Ivoclar Vivadent Variolink N Base/ Catalyst Refills
Variolink N is a dual-cure and light-cure luting composite for glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite resin restorations. The esthetic luting resin from the N-Cement Collection is characterized by a high radiopacity and harmonious shade spectrum.
The special amine-reduced cement Varliolink N LC produces optimum results, particularly in anterior teeth. This solely light-cure material enables very thin (< 2 mm) and highly translucent restorations to be seated esthetically. Variolink N LC is available in the following versions: Clear, +1 and +2
Variolink N is a light- and dual-curing luting composite designed for the adhesive cementation of:
- Inlays, onlays, veneers
- Metal-free adhesive bridges
- Glass-fibre reinforced composite root canal posts
- Variolink N is recommended for the cementation of glass-ceramic restorations
- Variolink N Clear Veneer is suitable for the cementation of esthetic anterior restorations
- Variolink N Try-In are water-soluble glycerol pastes coordinated with Variolink N. They are used for shade simulation during try-in.