Ultradent ViscoStat - Kit & Refills
ViscoStat hemostatic is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains patented, fumed silica to limit the acidic activity, making it kind to hard and soft tissue.
- ViscoStat is suited for a variety of dental and oral surgery procedures to arrest surface capillary bleeding.
- Such procedures include fixed prosthodontics, restorative-operative, periodontal treatment, etc.
- ViscoStat is also recommended for retrofillings, canine impactions, gingivectomies, and as a “fixative” for pulpotomies.
- ViscoStat can also be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures.
- Soak Ultrapak cord in hemostatic and isolate the tissues, following with a firm air/water spray.
- Causes profound hemostasis
- Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time
- Provides unsurpassed kindness to hard and soft tissues
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes