Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser WP-100
Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be an effective alternative to traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for removing plaque biofilm, reducing gingival bleeding and inflammation, and reducing gingivitis and plaque overall.
Using an optimal combination of pressure and pulsation, Waterpik® Water Flossers remove bacteria both subgingivally and interproximally. They also massage and stimulate gingival tissue to promote improved circulation, healing, and superior oral health.
For orthodontic patients, the Waterpik® Ultra and Cordless Plus models include the Orthodontic Tip, which is clinically proven to be three times as effective in reducing plaque biofilm as dental floss.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100) is ideal for many patients, especially those who don’t like to floss, and anyone with orthodontic appliances, implants, crowns, bridges, and periodontal pockets.
Dentos India Private Limited 301 Lavlesh Court Pandit Varde Road Bandra W Mumbai Maharashtra India
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings for individual patient needs
- Large 650mL reservoir; water capacity 90 seconds
- Reservoir cover with built-in tip storage
- Seven tips, including the Plaque Seeker®Tip and the Orthodontic Tip
- Contemporary, compact design
- The quietest operation ever for a Waterpik® Water Flosser
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingival health
- Removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- With the Classic Jet Tip, a solution will penetrate on average 50% of the depth of a pocket
- The Pik Pocket™ subgingival irrigation tip is proven to reach up to 90% of a 6mm pocket
- Specially designed Orthodontic Tip with tapered brush is clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque biofilm and significantly reduce bleeding in orthodontic patients versus dental floss
- The Plaque Seeker® Tip is designed to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation
- Uniquely engineered Tongue Cleaner
- Removes plaque biofilm subgingivally and interproximally
- Massages and stimulates gingival tissue