Bio-Art Articulator A7-Plus with Elite Face-Bow
The articulators role is to reproduce the static and dynamic mandible positions with the following applications:
• Occlusion and occlusal pathology study
• Confection of complete, partial and removable prostheses
• Making interocclusal devices (trays)
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Central lock.
- Curved condylar guide.
- Adjustable bennet angle.
- Semi-adjustable / Arcon type.
- Adjustable condylar guide angle.
- Fixed intercondylar distance at the average 110 mm.
- Stabilization system of condylar guide bow movement with silicone connection.
- Pin to support the upper frame at the open position can be supplied with standard or elite face.