PD Swiss Devitec
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 6 gm Jar
Special Price ₹1850
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
It is a devitalizing paste, arsenic free and the paste for pulp devitalization. Devitec should be used when a medicated preparation for pulp devitalization is advisable and when an arsenic-free preparation is preferred. The active ingredient is Polyoxymethylene, a coagulant which acts on albumin and confers the required fibrous consistency to the pulp to facilitate its subsequent extirpation. Lidocaine Gydrochloride is an anaesthetic to relieve pain and calm irritation. It has a composition of Polyoxymethylene (46%), Lidocaine Hydrchloride (37%), Oil of Cloves (12%), Excipient ad (100%), Devitalization of the pulp.
- Eliminate, as far as possible, the dentine of the decayed cavity on order to ensure close contact with the pulp. Close contact of the paste with the pulp accelerates the devitalizing process.
- Insert a small quantity of paste into the base of the cavity and seal hermetically with a temporary obturation.
- Devitalization is completed within about 7 days.
- If the preparation cannot be brought in close contact with the pulp, a second treatment might be necessary in 2nd seat.
- After devitalization, a permanent root canal fillinf can be placed once the pulp is totally removed and pain relief is complete.
- This product doesnot carry any manufacturer/importer warranty
Write Your Own Review