Villa Italy Videograph HD RVG- Size 2
Videograph, the Hi-Tech intraoral sensor, introduced for an enlarged experience in all dental radiology sector by Villa Sistemi Medicali comes in two different models- Regular and HD. For all applications which require high detail visibility, Videograph HD goes a step further in image definition with the Caesium-Iodide technology. It gives an edge for all applications in Endodontics and Implantology. With a resolution of 25 Ip/mm, Videograph RVG allows for proper detection on any area of a patient’s mouth. Videograph sensor features direct USB connection without any intermediate electronic box. With its accurate processing tools and filters for image enhancement, Videograph is able to optimize the quality of the acquired images.
One Den Med Pvt Ltd B601 Universal Paradise Nanda Patkar Road Vile ParleE Mumbai Mumbai Maharastra 400057 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 months applicable for this product. Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the OEM. PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original OEM's warranties. Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned OEM only and not PinkBlue. However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced. The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- External Dimensions Detector (LxWxT) : 43.2x30.8x5.2mm
- Active Surface in size : 34x26mm
- Active Surface in Pixels : 1700x1300 pixels
- Theoretical detector resolution : 25 Ip/mm
- Scintillator Technology : Caesium Iodide
- CTF : 25 x 10^-2 @10 Ip/mm spatial frequency
- USB cable length : 3m