Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser WP-100
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be an effective alternative to traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for removing plaque biofilm, reducing gingival bleeding and inflammation, and reducing gingivitis and plaque overall.
Using an optimal combination of pressure and pulsation, Waterpik® Water Flossers remove bacteria both subgingivally and interproximally. They also massage and stimulate gingival tissue to promote improved circulation, healing, and superior oral health.
For orthodontic patients, the Waterpik® Ultra and Cordless Plus models include the Orthodontic Tip, which is clinically proven to be three times as effective in reducing plaque biofilm as dental floss.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is ideal for many patients, especially those who don’t like to floss, and anyone with orthodontic appliances, implants, crowns, bridges, and periodontal pockets.
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings for individual patient needs
- Large 650mL reservoir; water capacity 90 seconds
- Reservoir cover with built-in tip storage
- Seven tips, including the Plaque Seeker®Tip and the Orthodontic Tip
- Contemporary, compact design
- The quietest operation ever for a Waterpik® Water Flosser
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingival health
- Removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- With the Classic Jet Tip, a solution will penetrate on average 50% of the depth of a pocket
- The Pik Pocket™ subgingival irrigation tip is proven to reach up to 90% of a 6mm pocket
- Specially designed Orthodontic Tip with tapered brush is clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque biofilm and significantly reduce bleeding in orthodontic patients versus dental floss
- The Plaque Seeker® Tip is designed to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation
- Uniquely engineered Tongue Cleaner
- Removes plaque biofilm subgingivally and interproximally
- Massages and stimulates gingival tissue