Life Steriware Stericab Ultra Violet Storage Cabinet
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Special product - Ships usually within a week
Life Steriware Stericab Ultra Violet Storage Cabinet is a compact ultraviolet storage cabinet so called as Life Compact Stericab with its unique features and maximum storage capacity has been launched in the market. The Stericab is Compact Ultraviolet Storage cabinet that has effective UV sterilization ability to maintain & preserve instruments without any fear of contamination of micro organisms once they are Sterilized orAutoclaved. The Stericab is equipped with Germicidal Tube which efficiently emits a large amount of ultraviolet rays at wavelength 253.7nm which have excellent germicidal effect and thereby prohibiting growth and reproduction of micro organisms.
Maximum storage capacity
Vidhi Enterprises 77A18 Dilshad Garden Industrial Area Delhi Delhi 110095 India
- This product doesnot carry any manufacturer/importer warranty.
- Chamber Dimension: A - 12 Trays - 300 X 190 X 510m, B - 15 Trays - 300 X 190 X 572mm
- Power Consumption: 8 and 16watts UV Tubes.
- Power Supply: 220V 50Hz
- The Stericab is fabricated in rust-proof, heavy gauge MS sheet with fine Epoxy powder coated finish.
- The effectiveness and UV intensity is achieved by using reflection therefore the inner chamber is made with rust proof has stainless steel bright mirror finish sheet which reflects the UV rays to pass uniformly through entire work surface area within the cabinet.
- It accommodates 12 & 15 Stainless steel specially designed die pressed trays.
- The UV Germicidal Tube is mounted on the reflector on the door side which emits UV rays. UV-protection glass blocks UV exposure outside the cabinet when under operation.
- Magnetic gasket seals the chamber and door switch interlocks immediately cut out the UV source when the door is opened, preventing accidental UV exposure.
Write Your Own Review