Bulk prices available. Want more than 6 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 1 Unit
Special Price ₹103306
Out of stock
- Buy 3 for ₹101566 each and save 2%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Automatic A-Silicone mixer
Cartridge level indicator
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Two dispensing speeds:
- Normal: 70* ml/min
- Fast: 155* ml/min
- Available in 230V, 230V uk plug and 115V versions.
- Compatible with all 5:1 systems currently available on the market.
- With respect to manual mixers, the Zhermack system automatic mixing is easy, constant and offers higher quality.
- With modulmix, the mixing phase is notably reduced to give more product working time.
- Modularity: The possibility to connect numerous machines in-line allows for the use of numerous materials simultaneously (heavy body – alginate replacement).
- Two dispensing speeds, fast for filling the tray, normal for filling a syringe.
- Compact and linear design which guarantees reduced encumbrance upon working surfaces.
- Transparent plastic cover allows for immediate viewing of both the material being used as well as the level of material remaining in the cartridge.
- Two dispensing buttons located on either side of the Modulmix, for left & right handed operators.
- Retracting, finger-safe pistons to guarantee maximum safety standards.
- Available in countertop or wall-mounted versions.
- Possibility of connecting numerous machines in-line.
- Motorised plunger (forward & reverse) for changing cartridges (max 3 sec).
- Customizable side cills to match surgery decor (optional extra).
Write Your Own Review