpose wrench provided with the product, to attach, remove and bend the Dia-Gun tip. Do not use hand.
- Make contact with the upper part of filled master cone in the canal using Dia-Gun's activated tip. Transfer heat for 3 to 5 seconds to soften the material. Extrude the melted GuttaPercha obturator to the root canal. Continue flowing while withdrawing the tip from the canal. Use a hand plugger to compact obturation material.
- Use only one gutta percha obturator pellet at one time. Too many pellets can damage the device.
- Lightweight, cordless and the compact design of the product allows for free movement
- Precise and reliable gutta percha delivery
- Continuous flow of filling material tightly seals the canal
- Control of obturation flow
- Thinner tip permits easy filling of narrow root canals
- Easy to handle, clean and store
- Effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals
- Three temperature settings: Low, Medium, High(170°C, 200°C, 220°C)
- Quick heating tip reaches highest level of temperature within one second to save treatment time
- Color-coded pen tips are available in various sizes (#XF, F, FM, M, ML) for easy identification
Write Your Own Review