VOCO Profluorid Varnish - SingleDose Refills
Sensitive teeth are a common problem in today’s world i.e a transient pain which is usually neglected by a majority of patients. Exposed dentinal tubules lead to hypersensitivity. So, it is important to treat and seal these tubules in order to treat hypersensitivity. Voco Profluorid Varnish is a fluoride-containing varnish to effectively seal dentinal tubules exposed on the inner walls of the cavity after cavity preparation or on the necks of the teeth. Profluorid Varnish is a colophony-based varnish contains 5 % sodium fluoride (22,600 ppm fluoride). The fluoride and calcium ions accumulate in the dentinal tubules forming a precipitate of calcium fluoride. This precipitate effectively seals the tubules. According to a user survey, around 85 % of patients were wholly free from pain after only one medication of Profluorid Varnish. In addition to briskly sealing the dentinal tubules, Profluorid Varnish facilitates the deposit of calcium fluoride on the tooth surface in order to subsidize the formation of fluorapatite in the long term. The fluorapatite shields the tooth from acid attacks. Xylitol, which testify ‘s cariostatic effect in addition to its taste-boosting properties, is also added to the varnish. It sets rapidly in seconds when it comes in contact with saliva.
Jaishree Surgident India Pvt Ltd 1437 Bazar Guliyan Jama Masjid Delhi 06India Delhi 06 India
- Meticulously clean tartar from treatment areas.
- For perfect outcome, eradicate any damp/saliva from area to be treated
- With the help of brush applicator or foam pellet to evenly apply VOCO Profluorid Varnish, covering the entire surface to be treated as a thin film.
- Grant area to become wet (either by gentle rinsing or natural salivary flow) to secure setting of VOCO Profluorid Varnish.
- Notify patient to dodge hard food, alcohol, brushing or flossing for next 4 hours after application.
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Sealing the dentinal tubules, e.g. for cavity preparations or on sensitive root surfaces
- Treatment of cervical areas after professional cleaning and calculus removal
- Easy to execute on wet tooth surfaces.
- Consists of Xylitol.
- Available in both adult and child doses
- Comforts hypersensitivity by discharging fluoride immediately
- Comply well to wet surface and sets immediately in seconds after contact with saliva.
- Incorporates no Saccharin, Aspartame or Gluten.
- It does not require any supplementary equipment
- Its available is five pleasing flavours - Melon, Mint, Cherry, Caramel and Bubble Gum
- It helps to seal exposed dentinal tubules
- Colophony-based varnish which containing 5 % sodium fluoride
- Xylitol provides protection against carious formation