Ultradent ViscoStat - Kit & Refills
ViscoStat hemostatic is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains patented, fumed silica to limit the acidic activity, making it kind to hard and soft tissue.
Miraculous Dental Solutions 3486 14th Main HAL II Stage Bangalore Karnataka 560008 India
- ViscoStat is suited for a variety of dental and oral surgery procedures to arrest surface capillary bleeding.
- Such procedures include fixed prosthodontics, restorative-operative, periodontal treatment, etc.
- ViscoStat is also recommended for retrofillings, canine impactions, gingivectomies, and as a “fixative” for pulpotomies.
- ViscoStat can also be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures.
- Soak Ultrapak cord in hemostatic and isolate the tissues, following with a firm air/water spray.
- Causes profound hemostasis
- Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time
- Provides unsurpassed kindness to hard and soft tissues
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes