Ultradent Opalescence Boost PF 40% Patient Kit (4751)
Mixing Instructions :
Remove syringes from refrigeration. Allow the contents to come to room temperature before mixing the two chemicals together. Ensure the red and clear syringes are securely attached together before proceeding.
1. Ensure both syringes are securely attached before proceeding. Depress the plunger of red syringe (C), pushing all contents into the clear syringe (B).
2. Forcefully press the small clear stem (A) completely into the larger clear stem (B). See completed step in figure 2a. Then press the clear plunger (A/B) completely into the red syringe (C).
3. To activate, continually press the chemical from the red syringe (C) into the clear syringe (A/B) with thumbs. Reverse action, and mix a minimum of 50 times rapidly (25 times each direction/side) ending with the solution in the red syringe.
4. Remove clear syringe and dispose.
5. Twist Micro 20 ga FX® tip onto red syringe. Check material flow on a cotton gauze or mixing pad to ensure even flow before using intraorally. DO NOT proceed if there is any resistance. Attach a new tip and test again before application.